CHAPTER 9: YA LUN'S NAUGHTY REVENGE + BLACK DRESS

100 Days with Mr. Narcissistic

Gui Gui's POV

 

Wu Zun took my hand and placed his lips on mine. When he pulled away, he looked at me sweetly, "Will you be my girlfriend?"

I grinned, jumping up and down. "Yes Wu Zun, I'll be your girl." Why does it feel like I won the lottery? 

"YES!" He picked me up the ground and twirled me around. After a few moments he stopped and he stared at me, "I Lov-"

My beautiful dream was shattered when I heard something.. or someone moving around... Creepy. Don't tell me there's a thief that snuck in my house?!  Or worse is if it's a soul watching me? A ghost maybe? I will not open my eyes, in fear of my life.

 

"AHERRM"  The thing cleared its throat.... Eh?

I took a peek with my left eye and voila! Ya Lun is sitting right across from me, half ... His eyes focused on me and his hair dripping wet.. Damn, he looks so mouth watering right now. 

At this moment, I'll probably end up dead and already in heaven because of Ya Lun's presence. God, please forgive all my sins. 

I was totally checking him out, head to toe. Didn't know he had muscles.. I thought Wu Zun was the only one with the muscles but boy was I wrong. 

The biggest and stupidest mistake I made is when I open my right eye. Which means that both of my eyes are now open. I guess Ya Lun noticed because he startedto walk towards me. While I curse myself and try to keep calm, pretending to sleep. 

"I know your awake." He whispered huskily and his breath fanning my face.

OHMYGOD. PLEASE.KILL.ME.NOW.  His breath just sent electricity throughout my whole being and here I am nervously fidgeting. 

 

I finally decided to open my eyes. And when I did, Ya Lun's face was dangerously close to mine. I started backing away. "Wh-whhat are yo-u doing here?" 

He smirked and leaned forward. The more I backed away from him, the more he leaned forward. And now here I am being pinned on the bed with Ya Lun on top of me.

"Took a shower in your bathroom." He replied while slowly his lips. I clenched my teeth together, fighting the urge to attack his lips. 

 

"Why mine? I told you to use the one next t-" Ya Lun placed his index finger on my lips, preventing me to talk any more.

"It's a far walk and I want to use yours..." He said hoarsely.

"Errm.. c-can you get off me now... please?" I begged, his body being so close to me is already making me... Argh. stupid jerk! Can't he see I'm having a hard time?

His face was so close to mine that I think I forgot how to breath. Oh god, help me. 

"Are you trying to seduce me right now?" Oh my gosh, my whole being is shaking right. HELP!

I heard him click his tongue, "Maybe?" After a few seconds he got off of me and laid down beside me. He closed his eyes, his right arm beneath his head.

"You alright?"

"Yeah, Jiro's throwing a party later. Get dressed," he sighed.

"What for?"

"His birthday's comin up. Fahrenheit's gon' be busy so he's celebrating early."

 

He kept talking but I had no idea what he was babbling about. He talked while I chose to stare at his face. I traced his features with my gaze since he was too busy talking. Now I know why he's got girls coming from left and right. My eyes spotted his neck.. it looks so inviting right now.....

I hesitantly touched it, also tracing his jawline. I nuzzled his neck with my nose, enjoying his scent. He smelled so damn good. I was so hypnotized by his neck that I didn't realized that half of my body was already on top of him. My mind was a bit hazy so I don't think I'm thinking straight right now.

 

"Gui..." His voice was still hoarse and a hint of playfulness in his voice. I stared at his face and noticed the corner of his mouth tugging a playful grin. Thats when I realized that I was on top of him. My face was all over his neck.

"Are you going to me?" His eyes were gleamering in excitement. Like he actually wants to be by me. 

My eyes widened as I realize that I'm STILL on top of him. OH MY GOD, I NEED TO DIG MY GRAVE RIGHT NOW. THE FCK WAS I THINKING. 

EW EW EW EWWWWWW! I touched smelled him... I've never felt so disgusted in my whole life. I need an excuse to get out of here right now. Huhuhuhu.. My dignity...

 

I was about to get up and run to the bathroom when he grabbed my hand.

