CHAPTER 15: HOT SPRING RESORT - PART 1

100 Days with Mr. Narcissistic

o8FD.jpeg

 

WARNING: BORING CHAPTER AHEAD  /jk

 

 

 

 

 

 

Gui Gui's POV

 

"Can I sleep here tonight?" Rainie pouted at Ya Lun. EEEEEKKK. I've only met her 5 minutes ago and she's already irritating the crap out of me. Seriously, is she a five year old?! She has been talking nonstop and did I even mention that she ignored me?! I introduced myself to her and nicely held my hand out for her to shake but what did she do?!! She fcking stared at it and went back to argue with Ya Lun. My presence was totally ignored.

 

OH.HE!L.NO

 

This girl needs to learn some manners and I will willingly teach her. How dare she ignore my presence just like that?!!? There are a lot of people waiting to be touched by these precious hands. She needs to know who she's messing with.

 

Wu Zun squeezed my shoulder, "Don't mind her. She has always been like that to every girl who's close to Ya Lun."

DONT MIND HER!??? "She just ignored me and your telling me to not mind that?! Are you kidding me?" I said in a hushed tone.

"Chill."  Wu Zun led me to the couch and we both sat down, watching them argue.

 

"So can I stay here tonight?? PleaAASsssEEee!" Rainie clung onto Ya Lun.

"NO." Ya Lun firmly said.

"Its already late and I just came back.. Don't you miss me?" Rainie pouted. Excuse me while I go puke my guts out. UGH! I cant stand her!

Ya Lun shrugged his shoulders, "Not really, just go to a hotel or stay with Chun." 

"Why? Is it because of that thing?" she asked, eyeing me like I'm the most disgusting human being.

I stood up and raised my brow at her, "Excuse your rudeness but if you haven't noticed, your in my territory so you either shut up or leave."

"Go talk to someone who cares." She rolled her eyes at me. Oh my gosh, I am itching to scratch her eye balls. 

"Ok, break it off." Ya Lun went in between us and turned Rainie to face him. 

"And you, you just got here and here you are causing another problem." 

 

Ya Lun grabbed me and pulled me in front of Rainie. "This is Wu Ying Jie. Gui Gui. She's an actress/model."

"She's a model too?" She gasped. Pfffft, that sounded so fake.

"Yeah, I'm sure we'll get along prettyyy well." I sarcastically said.

She smirked. "Pleasure to meet you Gui Gui. Your name suits you very well."  (A/N: Gui Gui's name means 'ghost' in english btw. so thats wat she means, incase u guys didnt get it LOL)

SHE.IS.ANNOYING.  I HATE HER!

"Oh thank you. Your great personality suits you very well."  

 

Wu Zun cleared his throat and announced, "We're going to the hot spring resort tomorrow." He paused then continued, "I know I'll regret it but Rainie, just stay at my place tonight then we'll go to the resort."

 

 

 

;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;

Ya Lun's POV

 

"HEY AH BU!!!!!!" Rainie pounced on my window.

"Hurry! Start the car!" Gui Gui said frantically. 

I ignored her and slid down the window halfway, "What?"

"I wanna comeee!!" she pouted, "Please! You can't just leave me here all alone." she wailed. 

"Oh yes I can, I have the keys to the car." I said, which irritated her. "And there's no more space sooo..." 

"YES THERE IS! I'll take Gui Gui's seat. Right Gui Gui?" she said and stared at Gui Gui pleadingly.

"No, I don't like sitting at the back." 

"The back's more fun. And you have more space there!" Rainie said and shoved Gui Gui out of the seat. 

 

When the time came when Rainie sat down she began whining and talked about boring things. So I tried to shut my eyes and concetrated on driving. 

Actually, Rainie and I have been good friends since childhood but when we were in high school she started to have a crush on me. Thats when I tried to get away from her because she suffocates me. Whenever I had a date with my past girlfriends, she would try to come along and destroy our date. I treat her like a little sister but sometimes she crosses the line. 

 

 

 

;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;

Gui Gui's POV

 

My head is about to explode. I want to pull all my hair out of frustration.

 

I'm serious. Rainie is driving me nuts. She was supposed to be with Wu Zun during the car ride but no, she chose to stay here and bother us. And guess what? She even shoved me so that she can sit in the front, next to Ya Lun. So now I'm at the back seat, all miserable while the both of them are chatting like I'm not even here.  I really should've brought knives with me. It might have come useful right now. 

"Ah Buuuu~ Do you want some grapes?" Rainie pulled out a bag of grapes and fed it to Ya Lun. EW, HOW DISGUSTING.

UGH, how I wish I can shove that grape into so she can stop talking.

 

"Stop calling me that. I hate that nickname." Ya Lun turned his attention back at the road.

