CHAPTER 4: REVENGE

100 Days with Mr. Narcissistic

Gui Gui's POV

 

After formally introducing myself to the Fahrenheit members, yes even the jerk who ravished my lips. Calvin, Jiro, Wu Zun, and Ya Zi each went to talk to their other friends that sat across from where I am sitting now. I was left alone so I looked around, examining the class and found Ya Lun staring at me. I stared back for a few seconds but broke the contact when a guy approached me.

 

“Gui Gui, can I get your autograph? I'm a big fan of yours.” the cute, black-haired guy took the seat on my right as I took out a paper and pen from my bag.

 

“Sure, what’s your name?” I asked politely, with a smile.

 

“Evan.. Evan Yo.” He smiled.

 

I wrote his name and scribbled my signature under it. “Here you go.”

 

“Thanks. So uhm, ho-how is it.. I-I mean a being a celebrity and all?” I chuckled when he nervously talked, trying to come up with a conversation. He seems so tense.

I giggled at his croaking voice.

 

Evan looked at me, confusion written on his face, “Sorry, you’re just too cute.”

 

He hid his face behind his hands, obviously trying to hide his blushing face. Aw, how cute.

Okay, now, this is not me. I don’t usually call anyone cute, but this guy’s an exception. He isn’t like those guys who throw themselves at me, trying so hard just to get my attention. But this guy doesn’t even need to try.

 

“It’s ok. No need to hide your blushing face..” I said as I patted his back.

 

I laughed when he hid his face under the table. I stopped laughing when suddenly someone grabbed my arm. Irritated, I turned to the person who grabbed my arm and found Ya Lun’s piercing glare.

 

“What?” I snapped, annoyed with his actions. What the heck is this jerk up to now?

Before I knew it I was already being dragged out of the classroom. Students, Fahrenheit, and Ya Zi turned to look at us, wondering what was going on. Why is it that whenever this jerk's around, he always finds a way to ruin things?

 

“Let go!” I struggled, trying so hard to remove his hold on my arm.

 

And all I get is silence. Great.

 

“Jerk, let go. You’re making a scene,” I said as I wiggle my hand free from his hold. “What do you want?”

 

“I-I… Nothing” He smirked.

 

I looked up to him in disbelief.

 

“Are you serious?! You drag me out here for nothing?” I yelled at him but not too loud for other people to hear. If other people see this side of me, surely it would make a huge buzz.

 

“The guy was obviously hitting on you but you just let him..” he muttered silently, but too bad I heard.

 

Now it was my time to smirk, “You enjoyed that kiss last time, huh? ‘Cause I can see you getting more attracted to me..” I whispered huskily, dangerously close that my cheeks brushed his.

 

“In your dreams, baby girl.” He tilted his head and it was so close that our noses almost touched.

 

"Sorry to tell you, but your not my type." He stared at me for a while then smiled and shoved his hands in his pockets. He walked in and left me standing there.

 

I stood there, frozen and humiliated to the end of my hair follicles. No one ever dared to walk out on me.

 

From inside the classroom, my eyes met Ya Zi’s and the girl grinned at me. pointed towards Ya Lun’s direction. I frowned and pouted at her but in return she only laughed at me.

 

“Oh thanks, what great friend you are.” I mouthed to her, miserably.

 

Professor came in and I sat on a desk that was nearby but later regretted my decision when I saw who I was going to sit beside with.

 

I looked at Ya Zi with pleading eyes but the latter winked at me in return. I turned around and tried to listen to the Professor but Ya Lun’s piercing stare is distracting me.

Meanwhile, Wu Zun and Ya Zi were behind us and were engage in a conversation. I could only sulk, thinking when can I finally talk to Wu Zun. Huhuhuhu..

 

 

;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-

 

The bell had rung and it was time for me to leave. I only had one class, since I have a schedule right after class. I still need to film my scenes for Summer Love with George. Speaking of George, why hasn't that boy texted me yet? He said he'll meet me up at a cafe and we'll drive my car to the filming location. Argh, I blame Ya Lun for all my bad luck today. 

I fished out my phone from my bag and dialed George's number.

"Hey Gui," George answered.

"Are we meeting up or what?"

I heard him chuckle on the other line and it only pissed me off more, "So?"

"haha, yeah I'll just have my PA (personal assistant) drop me off and we'll take your car." He said and added, "Having a bad day?"

"Yeah- "

 

My sentence was left hanging when I saw that buzztard Ya Lun making out with a girl in a dark classroom.

"Oh speaking of the devil," Then I realized, George was still on the other line. Oops.

"Hey, George I'll see you later. Bye."

 

I sneaked behind the wall and tried to get a better look. Right now, if someone sees me they'll think I'm stalking. Hahaha. Oh well.

Oh I knew it, that jerk, Ya Lun’s a playboy. Hm, should I go up to them and destroy their heated moment? OH HAIL YESSS I WILL. REVENGE #1.

 

I laughed evilly at my brilliant plan and slowly walked up to them. I cleared my throat, loud enough for them to hear.

 

“AHEM.” And just like that they broke away from each other.

 

In my peripheral vision I saw how Ya Lun’s expression turn irritated because I interrupted their make out session. I turned to look at the girl, head to toe and shook my head disappointingly.

 

“What are YOU wearing?” I pointed at her and continued to examine her.

 

“Clothes, duh. Why don’t you start using your brain?” She spat at me.

 

Ohooo, this girl got guts. Apparently, she doesn’t know who she’s messing with.

 

“I meant the trash that you’re wearing.” I spat back to her with a dangerously harsh tone.

 

I ignored her and turned to Ya Lun, “Baby, I thought you said you’ll drive me home?” I leaned in to kiss his cheeks and linked my arms around his.

 

Ya Lun raised his eyebrows and stared at me, clearly confused, then replied, “O-oh baby, sorry I forgot.” He grinned.

I smiled and looked at the girl, motioning her to go but she kept on glaring at Ya Lun. Before we could even walk away, her hand already landed straight on his face.

 

SLAP!

 

 “.” She whispered and walked away.

Her hand print was visibly red on his face. The jerk looked so shocked. AHAA! Finally!

After she left, I unhooked my arm from his and walked away like I won a billion dollar baby! $_$

 

Leaving the stunned Ya Lun.

 

Mission Accomplished!

 

 

===================================

A/N: Here's chapter 4~~

I tried to make this chapter longer, so is this chapter long enough for u guys?? 

COMMENTS/SUBSCRIPTIONS 

<3

-ringo324