CHAPTER 11: Wu Zun and Ya Zi's MISSION + the fight

100 Days with Mr. Narcissistic

Wu Zun's POV

 

 

Man, this is even better than all those corny, romantic movies. Which is why I brought a big bowl of popcorn with me! I just thought that I deserve it after all that brilliant 'acting' in front of Ya Lun. Hah! And I even fooled him. 

Kekekeke.. Ya Lun has really fallen for Gui Gui AKA 'witch' as he calls her.  Why can't Ya Lun just admit that he likes Gui Gui? Hello, it is SO obvious. I even caught him looking at her pictures on the internet. So that means he's interested in her. For example, I look at food on the internet and DO I DENY THAT?? NOOOO! I announce it to the world proudly. Why can't Ya Lun be like me and  not be such a coward.. 

Now, see the connection between Ya Lun looking at Gui Gui's pictures and my hobby of looking up food? Everyone should be proud of what they like!

 

Tsk tsk tsk.. He can keep denying but his actions tells it all. And-

OMFG! Ya Lun just... he just... kissed her! HAAAAH, must take a picture so I can use this for my advantage in the future! MWAHAHAH!! 

I took out my phone and took a picture! CHA-CHING!  I can feel good luck coming my way with this picture! Kekeke.. I am such a genius. I wonder how my genius brain fit in this handsome head of mine.

 

"YAH, Ya Lun's starting his car! Lets go follow them!" Ya Zi just had to disrupt my thoughts.. I was getting ready to praise myself after that sentence..  :( 

"GAHHH, WHY DO YOU ALWAYS INTERRUPT ME WHEN I'M HAVING MY MOMENT? SHEESHH!" I angrily stomped my way to my car.

Ya Zi scowled while following behind me. We hopped on the car and Ya Zi brought along a black suitcase.. The hell did she get that from?

 

I raised my brow at her, "Uh- Why do you have a suitcase with you?" 

She smiled proudly, "Its our disguise."

 

 

;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;

 

 

 

Okayyyyyy..... Why am I stuck in this situation again?

I looked at my reflection in my rear view mirror.. and holy cow. We look like terrorists 'bout to bomb the town. We are wearing black jackets, black hats, black sunglasses, and black shoes.

I stopped the car in front of Gui Gui's house and thats when Ya Zi started to reveal her so called 'brilliant' plan. Then she got out of the car and pulled me with her....!!!!!!!!!!

 

We were now hiding behind a tree and Ya Zi keeps glancing at the window of Gui Gui's bedroom. Actually, from this view, we can see all that's happening. Like right now, Ya Lun is placing Gui Gui down her bed and now he's stripping out of his clothes.. Wait.. STRIPPING?!  HOLYYYY, don't tell me Ya Lun can't hold his feelings anymore and is going to her! OHMYGHADDD. Someone knock some sense into that boy's head!

 

"YAHH YA LUN's about to her! We need to stop him before he gets himself in jail!" I pointed frantically.

"Idiot. He's just laying down beside her!" She slapped my arm.  

 "Oh.."

"Anyway, I'm getting outta here." I started to walk away.

"Don't you dare, or I won't buy you the Italian food you've been eyeing since yesterday!" She threatened. 

HMPH! How can she use that against me?! I've been eyeing that Italian restaurant and it even haunts me in my sleep! HUHUHUHHU.. The things I sacrifice just for food...

"FINE." I huffed and stood beside her, watching what was happening. 

Okayyy.. this is getting kinda tiring.. And we actually look really suspicious. All the people that walks pass us are giving us curious glances.  I wouldn't even be surprised if a police car comes by and lock our sorry a$ses behind jailbars.

I peeked and Ya Lun turned the lights off already. Finally, the mission is complete and I can go back to my daddy Jiro. Kekekke Jiro loves it when I call him that and he even told me that the next time I call him that, that he would stuff a muffin in my mouth. How'd he know I love to eat muffins? He must've seen Ya Lun stuffing that muffin in my mouth earlier.  :D

"Lets go." Ya Zi said, walking towards the car. Thank you lord for answering my prayer!

"BOOOYAHHH! DADDY JIROOOO HERE I COME!" I punched my fists in the air happily.

I walked happily to my car while Ya Zi was still walking, smiling to herself.................   weird. 

 

As soon as she got in I decided to ask her, "Why are you smiling like that? Its creeping me out..."

She turned to face me, still wearing that creepy smile. Ghad, someone please wipe that smile off of her face! Its scaring the hell out of me!

"We have a new mission." 

 

 

;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;

Gui Gui's POV

[ Morning ]

 

I woke up with a huge headache and found a pair of arms securely wrapped around me. I gasped loudly when I found Ya Lun sleeping peacefully next to me. Why is he sleeping next to me on my bed? And why is he half ?!

My eyes bulged out of its sockets.. Nothing happened right....?

I checked my clothes and to my relief it was the same clothes I had last night.

 

"Hey.. Wake up" I wriggled, trying to release myself from his hold.

 

 

I grabbed my phone that was on the table next to me and used it to smack him. 

He growled, "Oww." He scratched his head and shot me a glare.

"Can you get your hands off of me now?" I snapped. Gosh, I have a huge headache right now and he's just making it worse.

He tore his arms from me and face the other side and slept again. 

"Why are you sleeping in my room anyway?" I asked as I walked to the bathroom.

"I think your bed is more comfy." He simply replied.

I scoffed, "Thats BS. You just want to sleep beside me."

He turned around and faced me, wearing his famous smirk.

 I rolled my eyes, "This better be the last time you step your foot in my room because I don't like erted jerks like you going in my room."

Ya Lun looked taken aback but still kept calm, "Stop denying, I know you want me too."

"Want you?" I laughed softly, "Your not even that attractive." I said and thats when I realized how harsh I said that.

His eyes widened in shock, "Look here, Witch, if you think Wu Zun would fall for someone like you then your damn wrong. He would never fall for someone like you. You and your bad attitude. Who would want to be with someone like you?"

I smirked at his comeback, "Apparantly you." I retaliated. "You know, you're no different from me. I know how you treat those girls so don't even try it on me. I'm different from all those girls you play around with, so don't fcking mess with me."

Ya Lun clicked his tounge and stared at me blankly. 

"Fck and silly me for thinking that you were a nice person. The nickname Witch really does suit you." he said and slammed the door as he left.

Okay, its official. He hates me. But that's better so he'd stop hitting on me. I know what he does after school.. he goes to another girls house and when he comes home he has that nasty smell on him. He'll always have lipstick stains on his shirt, disgusting. I may have lied earlier when I said that I didn't find him attractive but I don't want myself getting stuck with that kind of a guy. I might like him a bit but that doesn't change the fact that he's a douche.   

 

 

;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;

Wu Zun's POV

 

"We have a new mission." She announced.

IS SHE SERIOUS? WE JUST HAD A MISSION.. LIKE WHAT? A minute ago?

"But we just had a mission." I whined.

"No, our mission is to get Gui Gui and Ya Lun to admit their feelings for each other.." 

"How?" I asked, confused.

"We're going on a trip."

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: OMYGOSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH  SORRY for not updating lately guyss

I was grounded and my mom took my laptop away from me HUHUHUHU :'(

But heres chapter 11.  and this chapter is kinda boring soo yahh..

** OKAYY UHM, I THINK I ALREADY UPDATED THIS LAST WEEK?? AM I RIGHT??

COS I REMEMBER UPDATING THIS CHAPTER> BUT I GUESS ITS THE DATABASE PROBLEM THING THAT AFF IS EXPERIENCING. 

 

-ringo324