"But I like it. Anyway have you seen my billboards around Taiwan yet? My face has been everywhere lately." Oh my gosh, how annoying can she get?

"I haven't seen it." Ya Lun responded.  See? Even Ya Lun is getting annoyed by her!

"Well you should've... my billboards are all around Taipei." 

"Rainie, can  you be quiet? I'm getting a headache." I said as I rub my temples.

Rainie turned around and stared at me, "Oh, I didn't even notice that you were here.  We were so into our conversation that we almost forgot you! OOPS!" She gasped. 

"Psh, your conversation wasn't even that interesting anyway." I whispered to myself. 

Well well.. It seems Rainie heard it and gave me threatening look. HAHAHA I love pissing her off.

 

 

;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;

Gui Gui's POV

 

Finally!  A Breath of fresh air! We're finally at the resort. It felt like ten years passed by because of Rainie's magical fast mouth. I don't know how I managed to survive that horrible car ride. 

"GUI!" 

I turned around and saw Ya Zi walking towards me. I smiled widely at her and threw myself at her. 

"Whats wrong with you?" she chuckled.

"Nothing. I just missed you," I loosened my hug and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"Thats because your always with Ya Lun. You don't have time for me anymore!!"

"Your the one who's been pushing me to Ya Lun. You even left me with him on the bed!" I crossed my arms and frowned.

"Just admit it. You know you like him. I can tell." Ya Lun said and nudged me.

"I don't! You know I like bad boys."

 

Ya Zi laughed, "He IS a bad boy. You just admitted that you like him indirectly."

Me and Ya Zi were still arguing when Ya Lun went to the trunk and grabbed the bags. Rainie followed Ya Lun and held onto his arm.

"Is that her?" Ya Zi pointed to Rainie.

I nodded and Ya Zi stared at her with scrutinizing eyes.

 

 

 

;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;

Gui Gui's POV

 

We entered the resort's hotel with Wu Zun, Ya Zi and George walking beside me. Ya Lun and Rainie right behind us. Its too bad Calvin and Jiro couldn't come, they had solo activities this month and they're pretty busy. 

"Excuse me, can we get the keys to the rooms that we booked?" Wu Zun asked.

"Sure. What's your names?" The lady asked.

"I'm Wu Zun. I booked rooms for each of us yesterday."

"Sir, the hotels are fully booked but we have three more rooms available." The lady said and handed the keys.

"Thanks." Wu Zun passed the keys to George and Ya Lun. 

"I'm staying with George!!" Ya Zi raised her hand and ran to where George was. 

Rainie also raised her hand, "I'm staying with Ya Lun!"

 

GAH, Where are we again? Are we in kindergarten?

"Nuh-uh," Ya Zi raised her index finger and wagged it in front of Rainie's face, "Ya Lun already said he's staying with Gui ."

 

OH MY GAHD. NO, NOT AGAIN! I dont want to share the same bed with him ever again. I will have a heart attack before I even reach that bed. No, Just no.

 

"No! Over my dead body!" Rainie shouted furiously.

"Why?! You want a piece of me huh!? huh?!" Ya Zi scared her and leaned closer to her face to appear more scarier.

 

Rainie rolled her eyes. "Okay, no problem with me. But... if anyone wants to stay with me. The door is always open." Rainie gave Ya Lun a seductive look.

Gosh, someone burn her eyeballs! Burn it with fire! 

 

=

 

Right now we're in the hot spring, soaking. I sat on the shallow part of the water with Ya Zi while Rainie is.... showing off her body. Pfffffffffft.. her body's not even that nice... She has big ies and nice curves.. fine she has a nice body but mine is nicer. Just take a look at this hot body. No one comes close to this perfection. Kekekeke..  

 

"Gui Gui..." Rainie's fake innocent voice entered my ears. I lifted my head and shot her a look.

"What's your relationship with Ya Lun?"

"We're not friends." I looked at her expression and her expression turned grim.

"So your going out?"

"No, Why?"

 "Oh, I see." 

Ya Zi turned her neck sharply to us with dangerous eyes, "Girl, you heard her ask Why. So why are you avoiding the question?!" 

"Oh nothing, just asking." She said and got up with an evil grin on her face.

"Did you see that?!" Ya Zi pointed hastily. "That b!tch. Gui, give me a rope! I will murder her!"

 

 

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________I____________

A/N: HIIIIII GUYSSSS~ I edited a lot of stuff in this chapter because some of them doesnt make sense. Anyway, i hope u guys are liking Rainie so far.

hahahaha.. And there's also a PART 2 of this vacation. and thanks to the new subscribers and the comments :D  ILY you guise <3 

 

 

-ringo324