CHAPTER 6: FAHRENHEIT'S VISIT TO GUI'S HOUSE

100 Days with Mr. Narcissistic

Gui Gui's POV

 

I smiled widely as I opened the door for Fahrenheit to come in. Each one of them stepped in and I ran to Ya Zi to give her a hug. Then Calvin and Jiro approached me and gave me a hug! UWAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Am I still on earth?

Onion Head Emoticons 4

 

 

“Hey Gui Gui!”

 

KYAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Standing before me is… Wu Zun… Wu Zun of FAHRENHEIT!

Oh, have I mentioned how much I lurrrrrvvvvveee Wu Zun of Fahrenheit?!

Onion Head Emoticons 31Okay, this is our second time meeting up this close. THIS CLOSE! I can’t believe that the guy who I’ve been stalking in Weibo is now in front of me. But I just can’t help it. How can this guy be so y?! I mean, Wu Zun could just stand at the corner doing nothing and I would’ve cheered him on with tears in my eyes.

 

 

Huhuhuhu.. Wu Zun, I’m so miserable… can’t I have you?

Onion Head Emoticons 38

 

“I-I Hello Wu Zun of Fahrenheit…” I croaked.

 

OHMYGAAAH, this is totally embarrassing. I sounded like a frog. What fcuk was that?! HUHUHUUHU.. Why do I always embarrass myself in front of Wu Zun. WHYYYY?!

What the hell happened to my badass attitude?!

I buried my face in my palms. At a time like this, I wish the floor could just open up and swallow me!

 

“HAHAHAHAHAHA GUI GUI I DIDN’T KNOW YOU HAD THIS SIDE IN YOU!” Wu Zun laughed while holding onto his stomach.

 

“Hey there babe.” Ya Lun came in just in time and draped his arm over my shoulder.

 

I can’t believe I’m saying this, but thank you Ya Lun! You just saved me from a horrifying phase of my life!

 

“Ya Lun, so uh- how are you doing lately?” Okay, I don’t really care what he has been doing lately. But I need to change the topic so they would stop laughing. Really, it hurts my pride. It’s my first time showing my weak side to anybody! Of everyone else, why Wu Zun?! What will he think of me now?

 

Ya Lun smirked, “Nothing, just been thinking about you lately..”

Then he winked at me. What a flirt.

 

I scoffed and walked away.

 

;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;

 

Ya Lun’s POV

 

“So when are you going to ask her?” Wu Zun asked for the nth time.

 

I groaned and shrugged, “I don’t really want to..”

 

Wu Zun looked at me and pointed his index finger at me, “Well, you don’t really have a choice. It’s either a yes or a no.”

 

 

`Flashback

 

I was on my Weibo, updating my status when I saw Gui Gui’s picture at the corner with the rest of other celebrities. I was slightly curious so I clicked on her profile. Her background was stars… so she likes stars huh? She also has more than 600,000 followers. Hm, never thought that she would be quite famous. I swear, I thought she’ll only have those fans because they were anti’s. Hehehee, I’m playing!

 

“She’s in Polyland Entertainment? Isn’t George Hu also in that company?” My eyebrows furrowed.

 

I scrolled down and clicked on her pictures. Without knowing, I was smiling while looking at her pictures. She’s quite cute and pretty… OHMYEFFINGHAIL. What am I thinking? She’s an enemy Ya Lun! EW, I can’t believe I said those.. Now I feel dirty.

 

“Hey Ya Lu-” Wu Zun suddenly barged in and that caught me off guard.

“Get out of my room Chun!” I yelled in panic while trying to cover the laptop screen. Oh god, I’m done for!

 

“Were you looking at Gui Gui’s picture?!” He asked and eyed me suspiciously.

“No, I-I’m looking at Calvin’s photos!” I stuttered. OH MY GHAD, KILL.ME.NOW

 

He smirked, “It was a girl so stop lying to me.”

 

He leaned in closer to my laptop and tried to peel my hands off of the laptop’s screen. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

 

“I KNEW IT! From the very first time we met Gui Gui you’ve been staring at her! AHA gotcha!” He giggled like a high school girl.

 

“I DO NOT LIKE HER! I just saw her picture on the homepage and got curious! I mean ew, look at her pictures. It’s so horrible and my eyes sore from looking at her pictures!” I tried to convince him but he grinned at me in response. GRRRRR, I want to strangle him!

 

“Uhuh, just admit it. You like her~” He nudged me.

“Do not!” I denied.

 

“Do too! Admit or I’ll kick you out of my house and tell on your parents where you are!” He threatened.

 

`End of Flashback

 

So that’s how this all started.. Wu Zun threatened me that he’ll tell my parents where I am. I’m currently staying with Wu Zun and ran away from home. My parents were forcing me to marry their friend’s daughter so I ran away. No effing way I’m getting in an arranged marriage. The last thing I would want is to be married with a stranger I don't even like.

 

Sigh.

 

I faced him and gave him the cutest puppy face, “Pwease?”

Cute Icon & Emoticon

 

I held his shoulders and shook him rather violently… MWAHAHAHA, my hands have been itching to hurt Wu Zun lately. Now’s my chance and I will savor it till the very end!

 

“Okay, if that’s what you want then I guess I’ll tattle-tale on your little secret to Gui Gui.” He smirked.

 

I glared at him. “No way, is that a threat?”

“No, I’m blackmailing you! So you either tell her or I will go tattle-tale on your little secret.” He threatened.

 

“I thought we were more than friends, but less than lovers?!” I whined.

