CHAPTER 7: YA LUN MOVING TO GUI GUI'S HOUSE?

100 Days with Mr. Narcissistic

 

 
 
Calvin, Jiro, Ya Lun, and Wu Zun bid goodbye and made their way out of the house. Gui Gui stared at Wu Zun’s figure disappearing slowly as he walked further away.. Gui Gui racked her brain, thinking back to what Wu Zun told her while they were eating dinner. 
 
‘Tomorrow you’re gonna have the biggest shock of your life.’
Wan Wan Emoticons 48
 
 
 
That line kept repeating over and over again, making the girl snap in annoyance.
 
 
“ARGH! What does that mean?!”
 
Ya Zi widened her eyes, remembering what was going on between Wu Zun and Ya Lun. Alarmed that the plan was still set to action. 
 
“You guys are sleeping next to me tonight!” Gui Gui announced.
 
 
George and Ya Zi nod their heads. They were used to sleeping next to each other; they always do that whenever they sleep over. Gui Gui always sleeps in the middle of both of them.  Besides, Gui Gui’s bed was too big for her. She has the California King bed size. 
 
 
 
 
=
 
 
 
 
George, Gui Gui, and Ya Zi each collapsed on the bed. It was 2:oo in the morning, they talked all night about random stuff. They missed each other’s company, even if they see each other every other day. 
 
Ya Zi and George each wrapped their arms and hugged each other.
 
“I love you guys.” Gui grinned at both of them.
“We know…” George said, snoring as he fell asleep.
 
Ya Zi and Gui Gui giggled and drifted off to sleep. 
 
 
 
 
________________________________________________________________________________________
 
 
 

Ya Zi’s POV

 
 
I woke up and heard my phone ringing. It has been ringing for the third time. WHO IS CALLING ME AT THIS TIME?!
 
I growled in annoyance and picked up the phone, “WHAT!?”
Yokie Emoticons 47
 
 
“OUCH! Will you lower your voice?!” Wu Zun said in the other live.
 
“God, Chun. I‘m still sleeping, WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?!”
 
 
“Ya Lun’s gonna come over to Gui’s house. I packed all his luggages and someone will send it there.”
 
Ya Zi face palmed herself, “Shoot, I’m at Gui’s house right now. And George too.”
 
 
“Oh no no no no! Get out of there quickly! HURRY!!!” Wu Zun screamed in panic, dramatically.
 
“Wu Zun, this better work!” I hissed.
 
 
“It will if you just get out of there!!” He screamed on the other line.
 
 
I hung up and gathered my stuff, including George’s. I went to Gui Gui’s closet and borrowed an outfit for me to wear. Then I quietly went downstairs and got a duck tape.
After minutes of looking for it I finally found it and made my way upstairs again. 
 
 
Gui Gui was still sleeping peacefully and so was George. I cut a strip of tape and taped it onto George’s mouth. I pinched him and he woke up, screaming. Luckily Gui didn’t hear, thanks to my brilliant duck tape plan. 
 
 
I dragged George out of the house despite his protests and hailed a cab. I dialed Wu Zun’s number and smiled in victory. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
_________________________________________________________________________________________
 
 

Wu Zun’s POV

 
 
“Where the hell are you taking me?!”  Ya Lun said.
“You’ll know when we get there.” I said calmly. 
 
Oh my, I can’t believe that came out so calm. I’m so excited and ecstatic of what’s about to happen! 
 
“But what about my stuff? Where did you take it?!” Ya Lun asked, yet again.
 
 
FINALLY, after the long torturous minutes with this boy. We’ve finally arrived! The moment I’ve been waiting for has arrive! Ya Lun is finally out of my house! FREEDOM! 
 
 
What are we doing at Gui Gui’s house?” Ya Lun asked, crossing his arms.
“Remember our agreement?” I said while kicking him out of my car.
 
I didn't even wait for his reply and drove away.. Well I didn’t really leave YET, because I want to know the upcoming events. Oh my, why am I so giddy all of a sudden? 
 
 
 
So I drove back, parked my car in front of Gui Gui’s neighbor’s house and hid behind a tree. MWAHAHAHA. I’m sure Ya Lun will thank me later for this. 
 
yociexp108.gif
 
 
 
 
_________________________________________________________________________________________
 
 
 
 
"How did YOU get here?!" Her voice thundered inside the house, eyeing him suspiciously.
 
 
 
"Shhh, quiet baby girl. The neighbors might get angry," He hushed her by placing his index finger on her lips.
 
 
And in respond, Gui Gui bit his finger angrily.
 
 
"OOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!" He yelled in pain.
"GET OUT!" She hissed at him.
 
 
Gui Gui pushed him out the door while Ya Lun did nothing to stop her but only smirked, knowing something was bound to happen.. She was busy shoving him out of her house until she noticed something from the corner of her eye.. She immediately shifted her gaze from Ya Lun and to the luggages that were stacked up in front of her.
 
 
"What the hell is this Ya Lun?!" Her eyes widen in horror.
 
Ya Lun looked at her innocently, "From now on, I'll be living here with you baby girl."
 
 
 
 
 
 
======================================================================================
 
A/N: HEEY GUYSS NEW STORY
 
 
GO CHECK IT OUT!
PLEASEEEEEEE!
 
-ringo324  <3