CHAPTER 8: GUI GUI'S WRATH

100 Days with Mr. Narcissistic

"THERE IS NO ING WAY YOUR STAYING HERE!" She screamed.

"But baby-" Ya Lun pouted.

"QUIT CALLING ME BABY! I AM NOT AN INFANT!" She roared.

 

"Come on," Ya Lun nudged her, "I don't have any place to stay."

"SO?! THAT'S NOT MY PROBLEM!" She shouted, yet again.

"FINE, YOU WANT TO SOLVE THIS THE HARD WAY?" He fired at her.

 

Ya Lun threw his bags in her house and shoved his way in without difficulty. 

 

"Out!" She pointed to door, breathing heavily.

"No." 

 

"GET YOUR OUT OF MY HOUSE OR I'LL CALL THE POLICE!" She warned but Ya Lun wasn't affected at all. But instead chuckled.

"Go ahead." He said and took his phone out of his pocket.

He started dialing a number and put the phone on speakers purposely, "Yeah, Is this the media?"

 

Gui Gui watched him curiously but his next words shocked her.

 

"I want to confirm my relationship with actress Gui-" 

Gui Gui quickly took the phone from Ya Lun before he spouts more nonsense. She threw it on the couch and shot him a glare.

 

Ya Lun cocked his eyebrow, "What? I was talking to the media people." 

"JERK!" She said, stomping her feet.

 

"Now you know what'll happen if you dont let me stay." 

After contemplating, Gui Gui finally gave up, "Fine, but for only one week!"

Ya Lun looked at her boredly, "No can do. I'm staying for 100 days."

 

"100 days?!" She repeated, her eyes widening.

"THATS 3 months and 10 days?!!!!" She looked at him.

"Good to know that you know how to count."

 

Gui Gui gritted her teeth, fighting back the urge to smack the living daylights out of him.

"YOU ARE NOT STAYING HERE FOR 100 DAYS! OVER MY DEAD Y BODY!" She yelled.

 

Ya Lun bursted out laughing. 

"For a girl, you're so conceited." He said and started laughing again.

 

After Ya Lun's laughing moment, Ya Lun went upstairs. While Gui Gui followed behind him, pouting. 

He stopped, examining her place, "Not bad."

"Do you live alone?" He asked.

"Yeah."

"Even better." He smirked and turned around to look at her.

"I swear if you ever lay your dirty hands on me, I will karate you!" She replied and striked a karate pose.

 

He chuckled. "Your so fun to tease."

 

"So.. where's my room?"

"Uhmm...." She placed her index finger on her chin and looked at the rooms.

"Where's your room?" He asked, disrupting Gui Gui's thoughts.

"There. The one next to the stairs." She pointed.

 

"Okay." He said and walked towards the room right next to Gui Gui's room.

She frowned, "Why? Is it because its next to my room?"

He smirked, "Yeah and every morning I can see you wrapped only in a towel." 

 

He winked.

 

Gui Gui nearly melted by his wink. She could feel her heart thumping loudly. 'Is it hot in here or is it just Ya Lun?...............GYAHHHH.. What am I thinking?!' Gui Gui thought.

Onion Head Emoticons 9

 

Gui Gui cleared , "Errm... I have a bathroom in my room." She said, disappointing Ya Lun.

 

"Oh, you dont have a bathroom in your room. So you can use the one back there." She pointed, "And there's a shower too."

 

"That's a far walk." 

She shrugged her shoulders, "Your fault you picked the room next to mine. Yours is the only one with no bathroom in it, the rest has bathroom attached."

"Sure you don't want to switch?" She asked again.

"Nah, I want my room next to yours."  He winked again.

 

'Dammit, why does he keep winking.' She thought.

 

"WHY DO YOU KEEP WINKING AT ME? DO YOU HAVE EYE PROBLEMS?" She asked, annoyed.

"No, just seeing you just makes me do things that I don't do." He smiled.

