CHAPTER 14: Rainie's Return

100 Days with Mr. Narcissistic

tumblr_loqjfl7Pmt1qmtxcro1_500.jpgrainie yang banshu xuanyancred: guilun-love

 

 

 

 

 

 

Gui Gui's POV

 

Oh my gosh. I've been doing this for the past five minutes since Ya Lun startled me with his intense gaze. WHAT IS AIR?! 

I'm seriously about to die of heart attack. My heart has been beating unusually fast and my breathing is becoming labored. He's just too hot for his own good. And look at those lips... it looks so inviting right now.

Onion Head Emoticons 7

 

 

I'm hopeless. I've been staring at his lips for who knows how long. Its just too captivating.. makes me want to bite it. And to my horror, the side of his lips lifted up into a smirk. GAAAHHHHHHHH!!!! So yyyyy! OMG, you erted mind! 

 

I lifted my gaze and found him chuckling in amusement. I then abruptly darted my gaze to just about anywhere except him. I CANNOT look at him in the eyes. I have just committed a huge sin. 

 

"," he laughed. 

"No, I am not." I declared. HUHUHUHUHUHU!! HELP!

"Yes, you are. You've been staring at my lips for quite awhile." And he was still chuckling. My dignity, where did you go? 'GONE.' my stupid mind blurted out.

"It was because.. it uh.. it was dry and it was bothering me." I managed to say in one breath while looking at the wall.

"Oh really? Then why wont you look at me?" he asked.

 'BECAUSE I'M AFRAID I MIGHT DO SOMETHING I WOULD REGRET IF I LOOK AT YOU!!' my stupid mind has a life of its own. 

 

I was about to reply but his next action frightened me. He pulled me by the waist and settled me on the bed. GYAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Onion Head Emoticons 2

 

 

"Please behave and stay on your side of the bed. I'm very sensitive when it comes to you." his eyes danced in amusement. He tucked me in the covers. He then settled himself on the other side of the bed and lied on his side, facing the door.

 

REALLY?!??! REAAAALLLYY?!!? After what he just said, his just gonna turn his back at me??? JERK. 

 

 

 

 

;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;

 

Somewhere in the Metro of Taiwan, the girl is still dialing Ya Lun's number in the phone booth but after numerous tries she finally gave up. She dialed one of Ya Lun's friends and called a cab, ready to go to Ya Lun friend's house to finally see Ya Lun. 

 

"Chun. I'm in front of your house. Open the door." She said on the phone and continuosly rang the doorbell. 

"Hello? Who's this?" Wu Zun as still half-asleep. 

"Its Rainie." she answered, losing her patience.

 "Rain?" His eyebrows connected in confusion. "The only rain I know is the Korean actor or are you the rain that comes from the sky?," he laughed, still in daze.

 

By that time Rainie already lost her patience and gritted her teeth in frustration. While Wu Zun made his way to the door, still laughing. He opened it with his eyes still half open. 

Rainie rolled her eyes, "Open your eyes, you idiot." cebollita_animated_onion-23.gif

 

Wu Zun lifted his head and looked at the person with his half opened eyes. His eyes widened in shock. He dropped the phone he was holding and was now fully awake. IT WAS RAINIE YANG!

"What.. since when did you come back?" he asked, still shocked by her sudden appearance. 

"Last night. Now where's Ya Lun?" she said, a bit annoyed. "I've been calling his phone but he wont answer!"cebollita_animated_onion-12.gif

 

Wu Zun sighed. He can't believe this girl is back again to annoy the crap out of him. The last time he was with her, he was nearly killed and now she has once again came back to torture him. Whenever Rainie feels that there is a competition to Ya Lun's heart she would mess up her life and she uses Wu Zun to get away. 

 

 

"Chill. Its 1 AM in the morning FYI. Just go stay at a hotel tonight and come back later." Wu Zun was about to close the door when her hand stopped him. 

"NO. Tell him to come now!" she commanded, her eyes looked like it was shooting fire to Wu Zun.

"Okay.. you don't have to raise your voice  at me! I'm still older than you! HMPH!" he crossed his arms and dialed Ya Lun's number unwillingly.

 

A couple of rings and Ya Lun finally picked up. "Yeah?"

"Can you come to my house right now?"

"No and do you know what time it is?!" Ya Lun irritatingly said.

"PLEaaSSEEeee~ This may be the last time you'll see me. So I'm begging you to please come!!!!!!!" Wu Zun cried out and looked at Rainie with a please-dont-kill-me expression.

"NO and I'm hanging up." He said and ended the call.

"HELLLOO?!?! YA LUN!!? HELLLOOOOO!!????" Wu Zun wailed.

cebollita animated onionWu Zun looked back at Rainie and pouted, "He's still sleeping. Lets just talk later. Goodnight!" he scampered out of the living room quickly but unfortunately, Rainie caught the back of his shirt.

 

"Not so fast. We're going to his house."  She smirked.

"Huhuhu.. thats a very bad idea! BAD BAD IDEA!!" he protested, flailing his hands infront of her face.

"Lets go. The cab is still waiting outside." 

