CHAPTER 10: Witch, What have you done to me?

100 Days with Mr. Narcissistic

Ya Lun's POV

 

Wu Zun just left her.... HE LEFT HER!

And now a crowd of gorrillas are surrounding her...

AND DONT EVEN GET ME STARTED WITH THAT DRESS! ITS SO SHORT AND IT BARELY COVERS ANYTHING! ITS NOT EVEN A DRESS!

I am about to have a heart attack because of her.  

 

That Wu Zun...  two more strikes and he's out. First, he kicked me out and now he leaves the witch alone.  -WOOOAHH what the hell is up with me. Oh god, why am I even bothering about her when I have all these girls around me? I need to stay away from that witch. She's contagious and weird...

'but hot,' my mind fought back.  

UGHHHHHH!  

 

Just then Wu Zun and Ya Zi walked by laughing like the total morons that they are. I don't even know why I'm friends with these two. They're total idiots that came from the planet Mars and they always throw jokes that are so corny that my ears bleed. But luckily I have Cal and Jiro, they're more normal than those two weirdos.

"LUNNIEEEE~ You enjoying the party?" Wu Zun said in a sing-song voice. OH GOD, someone please grab some muffin and stuff it in his mouth! 

I scoffed and turned by back at him but still with my arms around the two models beside me.

"Whats your name?" I asked the blonde model on my right. Trying my best to ignore the annoying creature behind me.

"LUN LUN~ WHY YOU IGNORING CHUNNIEE?! I THOUGHT WE WERE MORE THAN FRIENDS BUT LESS THAN LOVERS! LUNNIEEEE~" I shivered from disgust. Wu Zun is freaking the hell out of me. 

"Wu Zun, quit saying that! I never said that we were more than friends!" I whispered so that only us can hear it.

"SEE! Now your denying it! I can't believe your throwing away the love we had!" He sulked on Ya Zi's shoulder.

 

OHMYGHAD! What he said just gave me a goosebumps and it irks the hell out of me. If only there weren't so many people in here I would've strangled Wu Zun for talking so ridicurously.. Someone just please take him away while I still have my patience.

"Huhuhuh.. After all the things we've been through and now your giving me up just because of those two models?" He pouted sadly.

"Wu Zun.. I'm begging you, please please don't have kids! Your genes can be dangerous if passed on." I gave him a helpful advice. Well it is true, he never fails to traumatize me in my daily life.

 

Ya Zi sighed.

"Ok, quit the act, Chun. People are looking and we've got some more important matters to discuss with him." Ya Zi looked at Wu Zun knowingly, hm, I smell something suspicious....

Wu Zun then broke into laughter.. He laughed like a madman, gosh this man never fails to embarass people. Wherever you go and if you were with Wu Zun then that just means one thing... DISASTER...

 

"OHHH~ GUESS WHAT I SAW EARLIER LUN LUNNIEE?!" He asked excitedly. OH GOD, his craziness never ends..

"What?" I asked, bored.

"GUI GUI! SHE'S~" He said trying to surpress his excitement.

I frowned. "What about her?"

"SHE'S- She's!" He said trying to build up the 'atmosphere.' Which is not helping at all, by the way.

"Geez, just tell me!" I asked kind of worried. Just a LITTLE worried okay? Don't jump in conclusions!

"SHE'S DANCING WITH A BUNCH OF GUYS PLUS SHE'S NOT WEARING A BRA!" Wu Zun finally revealed and smirked.

 

My eyes buldged out of its sockets and I can feel my heart thumping in a fast pace. 

"WHAT?!" Wu Zun was about to talk again but I already left before he could say any more.

I searched the whole place to look for the witch. Or wrecked the whole place?  

 

I pushed everyone that was in the way... even celebrities. And guess what? I dont fcking care.

Then at last, I found her dancing with gorrillas surrounding her. She was dancing wildly and she looked drunk. I looked at the guys and I saw each and everyone of them looking at her from head to toe.

I clicked my tongue and my jaw suddenly tightened. I walked over to her, draped my arm on her waist, and took my jacket off to wrap around her. I shot all the gorrillas a dangerous glare and all of them backed off. Pft, they weren't even good looking. They cant even compare to me. Not even my pinky finger.

 

"Whoo -you?" She slurred.

I scoffed angrily, "Dammit Gui Gui, if you can't handle alcohol then don't fcking drink! You cant even walk properly! DAMMIT!"

She laughed, "Granny Ya Lun, quit nagginggggggggggg-"

Her eyes closed and soon she drifted to sleep.

I lifted her off the ground and carried her to my car. I placed her carefully in the passengers seat and secured the seatbelt around her. I closed her door and settled at the drivers seat and started the car. I stared at her.... I sighed.

"Witch, what have you done to me?"

'You like her,' my mind screamed.

 

;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;

 

Meanwhile, two nosy crickets watched the scene and hid behind a pillar. One cricket even brought popcorn with him and watched the scene amusingly. The two crickets high-fived each other and laughed evilly, satisfied with what they saw.

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: MWAHAHAHAHAAA~ two crickets??? i wonder who they are? kekekeke

TWO UPDATES IN A WEEK?? OMGGGAAHH, i feel so proud of myself   *__*

OHHOOO and please ignore my title and the poster for this chapter... LMFAO i just couldnt think of a title  and i was too lazy to make a poster lolol 

And please do leave some comments, because they inspire me to update more..   *hint hint* i even underlined it, now do you get it?? kekekeee  ;D  

ANDDD OMMGG HAS ANYONE SEEN BIG BANG'S "BLUE" COMEBACK?! OHMYGOSSSH THEYYY JST BLEW ME AWAYYY~ THE SONG'S SO SAD YET SO SOOTHINGGG..

I'm so proud and happy as a VIP that their back.. and after all the controversies they've been through last year. and now they're back and stronger  *sobs*   :')

tumblr_lze05ffqjS1qhewavo2_r1_250.gif

VIP.4ever.

 

-ringo324