 

' IT. This guy is overflowing iness. Dammit, NEED.TO.CONTROL.MYSELF..' she repeated to herself.

"Just call me if you need something, I'll be at my room." She said and walked away.

 

She reached the door knob and turned around, "Oh and we need to discuss some rules later." 

Gui Gui twisted the knob and went in.

 

 

;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;

Gui Gui's POV

 

OH GOD, what was I thinking? Ya Lun? Hot and y? I need to get my brain checked. The guy is a playboy. He has probably said that to all the girls he has met before. 

GRRRR! Ya Lun is messing with my thoughts... Dammit...

SCREW YA LUN! I'M ROOTING FOR TEAM WU ZUN!!

Wu Zun is more manlier and ier than him. Yeah, TEAM WU ZUN LETSS GOOO!

 

After talking myself in, in screwing Ya Lun because Wu Zun is better. I heard someone knock on the door. Of course the person who is the source of all my troubles.   I walked towards the door and opened it. I found Ya Lun standing in front of me, smiling widely. I find it so weird.. Hm, I smell trouble coming my way..

 

"What?" I said boredly.

"Can you help me bring my luggage up?" he asked. Still having that creepy smile.

"No." I said plainly and was about to slam the door to his face when his hand stopped mine.

"You know what'll happen if you don't agree." His smile was gone and his eyes were looking straight at me.

 

I sighed. 

 

"I don't have a choice now do I?"

"Nope."

"Then why bother asking?" I'm so irritated.

 

Just because he has something to use against me, doesn't mean he can order me around. I swear he is getting on my last nerve. Ugh, the things I would do to him. (Err.. not the erted way. if that is what your thinking. lololol)

They went downstairs and to my horror, there were LOADS of luggages and bags all stacked up.

 

"Where the hell did these come from?! There were only 5 bags out here earlier!"

He shrugged, "Wu Zun must have brought them and these are half of my stuff. The rest are at my parents house."

 

Wow, and to think that I had a lot of stuff. I was damn wrong. This jerk must've bought the whole department store. 

 

We brought all of his stuff upstairs. Dammit, why are the luggages so heavy?! Man,I should've gotten an elevator for my house.. Huhuhuhu.. Now I'm regretting.. :(

Then after we brought all of his stuff in his room, I collapsed to his bed and stretched my arms. 

 

"You can sleep here if you want." I heard Ya Lun. 

 

I looked up and saw him wink at me. 

 

"No thanks." I walked out of his room and went to my room.

"Just call me if you need anything." I shouted from my bedroom and shut the door behind me. 

 

I walked to my bed and jumped, "I can finally rest."

I was about to close my eyes when I heard knocks on the door. I heaved a frustrated sigh and opened the door.

 

"YES?" I shot him a glare, unknown to him that he disturbed my sleep.

"Where's the bathroom again?" he asked.

I pointed to the far right. "over there."

"Thanks babe." He pinched my cheeks and left.

 

I closed the door and rolled my eyes. BABE? I clicked my tongue and once again laid down. I shut my eyes and began to fall into a slumber then I heard knocks on my door again.. Dear lord, he really is testing my patience isn't he?

 

"What now Ya Lun?!" I said while gritting my teeth. 

Yoyo & Cici Emoticons 37

 

"Where are the towels?" He asked.

"Its a closet beside the bathroom." I tried hard to control my temper that was about to burst.

"Aight, thanks ag-" I didn't even let him finish his sentence and slammed the door on his face. I need to rest and he is annoying the hell out of me.

 

Before I could take a step... he knocked on my door again. For the THIRD TIME, I opened the door. I looked at him dangerously and said, 

"I'm sorry Ya Lun, but if you knock on my door again.. I swear I will murder you." 

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: WOOOHOOOO! This chapter is a bit long. I'm so proud of myself. *sniff, sniff* 

So tireddd....

Comments please *pouts* 

OOOOH AND NEXT CHAPTER IS SOOO YYYYY! *hint, hint*   ;)

thank u guyss :D

<3

-ringo324