 

 

 

-TEN MINUTES LATER

"HEY, is this really where Ya Lun's staying at?" she looked at Wu Zun dangerously. "I thought he ran away from home? I swear if your lying to me-"onion MSN smileys

 

"Can you please shut your mouth for just one second? You've been talking nonstop ever since you got here." he covered his ears and grabbed the key under the mat. cebollita_animated_onion-05.gif

 

 

He unlocked the door and stepped inside with Rainie trailing behind him. Rainie observed the house and her eyes nearly jumped out when she saw a picture of a woman.

"WHO IS THIS?" She grabbed the picture frame tightly that it looked like it was gonna break.

"Uhm.." Wu Zun racked his brain and tried to think of a good explaination, "Its a celebrity. Wu Ying Jie. She's a good friend of Aaron. So he's staying here. Dont worry. She's completely harmless." 

"Whatever. If i find out they have something more than being friends I'll be sure to end that girls life in a matter of seconds." She looked at Wu Zun sternly.

"HA HA HA HA... I'll just go wake them up.. I mean wake Ya Lun up. Ha Ha Ha,"  he laughed awkwardly and took long strides toward the stairs. Ya Lun will surely skin him alive once he finds out that Rainie's downstairs.cebollita_animated_onion-04.gif

 

 

OnigirisMeanwhile Ya Lun and Gui Gui are still sleeping peacefully. Still oblivious that they both have their arms around each other and their cheeks now touching. 

 

Gui Gui scratched her head and woke up when she heard knocks on the door. And thats when she felt someones breath fanning her face. The first thing she did was scream and she started to hit him, causing Ya Lun to wake up.

Ya Lun looked at the person on top of him and held her wrists to stop her from hitting him any further. 

"Ow! Will you stop?" Ya Lun groaned as he felt pain in his arms.

"You- You!!!" she accusingly pointed her finger at him but couldn't manage to let out what she wanted to say.

"What? Your gonna accuse me of taking advantage of you when your clearly the one thats on top of me?" he raised his brow at her playfully.

"I... I" 

"See. Your  always saying that I have the hots for you when actually your the one who's already fallen for me. I mean who can resist me??" he winked at her.

Gui Gui laughed, "You are so conceited." she paused, "hey, you know what you would look great in?"

"What?" his forehead creased.

"A rope." 

He looked at her amusingly, "Why? So you can trap me in your embrace?" 

She rolled her eyes, "No. So I can strangle you with it!" 

 

Suddenly Wu Zun interrupted their moment when he came barging in the room. 

"I can't believe that you hang up on me at the times I need you the most!" Wu Zun whined, not noticing that Gui Gui was there and what was going on. Wu Zun's jaw dropped when he saw Gui Gui on top of Ya Lun on the bed.

 

"UHH... Ya Lun someone's waiting for you downstairs.. Sorry if I interrupted something.." Wu Zun cleared his throat again and avoided their eyes.

Gui Gui came back to her senses and sprinted to Wu Zun, onion_msn_smilies-22.gif"Who's the visitor?"

 

"Its Rainie. Our friend, she just came back from Italy." Wu Zun eyed Ya Lun and he immediately got the message.

 

Ya Lun grabbed his shirt and rushed downstairs. While Wu Zun and Gui Gui was still left in Ya Lun's room, both not daring to speak.

"Soo.." Wu Zun started.

"No, its not what your thinking. Ya Zi slept over and we decided to sleep on Ya Lun's bed so don't jump to conclusions..." 

"Oh~ so is that why you guys were in that position???" Wu Zun teased.

Gui Gui glared at him and dismissed the questions, "So who's Rainie?"

Wu Zun sighed that this would be a long explaining to do, onion_gifs_emoticons-18.gif"Well.. Rainie Yang and Ya Lun basically grew up together. Rainie's really spoiled and she always gets what she wants because mostly her parents aren't home. So they give her everything she wants but only Ya Lun doesn't. They always bicker and fight but in the end Rainie would always look up to him. She likes Ya Lun a lot and would do everything just to destroy the girls who she thinks gets in between them. So you could say she's very dependent on Ya Lun." 

 

Gui Gui huffed in annoyance, "Oh what a brat."

"Yeah, a brat that will destroy your career. I suggest you and Ya Lun to be more careful since your both living in the same roof." 

 

She crossed her arms, determined and unfazed by his warnings. 

 

 

 

;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;

Gui Gui's POV

 

We went downstairs after Wu Zun and I had a long talk about Rainie girl. From what Wu Zun told me, honestly I feel bad for her. Her parents dont come home often and she was a loner. She only had Ya Lun as a friend to depend on. I can somehow relate to her story. Maybe I should get to know her more rather than judging her. So we went downstairs and decided to introduce myself so she wont think I'm her enemy or whatever. 

 

Ya Lun and Rainie were arguing about something when they heard our footsteps and stopped their argument. The girl turned around and lo and behold, the girl looked like she just stepped out of a magazine.

onion_gifs_emoticons-04.gifWAAAAHHHHHH!!! She looks so pretty. I hate her already.

 

 

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: OHMYYYGSSSHH LOOONG UPDATEE!! Or thats what I think it is... OMG

I HAVENT BEEEEN UPDATING AND I OWE YOU GUYSSS~   :(

lol and I used alot of emoticons on this chapter. I hope it wasn't boring?

Comments?? lol :D

onion_pictures_gallery-13.jpg

 

 

-ringo324