chapter 2

Love & Valor

Jihyo drive her car into the parking area below her apartment. She park her car in her usual place and turn off the ignition. She get out and carry her bag with her toward the elevator and press the button on the wall. While waiting for the elevator to arrive, she remember something “damn it, I forgot to buy dinner” she sigh scolding herself for being forgetful. She wonder what is occupying her mind so much that she even forgot her own dinner which is very unusual of her. Sleep and food, two things that she never forget. Even in million years. But right now something is occupying her mind so much that she forget about the two important stuff. After wondering for while, she seem to find the answer. Its kang gary. She miss him. Then she thought about dinner again “what should I have today..ah whatever..i'll just cook ramen then”

 

Ting..

 

The elevator arrive as she finish her thought. She walk into the elevator and press a button with number 11 on it and wait for the elevator to move. Upon reaching her floor, she get out of the elevator and walk through the hallway until she reach her door. She dial her pin '7012' and the door unlocked. She went in. just as she taking off her shoes, she notice something is quite not right in her apartment. She can't exactly point out what is it but she can feel that something is not right. Instinctively she took an umbrella beside her shoe rack. She held on the handle holding it like a sword. She walk slowly and quietly into the living room. The steps she took is so slow she can't even hear her own footsteps. She scan the living room carefully, not missing any spot. Nothing. “maybe I'm thinking too much..should stop watching horror movie jihyo-ah” she thought to herself. Just as she about to let her guard down. She hear a sound of chair moving in the kitchen. Automatically, she held the umbrella up-high again. She swallow her in saliva in fear. Feeling scared. “where is gary oppa when I need him” she sigh to herself. She snap her head out of the thought and compose herself. she took quite steps toward the kitchen. When arrive, she peek into the kitchen slowly while hiding behind a wall, not wanting herself to be discovered. She saw a back view of a man in white shirt and black jeans. It is short sleeves shirt and she can see a tattoo in his left forearm.

 

“Gary oppa?” she call in shock but relieved. gary turn around looking at the person calling him“ oh mongji-ah when did you come home? Sorry i didn't notice u arrive” he ask her excitedly. Without a reply, jihyo throw away the umbrella on the floor and rush herself toward gary and place her hand behind gary's waist giving him a very big hug. “you're back oppa” before she can't stop it, tears already covering eyes and cheeks “i miss u oppa, I miss u so much” gary was surprise for a second before a smile creep at the corner of his mouth. gary wrap her in his embrace. Tightly. His right hand behind the back of her head her long hair and other hand behind her waist holding her tightly “i'm sorry jihyo. I miss u too” they stay in that position for while. Gary push jihyo a little bit from him so he can have a good look on his beautiful girlfriend. The girlfriend he has been missing so much. He scold himself for leaving her alone. Her cheek is still wet even though the tears seem to stop already. He take out his hands and wipe the tears on both her cheek “i must be a very bad person to make u feel this way. I'm sorry” jihyo shake his head try to correct him “aniya oppa. I just miss u. thats all. its not a bad thing” she smile “but when did u arrive oppa? u should have call me” she continued. “i'm sorry. I just want to surprise u. but u got home so much earlier than I expected. I didn't even have enough time to finish prepare dinner for you” jihyo become bright at the mention of food. Her smile is so bright making gary fall more and more for her “jinja oppa? You're cooking? What do you make oppa?” she ask excitedly. Gary smile happily looking at his excited girlfriend. She look so cute gary can't resist himself. He give jihyo a quick peck on the lips “u'll see. go shower first. you stink” gary said with a naughty face. Jihyo pout open hearing that. She roll her eyes and turn her body to walk toward the bedroom.

 

Just as she about to take her first step to go, suddenly she felt a hard pull on her wrist. Before she relies it, her body spin around and gary's lips land on her's. Jihyo was a bit shock but after a second she reply the kiss back. She is smiling in the kiss. Their lips interlock with each other. each other lips hard. She wrap her arm around his neck and pull him closer. One of her hand slide-up from his neck to his hair. She pull gary's hair slightly. Gary feeling excited place his hand on jihyo left and pull her closer, leaving no gap between them. Feeling a bit cheeky, he give hard squeeze on jihyo's firm and cute “ahh..” jihyo gasp in surprised opening breaking the kiss for a second before gary use this opportunity to slide his tongue into jihyo's mouth. Jihyo gladly accept it. He use his tongue exploring each part of mouth. She feel so hot inside her chest. Gary always know the right move to turn her on. She roles her tongue over gary's with moans escaping as she try to catch a breath. They continue to kiss and on each other lips and tongue nonstop, changing saliva with each other happily. Jihyo can't help to let go of another hard moan when gary's hand cupping her right and squeeze it gently “ahh..oppaa..” she can't get hold on herself. he roll his thumb in circular motion to feel jihyo's that is well hidden in her bra. That hard moan doesn't stop them for continue their tongue battle. Jihyo feel like her heart is about to explode from the sensation. she pull gary more closer can't get enough of him. She can feel her lady part in her skirt starting to get sticky wet and her underwear started to soak due to the sensation of kissing and she doesn't want to stop. After a while they broke the kiss and look into each other eyes while gasping for air. Both of their their lips are amazingly wet. Gary combs jihyo's hair with his left hand exposing her tasty ear. He lean in whisper to her ear “i'm sorry for being too rough, you're just so beautiful I just can't control myself. besides we haven't see each other for a week now” jihyo smile to hear him and feel his breath on her ear. She can't stop to blush. Gary then decide to tease jihyo even more. He slide his tongue toward jihyo's earlobe slowly yet seductively. Jihyo can feel her knees shaking from the touch. She closed her eyes and shut tightly to prevent a moan from escaping her. Gary can hear jihyo took a heavy deep breath to withstand the . He can see her body shiver. He know he successfully seduce jihyo. He gave jihyo a naughty smile. Jihyo just stare at him. She know what his intention is. Its torturing her so much but she love it. She avoid his gaze and try to control herself “ I thought u say I'm stink oppa” jihyo said “you are. But you're still y. Now go and shower, i'll continue to cook. We'll eat after that” he give another squeeze on jihyo's and went to the kitchen. Jihyo look at him walking toward the kitchen. She can still feel the hot sensation on both her cheek and she know she is still blushing hard like tomatoes. She walk toward the bedroom with pounding heart and prepare to give herself a cold shower.

 

After finish cooking, gary set up the table. He place two plates and two set of utensils on the table. Noticing that jihyo is still not finish with her shower, he decided to clean up the kitchen from the mess he make while cooking earlier. After a while, jihyo still not coming out. He feel weird. He called her out “jihyo-ah, are done? the foods are ready” silent. No response from her. Gary walk out of the dinning area to check on her. “honey, are you okay? The food are ready”

 

Just as he reach the living room, the bedroom door opened from the inside. A beautiful petite lady with a slender body come out from the room wearing only a big white long sleeves sweater. The sweater look like a dress on her since it is too big. It is gary's sweater. It is long enough for her to cover her private area but short enough to fail miserably covering her lascivious milky white legs. It too short it just barely cover half of her -able white thigh. Gary gulp his own saliva upon seeing her. He can't help but to stare at she space between her inner thigh. He begin to wonder what he will see if he spread those beautiful legs. He's already imagining himself bending down kissing and every spots on her y legs, from sole up-to her white and smooth thigh. All are -able to him. He his own lip without realizing to prevent his saliva from drooling out his mouth “ oppa, is the food ready?” she ask. Her voice snap him out of the thought. But he can't utter any word. His mind went blank when looking at her like that. He try to distract his dirty thought by looking at her face. But it make things worst. Her hair is still wet. Some of water drop fall from her hair and fell on the floor. She is holding a towel with her right hand trying to dry her hair. As she moves the towel vigorously, some of hair strands fall on her face and cover her beautiful eyes. Gary felt like his having a heart attack. He can feel his heart bouncing non stop. He feel like wanting to just attack her and have his way on her right there right now. But he prevent himself from following his erted thought. Jihyo look at him. She smile mischievously. She know what he was thinking. She flick her finger to wake gary from his own mind battle. It work. “oh jihyo, what did you say just now?” gary ask while stuttering. His heart still beating fast looking at the beautiful lady in from of him“nothing oppa, i'm just asking if the food ready?” gary just nod to the question. Jihyo walk toward him and lightly pinching his cheek teasing him. “let's go oppa i'm starving” she said while pulling gary's arm. Gary just follow her to the dinning area like a obedient puppy.

 

While having their dinner, they talk about what they have been missing when not seeing each other for pass one week. Jihyo update to him about her work in the office and her friend. Gary feel excited hearing it.It had been a while since he join them. Gary on the other hand talk about his africa trip. He talk about the city, people and the scenery. He talk about how interesting for him to be there. He doesn't talk much about work though. Jihyo doesn't mind at all because even if he did, she wouldn't understand it anyway. Computer and programming its not her major anyway. Beside she want to know about him. Not his work. “are you free tomorrow oppa?” she asked him. “yup, i'm free tomorrow. Gil said he'll be taking care of work so I can have time with you. what about you?” “i still have to go to work tomorrow” she answer while pouting sadly. He smile looking at her. She is like a baby sometime. And he wouldn’t mind to spoil her. “can I send you to work tomorrow? Maybe afterward we can have lunch together. Is that okay” he asked her trying to lightning up her mood. “of course you can oppa” she like the idea. Having him becoming her driver. She love it. Not because she is a bossy type of girlfriend, but she like spending time with him and sometime showing him off to the world. She want people to know he is her man.

 

After finish with their dinner, they move to the living room to watch a movie. Gary ask jihyo to decide on which movie they should watch tonight while he went to their bedroom for a while. Jihyo decided on a war genre. She doesn't enjoy it that much but she know gary love it. Gary is so into war movie, especially if it is based on a true story. He love it so much. He will be very focus when watching it. Heck he even enjoy war documentary, which something jihyo doesn't get about him. At first she thought gary like violence. But later she learn to know the reason he watch it is because he want to understand the effect of war. Of how war affect people either to victim or soldier themselves. It bring such misery to the world. She feel proud of him knowing the reason. Jihyo want to give in to her boyfriend tonight. She decide to choose it since she know gary must be tired from all the busy work he had while he was away. She want him to enjoy himself and relax. Gary came back with a bottle of wine and two glasses in his hands. “i bought this in africa, why don't we try this tonight” he said to her while showing her the bottle of wine. “what movie do you want to watch jihyo-ah?” he ask her. She show him her choice. He is a bit shock“since when do you like this type of movie?” he asked her while putting the wine on the coffee table in front of them. “since i'm with you oppa” she answer to him shortly. She pull gary to the sofa cuddle herself into his embrace. gary know her intention. He felt so warm and loved from the attention jihyo giving him. He turn himself to look at her “you know, you're the best person I know. I love you so much jihyo-ah. I'll swear to love you forever and do everything in my power to protect and love you jihyo-ah” he end his sentence with a long soft kiss on her lips. She return his kiss gladly. The sound of the movie starting break their long slow kiss. They look into each other eye lovingly. Both feeling so happy to be in each other embrace.

 

Half throughout the movie. Jihyo already sleeping in gary's arm. He can feel her breathing become steady. He look at her. Gary shook his head while looking at her. “she really shouldn't choose this type of movie” he said to herself. He look at her glass of wine. Its empty. He does't realize she's been drinking so much of it “she must be drinking this non stop because she doesn't understand what the movie's about” gary smile to her sleeping girlfriend. He switch off the tv, deciding not to continue watching it. Maybe he'll finish it later. He look at her again. her hair gently. “i really don't want sleep to be in the itinerary tonight. I want to do other things with you. But its my fault I let you sleep by yourself” he said smiling to himself. He decided to carry jihyo to the bedroom. Slowly and quietly, he carry jihyo in bridal way and went into their bedroom. He place her carefully on the bed. He pull the duvet to cover her. After make sure she properly tucked. He give a kiss on the forehead. “good night mongji. I love u” he whisper to her. Then he place himself beside her quietly, not wanting her to wake up from his movement. He then join her in the dreamland..

 

to be continue..

 

 

this chapter doesn't have much plot it in, but I just want include mongae loving relationship..hope thats okay to the readers..