CHAPTER 12: I missed you Ya Lun

100 Days with Mr. Narcissistic

I woke up and rubbed my eyes. Wonder what time it is....   I turn to check the clock and it was friggin 10 o'clock. Sh!t, I'm late for school.

I got up and went to my bathroom to wash up. Then went to my closet and grabbed some jeans and a tank top. I rushed downstairs and grabbed some bread. Grabbed my heals and my purse then set off to my new bought, hot pink lamborghini. I opened the car, got in, and thats when I remembered Ya Lun. Where was he? I didn't see him roaming the house like he usually does. Did  he go to school already?

Then I remembered that we fought last night. Psh, even if he was mad, he could have at least woke me up. Geez, if he did then I wouldn't be late today and what about my fans? They're gonna have a bad impression of me. Huhuhuh... 

 

=

 

I got off the car and walked in full speed to class. I entered the class and as expected, everyone's eyes landed on me. Great.

"Ms. Wu Ying Jie your late for class." the professor announced.

"Well obviously." I murmured sarcastically.

"What was that Ms. Wu?" Asked the professor.

"I said sorry." I bowed and went to my seat. I sat next to Ya Lun, who had his eyes stuck on the book he's reading.

"I didn't know jerks like you like to read." I whispered to Ya Lun who shifted away from me. I was left there, astounded, only to be left ignored. JERRRRRRRRKKKKKKKKK. He doesn't even care that I'm late. Hmph, it was all his fault that I'm late.

 

I was reading my textbook when I felt a piece of paper get thrown on my back. I looked back, annoyed. Then noticed it came from Ya Zi and Wu Zun, who was smiling at me innocently. I eyed them suspiciously and turned around. I took  the piece of paper that was on the ground and read it.

Note: Professor's a real pain in the a$s huh? That's why Ya Zi and Wu Zun thought of a brilliant plan! We are going on a trip this Saturday! We'll tell you the details after class! Oh and what's up with you and Ya Lun? Couple fight? Kekekekeke.. you guys are so cute! 

 

Eh?? We're going on a trip? What are these two up to? I smell something fishy....

 

 

 

;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;

Gui Gui's POV

 

"Are you fcking kidding me? The Spring Resort REALLY???" I asked Ya Zi while we were on the way to my house.

"Why? What's wrong with the Spring Resort?"

"Of all places you choose to pick the hot spring resort???" I asked, unbelievably. 

"Oh well, too late. Everyone already agreed to it so you got no other choice."

 

"But whats so special about that? All you do is to dip your friggin body in  the hot water.." I asked.

"No, the special thing about the hot springs is that's where relationship starts." ...Okay, where is this conversation leading to? 

"Nevermind. You'll thank me later for this." She said, we left the car and entered my house.

 

"Oh and can I sleep over tonight?" She asked and linked her arms with mine as we walk to the couch.

"Sure, you can sleep in my room!" I said excitedly.

"Okay, what about Ya Lun?" I frowned.

 

"What about him?"

"Cant he sleep with us?" I gaped at her. IS SHE OUT OF HER MIND?! YA LUN SLEEPING IN THE SAME BED WITH US?! US?! INCLUDING ME?!

"Why would he sleep on the same bed as us?!" I screamed, NO FCKING WAY THATS HAPPENING.

"Well its just I'm used to sleeping next to him when I sleep over at Wu Zun's place." My jaw dropped, she sleeps on the same bed as Ya Lun?!?! 

"YOU SLEEP ON THE SAME BED AS YA LUN?!" She's got to be kidding me. Since when? And how come I wasn't informed of these details before???

 

"Yeah, whats so wrong about that?" She asked as if it wasn't a big deal. 

"A LOT! He's erted, jerk, and a playboy! There's lots of things thats wrong with that guy!" I'm freaking out here, I can't believe my best friend slept on the same bed as the jerk! 

"Relax. I just treat him like a little brother." She squeezed my shoulder and walked to the fridge, taking all the food I just bought.. Now I understand why Ya Zi and Wu Zun are friends. 

 

I made my way to the couch, resting my head on Ya Zi's shoulder and watched TV. Just then Ya Lun came in and removed his shoes. 

"Hey Ya Zi." He said tiredly and went upstairs, not even acknowledging my presence.

"Lunnie." Ya Zi replied and went back to eating.

"Did you guys fight?" She offered me some cookies, which I gladly accepted.

"Sorta, but i dont really care." I sighed. 

"Do you not get along with each other?"  Oh what a stupid question. Isn't it already obvious by now?

"Yeah, we just hate each others guts."

"The more you hate, the more you love." She winked at me teasingly. Excuse me while I puke.

 

Minutes later...............

"Dam-di-dam-doo-daaaaa~" I sang, I'm really bored. Ya Zi's still watching and eating... Someone should seriously take those bag of chips away from her. She has been munching on it nonstop.  

Ya Zi sighed, "I can't believe my ears..." 

"Why?" 

"Your singing is awful. 10 seconds of your singing and I already feel my ears bleeding..."

 

I  ignored Ya Zi and kept singing.

"YA ZI."

"Gui Gui."

"Ya Zi."

"Imma hit you with this bag of chips if you dont stop, I'm not kidding."

"Fine.... I was just bored." I pouted sadly.

"So am I... Lets go bother Ya Lun." She got up the couch and turned off the TV. Then began dragging me upstairs to Ya Lun's room. 

"NoOOOOOOooooooooOOOoooooo." It was too late when I said that because we were right in front of Ya Lun's door. OH NO. Kill me instead! I still dont have the courage to face him!

 

Ya Zi swung Ya Lun's door open and revealed the sleeping Ya Lun. He was hugging his pillow and his hair all disarrayed. Awee, how adorable..

 

We were admiring the view when something rang. I think it was Ya Lun's phone?

"Gui, its Ya Lun's phone. Answer it." Ya Zi pointed to the phone that was ringing beside me.

 

Before I could say anything the caller began to talk, "Ya Lun, I'll be heading to Taiwan in 3 days. I missed you Ya Lun." 

 

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: GUYYSSSSSSSS, Heres an update~~

This chapter isnt really that great,

but we've got a new VILLAIN CHARACTER in the upcoming chapters MWHAWAHHHAAA

Look forward to the evil new character because she's gonna spice GuiLun's relationship up . hahahaa

THANKS FOR THE COMMENTS AND SUBS :D YOU GUYS I LOVEE YOUUUU <33333

 

-ringo324