100 Days with Mr. Narcissistic

Description

Hey guys! I'm back again, with another GUILUN fanfic :D WOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

^^ LOOOK LOOOK!! POSTER MADE BY ME!! ^^^^^

OKOKOK, hope u guys like the foreword, because i at making forewordss.. 

and please subscribe if you feel like you like my story :D thankss.. :)

Story on Winglin: 

http://www.winglin.net/fanfic/ringo_324/

Foreword

 

100 Days with Mr. Narcissistic

 

Wu Ying Jie a.k.a Gui Gui is very well known as a popular young actress, has acted in many dramas, and has won many awards. Hates giving attention but loves receiving attention, a spoiled brat.

While, Yan Ya Lun is very well known for his pretty face, a player, always gets what he wants, a sweet talker but also a heartbreaker.

What happens when their worlds collide? What happens when the most dashing, Ya Lun and most popular, Ying Jie live in the same house?  Will there be peace or will their house crumble apart?

 

```````````

 

"How did YOU get here?!" Her voice thundered inside the house, eyeing him suspiciously.

"Shhh, quiet baby girl. The neighbors might get angry," He hushed her by placing his index finger on her lips.

And in respond, Gui Gui bit his finger angrily.

"OOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!" He yelled in pain.

"GET OUT!" She hissed at him.

 

Gui Gui pushed him out the door while Ya Lun did nothing to stop her but only smirked, knowing something was bound to happen.. She was busy shoving him out of her house until she noticed something from the corner of her eye.. She immediately shifted her gaze from Ya Lun and to the luggages that were stacked up in front of her.

 

"What the hell is this Ya Lun?!" Her eyes widen in horror.

Ya Lun looked at her innocently, "From now on, I'll be living here with you baby girl."

O.O

 

~~~~~~~~~NOW THE JOURNEY BEGINS~~~~~~~~~