CHAPTER 16: HOT SPRING RESORT - PART 2

100 Days with Mr. Narcissistic

Gui Gui's POV

 

"YOU DID WHAATTT?!!!!!!?!"

"Its for your sake. " Ya Zi gave me a lopsided smile.

 

GOD FORGIVE ME BUT I WILL KILL HER!! I moved all my stuff in George's room because I don't feel comfortable sleeping in the same room with Ya Lun again. But she moved my stuff back to Ya Lun's room! How can she stand to see me suffer like this?! 

 

"For my sake?! What? You want me to get ?!!!"

"No...You know I was kidding..." she trailed off and looked at me knowingly, "well unless you want to."

 

I playfully hit her shoulder and looked at her like she lost her mind. She.Is.Unbelievable. I decided to close my mouth before she says anymore nonsense because I spotted Ya Lun walking in.

 

"YAH, what are you doing here? Don't you know this is the girls side." I stopped his feet from reaching the water.

He ignored my weak attempts and sat down beside us. "There's no one here except you two."

"But still-"

"No worries, you can stay here however long you want, bestie." Ya Zi, the traitor, said. 

 

"Hi guys, what's up?" And here comes another uninvited guest.

"OH ITS YOU. AGAIN." Ya Zi spoke with venom.

 

Rainie. I HATE that name so much with passion. She is totally ruining everything! She always purposely bumps on me whenever our paths cross. She grabs Ya Lun's attention whenever I have a conversation with him. God knows how much I stand that girl but when my patience runs out, I will make her regret that she ever messed with me.

 

"Aren't you glad to see me?" Rainie smiled. Oh, please. I'd be gladER if I don't see her around anymore.

"Nah, not really. I'd rather talk to a horse." Ya Zi said as she yawned, showing her displeased look at Rainie.

 

Rainie gasped. "You little-"

"As a matter of fact, why don't you go tanning somewhere? In a hot place? Hmmm... Preferably HELL?"  Ya Zi dissed at her.

 

GO YAZI! BURN HER!!!

 

"Your parents made a mistake... And its name is 'Ya Zi'" Rainie smirked.
 
Ya Zi clicked her tongue, obviously pissed, "You must be arithmetic... You add trouble, divide attention, and multiply ignorance." 
 
"I'm busy now. Can I ignore you some other time?"  Oh no, she didn't just...
 
"You must have been born on the highways because that's where most accidents happen." Ya Zi spat back. No way my best friend will lose to Rainie. 
 
Rainie's mouth hang open and she was shocked beyond words. "What? Got anymore comebacks? 'Cos I got so much more for you." 
 
 

Rainie went to Ya Lun and almost immediately rushed to his side. 

"Ah Bu.." she pointed an accusing finger at Ya Zi.

Ya Lun sighed. "Ya Zi..." 

Ya Zi shrugged. "Not my fault she's getting in my nerves."

 

Rainie turned her back at us and talked to Ya Lun. "Oh Ah Bu, can you accompany me to the restaurant just across the hotel?" She linked her arms to his and pouted. 

"I..-" before Ya Lun can even finish his sentence, Ya Zi sneezed so loud that I think it echoed through the whole building.

"You okay?" Ya Lun asked and Ya Zi nodded. He turned back to Rainie, "Rainie, I-"

"ACHOOOO!!" Obviously, Ya Zi is doing it on purpose. 

 

Ya Zi winked at me. 

She put her palm to her forehead and dramatically said, "I'm not feeling well."

"I'll take you to your room them." Ya Lun offered.

"No, its okay. Rainie can take me."

"But I don't wan-" Rainie refused but it was already too late because she was being dragged by Ya Zi.

 

When Ya Zi and Rainie was already gone, Ya Lun scooted next to me.... too close..

I cleared my throat. "Why are you so close to me?"

"The water's cold and your warm." he said with a playful gleam in his eyes.

"Cold?" I scoffed. "Let me remind you that we're in a HOT spring resort." I said and rolled my eyes at him.

 

He shrugged. "I just like being next to you." he smiled.

GAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! That smile.    OMG, GUI GUI. GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF. HE IS THE GUY YOU DISLIKE. 

 

"But this is not okay..."

"Oh its okay. We're sleeping on the same room anyways. We'll have more fun later." He smirked and stood up.

JEEERRRKKKK!!

 

 

;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-

Gui Gui's POV

 

The time has come.. the time I wish that'll never happen has come...

We're in our room. Me and Ya Lun's hotel room. This will be the second time that me and Ya Lun will sleep on the same bed. GGYAAHH!!  And he has been acting...erm.. naughty. Gahh, I need to have some pride. Seriously.

I've been biting my nails while I'm sitting on a small chair in the corner. Ya Lun, though, is sitting on the bed looking at me... wait LOOKING AT ME!?? AHHH!!!! Oh noo, what to do... 

"Gui." he signaled.

 

 

Heaven is already calling me.

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N:    OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! DID YOU GUYS SEE MY POSTER?!?! IF U SAW IT ONCE, THEN GO SEE IT AGAIN! I finally know how to put GIF/video on a poster. That little thing took me HOURS to finish. So feel free to stare at it for the whole day.  :D   LOL   & GUYS GOOD NEWS: THERE'S A PART 3 of this. MWHAHAHA i don't want to finish this short vacation yet...

AND I LOVE YOU GUYS WHO ALWAYS COMMENTS, YOU GUYS ALWAYS MAKE MY DAY WITH YOUR COMMENTS & i hope the others would comment too. I seriously want to see everyones comments and I want to be able to read everyone to express their thoughts about my story   :]

&&&&&  does anyone wonder why I only do mostly Gui Gui's point of view and not Ya Lun's?? :))

 

 

-ringo324