“EW, get rid of those thoughts right now because we are not soul mates! Nasty kid.” Wu Zun shivered in disgust.

“Sad face. ”

Yoyo & Cici Emoticons 33

 

Yeah, Ya Lun’s pretty face will turn into a sad face if you don’t do what I ask you to do.”

 

 

;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;

 

 

Everyone gathered in the living room, watched tv and chatted while Gui Gui and George were in the kitchen cooking dinner. Gui Gui was chopping carrots while George was cooking the soup.

(A/N: OKAYY, I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT COOKING SO THE FOLLOWING MAY NOT BE ACCURATE lol)

 

Gui Gui was busy cutting the carrots and didn’t notice that George was sneaking behind her. George began tickling Gui’s sides which caused the girl to giggle.

 

“HAHHAA OH MY GOD, George sto- please.. HAHAAHA”

 

Suddenly, Ya Lun got thirsty and walked to the kitchen and heard giggles. His eyebrows furrowed and found Gui Gui and George tickling each other.

 

“AHEM.” Ya Lun coughed to let his presence be known.

 

Gui Gui and George broke off from each other and stared at him.

 

“Yes.” They said in unison.

“I’m thirsty.” He said, while shooting Gui Gui a disgusting look.

 

Gui Gui went to the fridge and got him a bottle of water, “The food's almost ready, you should go call the others.”

 

“What ready, you haven’t even chopped the carrots yet.” He muttered under his breath but Gui Gui heard him.

“What was that?” Gui asked him, her face darkening.

Yokie Emoticons 35

 

“Oh nothing, I was saying I’ll just stay here and watch you guys…”

 

“I mean who knows what you’re up to..” He whispered to her.

 

Gui Gui handed him his water and whispered, “I hope you choke.”

Yoyo & Cici Emoticons 7

 

Ya Lun smiled, “Oh thank you dear Gui Gui.”

 

George stood there watched them curiously but went back to the stove to finish what he was cooking.

 

“Lalalalalala..” Ya Lun hummed, tapping his fingers on the counter impatiently, trying to distract Gui Gui.

Monkey Girl Emoticon

 

“LALALALALALA- Hey Gui, I don’t think carrots should be cut like that.. it’s too big.” He pointed while Gui Gui shot him a glare and stuffed a carrot in his mouth  to shut him up.

“I have a knife in my hand. So if you don’t want your life to be cut short, you better shut up.” She hissed, whispering.

Ya Lun immediately clamped his mouth shut upon hearing what she said. 

Yoyo & Cici Emoticons 18

 

;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;

 

 

 

 

Gui Gui and George had finished cooking and Ya Lun is now preparing the plates and the utensils on the table. Gui Gui had threatened Ya Lun with a knife that if he doesn’t come to an agreement with her that there will be problems. So the latter immediately approved, in fear of his life being endangered.

 

They ate in a long rectangular table. Calvin and Jiro sat next to each other, at the far end of the table. George beside them then Gui Gui. On the opposite side Wu Zun sat in front of Calvin and Jiro, next to Ya Lun. While Ya Lun sat next to Ya Zi.

 

“So George, have any movies or dramas lately?” asked Calvin.

“Yeah, I have one with a Korean actress; Park Shin Hye. And one with Gui Gui.” George replied.

 

“Eh? Really? What’s the drama called?” Jiro joined.

 

“Summer Love. We just started filming a week ago.” George said, trying to concentrate on his food.

“Yeah, and we’re the male and female lead.” Gui Gui beamed proudly.

 

“Sounds great! I hope all of us can have a drama together!” Exclaimed Wu Zun.

“Yeah, that would be dope.” Jiro added.

 

Calvin and Jiro conversed with each other while the others were awfully quiet. They were all focused on their food. After a few seconds, George, Gui Gui and Ya Zi were talking to each other. So Wu Zun grabbed the chance to talk to Ya Lun.

 

“Did you ask her yet?” Wu Zun whispered, so the others wouldn’t hear.

“No, maybe tomorrow.” He said without thinking.

 

Wu Zun nodded and silently formed a plan in his head.

Wan Wan Emoticons 48

 

Ya Lun looked at Wu Zun who looked like he was in deep thought and shook his head. Wu Zun thinking is certainly a bad sign.

 

“Ba, can you pass me some more rice.” Gui tapped George’s shoulder.

 

Ya Lun, who was sitting in front of them heard and immediately snapped his head to them.

“Did you just call him Ba?” He asked, eyeing them suspiciously.

 

“Err.. yes. That’s our nicknames to each other. He also calls me Ma.” She explained, “Wait, why am I explaining to you? It’s none of your business.” Gui crossed her arms over her chest and looked away.

 

Wu Zun then snapped his fingers and finally figured it out.

 

“Gui.” Wu Zun called Gui Gui’s attention.

“Hm?” Gui Gui blushed upon hearing Wu Zun say her name.

 

“Tomorrow you’re gonna have the biggest shock of your life.”

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Uhm, so this update was supposed to be out last week but for some reason, i  forgot to uncheck the (hide chapter) and I didn't notice until now. So sorrryy guys :(

But here's the update.. AND take note, i made this chapter longer. Since i haven't updated for about 2 weeks.. HEHEE~~

hope u guys like the GuiLun scenes trololol 

OH AND CAN YOU GUYS SEE THE EMOTICONS?? ohmygawd i hope it works this timee.. -__-

<3 thanks for always commenting, more comments, more updatesss lol

;)

-ringo324