CHAPTER 5: Mà and Bà

100 Days with Mr. Narcissistic

"Where the hell is the male and female lead?!" the director shouted. His voice vibrating throughout the set causing the staffs and actors to shudder  in fear.
 

The door opened and revealed George Hu and Gui Gui, panting. "We're here." They announced, still catching their breaths.
 

"What have you two been doing?! The filming has been delayed for 30 minutes already!" The Director scolded them non-stop.
 

"Sorry, fans recognized us and we got chased by the fans." George explained.


 

*FLASHBACK

"Bà ba! ghad you take sooo long! I've been waiting here for more than 10 minutes!" Gui Gui whined.


"Sorry mà, there was traffic." George said and sat in front of Gui.

George and Gui call each other mà and bà comfortably. They've known each other for two years now because of their previous drama they had. They started calling each other mà and bà when George got Gui their child (puppy). They named their puppy, Gaga. George strongly refused the name Gaga for their  child but had given up after Gui threatened to stop hanging out with George if he doesn't comply.


George and Gui had coffee and conversed for a few minutes. After they were done, they went up front to dump the cups but Gui accidentally bumped onto a few girls. Gui Gui didn't notice her hat that was covering her face, fell off.

"Sorry," she mumbled.

The girls gasped, "Gyahhh!! It's Gui Gui!" the girls screamed, pointing at Gui gui.

"She's with George too!!" A guy near them announced.


 

What happened next was a blur. In a blink of an eye, the organized restaurant was turned into pure chaos. All the customers stood up and began to crowd around them.


George cursed silently and strided towards Gui. Grabbed her hand and broke into a run.

George glanced back and found the customers from the cafe still following them.

Luckily, Gui had parked her car near the filming site and the cafe was also near it.

They fixed their caps, still running. George pulled Gui behind a building. They stopped, looked at each other then burst out laughing, watching the fans looking for them.

They haven't had fun for quite some time now because of their busy schedules. But both always hang out with each other when they have their free time.

"Hahaha, look at them! Having a hard time looking for us." Gui said, giggling.

George smiled then face-palmed himself, remembering that they are late for filming. "Shoot, we're late for filming."

He held Gui's hands and made a run for it.

 


*END OF FLASHBACK
 

 


During filming, Gui got a text from Ya Zi, saying she and Fahrenheit are coming to her house to hang out.
 

"oh ghad oh ghad oh ghad.." she kept chanting.
 

George looked at her worriedly, "What's wrong mà?"
 

Gui turned to him, looking stressed. "Fahrenheit's coming to my house and I don't know what to do!"
 

"What happened to the confident Gui Gui I knew?" George pinched her cheeks.
 

"She disappeared." she frowned.
 

"Don't worry! Your bias, Wu zun's gonna be there! You should be jumping in joy right now, you've been spazzing about him the past years. It's about time you meet him!" He grinned at her.
 

Suddenly, a light bulb lit on her head.  (A/N: Uhh.. does this sentence make sense? :O )


Gui snapped her fingers, "Bà, can't you come with me? I mean you've worked with them before right?"
 

He scratched the back of his neck and said, "Ahahaa, yeah but I wanna rest though.."
 

Gui gui pouted cutely, trying her best to look pitiful in front of George.
 

"Pleaaasssee bà~ you can sleep over you know."
 

George sighed.
 

"Fine."

 


;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;


 


George and Gui finished filming their scenes early after Gui gui pestered George to finish his scenes early so they would be in time.
 

George groaned at his best friend, who by the way, went in her room as soon as she stepped in the house.
 

He heard noises upstairs, things being thrown.
 

"Is she holding an Olympic game in her bedroom?" George thought curiously.


But shrugged it off and went to the fridge to get a drink. He grabbed some orange juice and settled himself on the couch. Then smiled upon seeing Gaga on the couch, sleeping. He patted her daughter and laid her on his lap.


Then he turned the tv on and chilled, while he waited for Gui to finish and the guys to come.
 

"Bààà! I can't find the right outfit!" Gui yelled from upstairs.
 

"Just put on some clothes. What's so hard about that?!" he shouted back while trying to concentrate on watching tv.
 

"Bààà! Hmph, can you come up here and help meee!" she yelled.


George rolled his eyes and made his way up the stairs.
 


He rested his body on the door and shook his head at the mess she created in her room. Gui's clothes were everywhere, like a tornado went in her room and created a big puddle of mess.

 

"Is this okay?" Gui came out of her bathroom and spinned around for George to see her outfit.
 

"Why are you wearing a dress? Go back and change. Its not like your going to a party." He flatly said.
 

"Then what should I wear?!"
 

"Just wear something comfortable. Like some shorts and a shirt." he shrugged his shoulders then went to her closet and took out a cute shirt and shorts.

 

"There, now go change. I'm sure they're on their way."


"OK!" Gui flashed her OK sign and ran towards the bathroom.

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Errr, so sowwwy for not updating latelyyy.. so to make it up, I'm going to update a chapter tomorrow, or maybe the other day? :D

Thanks for reading my story,, and please feel free to criticize and tell me ur opinions regarding my story so I can improve! :)

Soo this chapter is all about Gui gui and George.. next chapter is fahhhrenheit <3 *wink wink lololol

THANK YOUUUUUUUUUU for the commentsssss<3

-ringo324