"Where you going? We're not done yet." He said, looking so amused by my behavior earlier. 

"I-I Uh I," Oh my god, you useless brain! Don't fail me at this crucial time. "I- Going to prepare for the party."

He nodded and I quickly dashed to my bathroom. I face-palmed myself. I can't believe I lost to him. He might've won this round but next round  it'll be my turn to laugh. 

 

;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;

 

"Wu Ying Jie, quit nagging me and just wear the damn dress!" Ya Zi threw the dress at me. My jaw dropped, eyeing the skimpy dress.

"I AM NOT WEARING THAT DRESS!" I pointed my finger at the offending black dress, accusingly. There's no way in hell that I'm wearing that dress.

 

"Oh come on, you've worn shorter dresses before!" She continued to argue. 

"I have, but not that short!" I sighed, "Forget it, I'm not going to Jiro's party."

Ya Zi sighed in defeat, "Fine. I'll be Chun's date then.."

My head snapped up, "Woooah, wait what do you mean?" I asked suddenly interested.

"I asked Chun to be your date..but I guess I'll go with him instead..." She sounded disappointed.

I snorted. "I hate you. Your trying to bribe me with Wu Zun!" I pouted, "You know I can't say no to that offer..."

I hang my head low and walked to my bathroom to change.

"Oh and no bra." 

 

I gawked at her, absolutely mortified by what she said. "WHAT!?" 

"I said don't wear a bra!" She repeated, grinning. "Did you hear? Or do you want me to yell it so Ya Lun would hear?" 

Someone please stop me from grabbing anything sharp nearby because I smell Ya Zi's life coming to an end if she doesn't stop...

 

 

"You monster!" I yelled while I changed into the dress. Huhuhuhuhuh...

I put the dress on me, effortlessly. Since the dress was so thin and short it only took me five minutes. Well actually 2 minutes, the other 3 minutes I was cursing Ya Zi for making me wear this dress. 

I mean, whoever designed this dress apparantly didn't have enough materials since its TOO THIN.. maybe the designer ran out of fabric?

 

;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;

 

So right now, we're inside Jiro's house. Ya Lun came here early but I have no idea where he's at. Oh and I'm with my DATE, Wu Zun, he was wearing a suit. YUM YUM YUM. He looked so appetizing right now. While I, on the other hand was wearing a tiny, thin dress that barely covers anything. The dress ended just below my . I'm afraid, that if I make any slight movement that my as$ would make an appearance and flash for the whole world to see. 

Well at least I'm with Wu Zun right?

 

Jiro's place is nice, though it would be nicer if the place wasn't so packed with people. Also there's a lot of directors and celebrities that gathered tonight. Hm, should I show off? I mean, Ya Lun's over at the far corner dancing with three girls. Might as well have fun. 

 

"Hey, Chun, wanna dance?"

 "Sure." He held my hand and we walked over to the dance floor.

 

We were having fun dancing, everyone was crowding around us as they watch us dance in amusement. I'm having a great time, although Wu Zun didn't really know how to dance. I laughed at the way he dances, "You know, you dance just like my grandpa."

"I've heard that compliment so many times before." he chuckled. 

 

I smiled. I feel like we've gotten more closer. I feel so comfortable with Wu Zun. He's such a gentleman... unlike jerk, Ya Lun....

 

;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;

Ya Lun's POV

 

WHAT THE FCK IS SHE WEARING!?!?!

WHY IS SHE DANCING/FLIRTING WITH CHUNNIE!?

WHAT THE HELL IS CHUN DOING!?? WHY IS HE LEANING FORWARD!??

OOHH He just whispered something to her.

:O

DID SHE JUST WINK AT CHUNNIE!??!   THAT LITTLE!

 

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: UHHH-OHHHHH! DUN DUN DUN DUNN~~

Sounds like someone's jealous~

HAHAHAAA GUYSSSS SORRY I TOOK A LONG TIME TO UPDATE :(

OH AND NEW SUBSCRIBERS!! WELCOME!! <3

OHH AND THE POSTER I WILL UPDATE LATERRR. TOOO LAZYY TO MAKE ONE HEHEHE :)

 

-ringo324