Apartment

Love in the First Degree
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 5 - Apartment

 

KRYSTAL
"Good afternoon Seuuuul!" I shouted and hugged her from behind. I woke up late ugh. I ran up to her while she's making lunh. "Someone's in a good mood."

 

I don't know I just feel happy. It feels like my serotonin and endorphin levels kept on shooting up and are spread throughout my body. I feel very energetic and happy. I don't know why. I just woke up and I felt happy.

 

"Where did you go? 10 pm and you're still not home. I was waiting for you but I fell asleep," awe my bestfriend waited for me. I told her that I just went on a stroll and end up being in an art gallery.

 

"But galleries close at 8pm where did you go after," she looked at me with this 'you're-hiding-something-look' Ugh I can't hide anything from her. She knows me too well, so we sat on the sofa and I told her everything. She was squealing like a retarded seal everytime I mentioned his name.

 

"And he asked for my number," and as if on cue my phone rang and it was him who's calling. "Answer it," Seulgi kept on shouting at me to answer it and she kept on pushing me. "Why how what will I say?" I panicked but managed to swipe the screen of my phone.

 

"I'm on my way to pick you up," he said without even saying hello first.

 

"Wait what?" I shouted against the phone and he just laughed on the other line. I'll be there in 5 minutes." then he hang up.

 

I rose to my feet and panic-walk into my room. Seulgi followed me and asked what did he say. "Oh my god oh my god you haven't showered yet, Go Go Go take a shower," she panicked and pushed me inside the bathroom. "My towel! I forgot my towel," I shouted against the door. "I'll bring it to you. Move fast! You only have 2 minutes to shower and 2 minutes to get dressed up and 1 minute to get yourself together."

 

Oh my gawd why didn't he inform me earlier. He is so spontaneous. I panic-showered and I even almost slipped on the soap that I dropped. Gawd I'll be so damped when he sees me. I don't even have time to blower my hair. I counted 120 seconds as I showered just to know if i'm taking a shower longer than 2 minutes but I got Seulgi to alarm me.

 

"You only have 15 seconds to dry yourself up!" she banged on the door. "No! I still have 30 seconds left!" I protested. "10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1! Get out now and get dressed! Seriously Jung Soojung!" she shouted as she banged the door hard and loud. She's more nervous than I was.

 

I put on my casual clothing; a black skinny jeans and I paired it with black and white stripes longsleeves. I just put on a light lipstick, covered my dark circles with concealer and dry my hair with the towel and just let it fall from my back. I can't believe I'm done in just 5 minutes or so. I usually take up to 2-3 hours when meeting someone on a date. Wait is this a date?

 

'I'm here,' he texted. And Seulgi squealed. "He's already here!" and handed me back my phone. I told her to relax and I'll just text her. She finally calmed down and just smiled at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter