chapter 12

Love & Valor

Bang! Bang! Bang!. Gary pulled the trigger repeatedly on his favorite black color Sig Sauer side arm hitting the target which is yards away in front of him repeatedly. His eyes is focused to the human figure target. There are multiple holes on the target result from the accurate shooting. Gary then swiftly unloaded his weapon and place it properly into the holster attached to the side of his right thigh. He stand up straight from his slight bending position while removing his earplug. He look at the person next to him who is holding a stopwatch. They are at a shooting range. “Nice shooting. That could easily be a new record.” ChuSungHoon said to Gary as he click the stopwatch and read the timer. Gary smile to the complement. “come on hyung. I know you can do better than that” gary said to him humbly. SungHoon shook his head “you're good gary-ah. Real good. You're probably one of the best. You're fast and I read from your file, it say that you also have a great tactical skill. That's why the agency want to recruit you.” gary just nod his head quietly while hearing him. He don't know how to reply the praise given by his respected hyung. So he just remain quiet. “but I need you to remember something gary-ah. No matter how good you are, how fast you are, the most important thing is your team. You need your team to survive this job gary-ah. That's how I do it to survive all this years. And that's how everyone in the agency do it” gary nod understanding to what sunghoon said. He agree with what his senior said. No matter how good you are, you won't survive in the field without your team watching your back, taking care of you, making sure you're safe. “now, let see you how good you are with primary weapon” sunghoon said while tapping gary left shoulder. Gary pick up his fully loaded black M4 rifle. It is fully modified to gary's liking. It has a small scope with red dot sight to ease him up for aiming his target. He the rifle and focus his gaze on the sight, aiming it on the target which are much further than the earlier one. After making sure his aim is perfect, he begin to pull the trigger repeatedly. Loud shooting sound can be heard across the shooting range as gary keep shooting on the target repeatedly.

 

Oppa..oppa..wake up..

 

Gary hear a soft voice calling him out. His mind break away from the memory he was having in his dream. He try to open his eyes slowly, trying to wake up. He saw a beautiful angel smiling to him while she herself sitting at the side of the bed. He then look at his surrounding. He recognize the surrounding immediately. He is in their bedroom. Just then he remember that they arrived home yesterday night, from their short romantic getaway. “i'm sorry to wake you oppa. but it is almost noon” jihyo speak up as she notice her boyfriend is already fully awake. Gary smile at her and seat himself on the bed while resting his back to the headboard. He gesture his hand for jihyo to join him on the bed. He has cheeky smile on his face. Jihyo immediately know what he meant. She shook of his head and pull gary off the bed. “no oppa. not now. I already prepare the meal for us” she whined to gary as she pull him into the dining room. Gary chuckle to hear her cute whining. She is like a little girl. So cute. Upon reaching the dinning table, he saw lot of foods on the table. He can see jihyo had prepare a lot for him. His heart feel warm. He feel loved by her. He pull jihyo into his embrace in kiss her on her head. “thank you honey for making all of this”. Jihyo then pull him to seat on the chair and enjoy the meal with her. “woah!! this is amazing. You're the best jihyo-ah” gary said pointing to how good jihyo's cooking is. She blush. She feel satisfied hearing the praises. She feel happy to know all her effort is not wasted. Jihyo know she is not a great cook. But she love it when gary always show his appreciation to her effort. It make her want to try again and again to improve her cooking skills just for him. They enjoy their late breakfast together happily while laughing to each other story. “oh oppa. before I forgot. Gil oppa called when you're still sleeping. I pick it up for you.” jihyo said as she remember about the call. “oh-gil? What did he want?” gary ask while still munching the food. Clearly he is enjoying the food his girlfriend prepared for him. “i don't know. He said he want to see you this evening. I think it is about work oppa” gary sigh. He just want to spend the whole day with his beloved girlfriend, before both of them getting busy with their work tomorrow. “can I go this evening?” gary ask jihyo. Jihyo look at him confused. He usually don't ask her permission if he want to go and meet gil. He usually will just tell her and go. Jihyo wouldn't mind anyway. Its not like they are doing something bad. Most of the time its just about work. “if you don't want me to go, I won't” gary said to her again after she didn't give him any respond. Jihyo smile at him. “its okay oppa, you can go. But just make sure you come home for dinner okay? I want to spend time with you tonight” gary smile hearing her. He nod himself to her request. “okay. I promise to come home as soon as I can”.

 

After finishing their meal, gary volunteer himself to wash the dishes. Jihyo just let him be and walk to the living room. She can see all of their bags and luggage are still on the floor. She remember how they just left all of the stuffs on the floor and went straight to bed last night, since they are too tired to take care of it. Jihyo went to gary's bag. “oppa!! I'll remove your stuffs from the luggage okay?” jihyo shout herself so gary can hear her. She want to help her boyfriend out to ease his work. “okay!!” she hear him respond to her. Jihyo seat herself on the floor, beside the bags. She and open gary's luggage carefully. She can see all of his cloth in the bag. She then remove the cloths and fold it properly before she place it on the floor. As she fold his cloths, her eyes caught an attention to the a silver pouch inside the bag. She pick the pouch and open it. Jihyo eyes turn wide for what she just saw. “omo!! what it is this?!!” gary hear her scream and run to the living room to make sure jihyo is okay. Upon reach the living room, gary's eyes turn wide. He is shock for what he just see. He saw jihyo holding a pink fury handcuff and a small purple remote control . “oppa. what is this?” jihyo ask him with a Mong look. She it too shock for what she just found. Gary froze. He didn't know how to explain himself. After a while, he begin to speak with a stuttering voice “it's something I bought when we were in prague..i want to try it with you..but i'm afraid you wouldn't agree..i'm sorry..please don't think me as a ert.” gary answer her while stuttering. “i'm sorry jihyo-ah”. Gary keep apologizing to her repeatedly while his eyes are fixed to the floor. He don't dare to look her in the eye. He feel guilty. Jihyo smile hearing his explanation. He look too cute to resist. She place the toys on the sofa and walk to him. She cup his face with her small hand and make him look at her in the eyes. “why didn't you tell me oppa?” she ask him slowly, lovingly. She's not mad at gary. She's just shock. She smile at him telling him it is okay. “i'm afraid you will think that I am some kind of a weird ert” he answer in a low voice, still feeling ashamed of himself. “i'm not oppa. I will never think of you that way” she reply to him back, trying to assure him she is okay with it. Gary try to smile at her “Beside I don't want to force you to do something you don't want to” he continue explaining himself to her. Jihyo nod to his explanation. She give gary a kiss on his cheek before she reply to him. She want to assure him she is okay “you're not forcing me into anything oppa. I love you” she finish her sentence with a light pinch on gary's cheek. Gary smile at her action. He feel relieve that jihyo is not mad. Jihyo inhale a deep breath and look at the toys her boyfriend bought. She's seem to be thinking of something. Gary saw that and feel the need to ask her, wanting to know what's in her mind “what is it? Its okay if you're not comfortable with all this stuff. I'll get rid of it right away” gary said as he walk to pick all the naughty toys. Jihyo speak up to stop him “so you want to handcuff me?” jihyo ask gary with a cheeky smile on her face. Gary turn his head to look at her. He can see her naughty smile on her beautiful face. Seeing that jihyo is actually okay with it, he gain his confident back. He begin to answer her “yes. And then I want to put that on you” gary said as he point to the black blindfold on the floor. Jihyo cheek begin to become red. She blush by just the thought of it. She bite her lower lip and ask him again. “will I be able to escape?” her cheeky smile is still on her beautiful face. Gary can see jihyo is actually enjoying the idea. “not unless I allow you to”. Jihyo heart begin to pounding hard. Just the thought of being under his control turn her on. “what would you do to me while i'm being hancuffed and blindfolded like that?” “you have to wait and see” gary said to her naughtily replying her question. “but I promise you will love it jihyo-ah” jihyo laugh at his last remark. “you and your imagination kang gary” she said as she smack gary forehead lightly. Gary lean in to jihyo for both of them land on the sofa. Hegive her a kiss in the lips which jihyo gladly accept. They laugh in the kiss enjoying each other sensual lips.

 

After a while jihyo push him a little, for her to speak to him. “you have to get ready oppa. gil oppa will be waiting for you” she said in between her heavy breath. “but I want to play with you” gary said cheekily, while gesturing the handcuff to jihyo. Jihyo laugh hearing him. “we will do that tonight okay?” she reply him with a tease. “for now just get yourself ready to meet up with your friend. Just make sure to come home early so we can have fun tonight. Okay?” she said is she give a light yet sweet peck on gary's nose. Gary give a heavy sigh and get him up from the couch “okay, but tonight you will be mine” he said as he leave to enter their bedroom to make himself ready to meet gil. Jihyo laugh at her boyfriend comment. She too feel kinda excited for tonight. She can't help to wonder what will gary do to her tonight. Unable to see and move, she know her body will go crazy with his touch. Just the thought of it making her to blush hard. She can't wait. She already brainstorming in her mind, which of her y lingerie she should wear for tonight.

 

 

Gangnam Street

 

Gil is waiting for gary at a food stall. The stall sell one of his favorite food, grilled meat. He order for take out. He order the food for two person knowing for fact his friend love it too. After a while, the food is ready. “thank you. Here's your payment” he thank the ahjumma and make the payment for the food. Just as he about to walk away from the stall, he feel a light tap on his shoulder. “i'm I late?” gil turn his head to the voice. Its gary. He just arrived. Gil shook his head to his buddy telling him he is not late. He give one portion of the food to gary. “kumawo gil-ah, so what it is you want to tell me?” gary ask gil as his place one of the hot meat into his mouth. It is so hot that gary has to struggle to blow the meat in his mouth. He's making funny face that gil can't help but laugh at his action. “you know you're really ugly now” he said in his laugh teasing gary. “yeah you're just ugly as I am”. Gary speak up as he manage to swallow the hot meat. “come. Let's go to my car. I need to show you something” gil said as he lead gary to his car.

 

After a few minutes of walking, they reach to his car. Gil opened the back door of his car and get something out the car. It is a white file. He hand it to gary. Gary place his food on top of the car as his hand accepting the file. Gary open the file and concentrate himself to read to file, page after page. His eyes is moving non stop to inspect the contain of the file. Gil just rest himself against his car and eat his grilled meat quietly while waiting for gary to finish reading the file. Once in a while, gary's eyes turn wide while reading the file. After a while, gary look at him who is standing beside him “why didn't you tell me you're going to Dubai?” gary ask gil. He shock to know his friend went off for a mission while he is on holiday with his girlfriend. “you know why. Jihyo is with you. I can't just call you right away. She will be mad at you” gary sigh hearing gil's explanation. He can't help to feel sorry for neglecting his team while he was having fun with his beloved girlfriend. Gil know what his friend is thinking. “it's okay. Its all went smoothly, well except for the explosion though. And one more thing, Gaeko beat their agent to the pulp.” gary chuckle hearing his friend reply. “is it him, the guy who kill choiza?” gary had to ask. Gil shook his head “No. its not him. But they are well trained gary-ah. They don't speak no matter how hard we try to extract the information.” gary sigh hearing gil's reply. Gil give him a weak smile. He know gary can't wait to find the murderer of his friend. “its okay. Sooner or later, we'll find that son of a ” gil said while tapping gary's shoulder trying to comfort him. Gary nod to his friend agreeing to him.

 

At the same time

 

Jongki is inside an elevator. He is wearing black jacket and a black snapback. He is carrying a long black colored bag on his back. He just stand in the elevator quietly. He is waiting for the elevator to reach the roof top. Upon reaching the roof. He inhale a deep breath while enjoying the view of the Gangnam street from high and far away. He can see a lot of people walking down the streets. He can see couples, teenagers, and school children walking down the street. Some of them stop by the stalls for a light snacks. From far his eyes try to search for something, looking for something. He squint his eyes for him to look further. Once spotting what he is looking for, he take out a dark green binocular from his bag. He use the binocular to look at the object more clearly. He saw two man standing at the side of a black car. Both of them are in a excluded street. Jongki smile at what he sees. It is a perfect setup. No one around to be a witness. After calculating the distance between him and the two guy. He bend down and pick up a long black metallic object. Jongki land himself at the edge of the roof top while holding his sniper riffle tightly. He is lying on his stomach while bringing his eyes to the scope attached to his favorite rifle. He just wait and observe the two man having their conversation. He can't hear them though, but he sure can see them clearly. He is waiting for the right moment to pull the trigger.

 

Back to Gary and Gil

 

They are still talking to each other. “so how does the explosion start?” gary ask gil wanting to know more about his friend's mission. “well, we were already waiting for them at the shipyard. Once they arrived, we move in and ask them to surrender. Turn out they were being stubborn and we start shooting. On thing lead to another, SimonD attached a C4 explosive to the ship and blow the hell out of the ship” Gary chuckle to what he just heard. “so what does sukjin said about that?” gary ask refering to the huge explosion. “well of course he's mad at first but later on he's fine. He know we manage to stop the delivery and we manage to bring the agent for integration. Too bad he doesn't say anything.” gil said continuing his story to gary. Gary nod his head upon hearing it “what's the guy name again?” “taecyeon” gil reply shortly to gary's question.

 

Deciding to change the topic to much lighter conversation, gil begin to ask about gary's vacation “so what about your vacation gary-ah. Did you have fun with jihyo?” Gary smile upon hearing the mention of his beloved girlfriend. He can't help to give his friend a foolish smile. “its great gil. I'm really happy to have her. And i'm glad that we went there.” gil smile to his buddy. Clearly his friend is deeply in love with the girl. How can he not, Jihyo is an amazing woman. Any guy would be lucky to have her. “you know, i'm thinking of telling her gil. I feel sorry to lie to her all this while. So i'm thinking to tell her the truth” gary said to gil in low voice. It is like he is mumbling. But his voice is loud enough for gil to hear him. “i know. I think its time gary-ah. But don't rush yourself okay. Find the right moment first, then tell her” gil said advising gary. He want his friend to be happy. And he know jihyo can make him happy. As he is about to continue his sentence to him, suddenly warm fluid spilled onto his face. It's gary's blood. He is shock for what just happen. He saw his friend body start collapsing with his left chest full with red colored blood covering his shirt. He saw gary eyes shut tightly as his body land on the hard ground. He is fully unconscious. Gil know right away his friend is being shot. He bend down to hold him. “gary-ah wake up!! Wake up!! Wake up god damn it!!” gil scream at the top of his lung to wake gary up. But no respond come from gary. gil push the wound tightly to stop the bleeding. But he fail miserably. The blood won't stop coming out of his friend's body. Gil is restless, fearing for the worst. He's afraid if his dearest friend having same fate with choiza. He can't let that happen. He can't loss another friend. He shook on the unconscious body hard, trying to wake him up “please gary wake up. Please. I can't loss you too.” tears start coming out from his eyes upon seeing no respond from gary. Gil start to scan the surrounding to locate where the shot come from. He sees nothing. He immediately know it's a sniper. He begin to pull gary's body into a more safe area and start to call for help.

 

Jongki smile upon seeing his target collapse to the ground. He can see how his friend try to wake him up upon seeing him falling down. But he know gary won't be waking up again. Its a kill shot. Right to his most vital organ, his heart. He feel satisfied to know he manage to take him down with a single shot. “i'm sorry gary. Even the best should fall to the ground right” he smirk to himself and leave the scene without any traces.

 

 

To be continue..

 

 

Hi guy..hope you enjoy this chapter..i will be busy for the whole next week..so i wont have time to update this story..hope you guys can be patient and bare to wait for the next update..i promise I wont live this story hanging..i'll try to update as soon as I can