Chapter 8♚

My eternity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ahh I took so long to update!!! sorry >.< I actually have my finals (we call it GCSE'S here in England) like in a couple of weeks but I've been distracting myself so I'm trying to get into revision so my fanfic time is reduced!!! This chapter is going to be another short one but to make up for it a lot of interesting things will be happening in the upcoming updates and I promise you guys there will be a long update coming up soon~ 

Hope you guys enjoy it!!

♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚

Jackson was having a bit too much fun with Nari on the dance floor and he managed to successfully distract her from worrying about whatever that was going on with Jaebum. He took her to the lounge area and brought her a drink.

“Why are you like this?” Nari giggled forgetting about the man who she was with a while ago who left in a hurry for no good reason.

“Like what??” Jackson wiggled his eyebrows and his funny faces caused Nari to laugh more, he was happy about that. Nari never really thought much of Jackson before except for the fact that he is the definition of an overgrown child but now she’s come to tolerate him. They’re conversation started to blossom until Min ah appeared out of nowhere and grabbed Nari and ran towards the door.

“What’s going on?” Nari questioned slightly annoyed that her conversation was interrupted.

“uhhh Someone snitched  to Abigail about unwanted guests and before any trouble comes our way we should get out of here.” Min ah rambled not even giving Nari time to process her speech as she ushered Nari away from the building. As soon as they reached the car Min ah started the ignition and in less than a second they were gone. As soon as the car stopped at a traffic light an unfamiliar sound started playing in her bag. She took out a phone which she didn’t recognise and was shocked to see her name on the screen with a heart and a message underneath.

‘It’s a good thing you didn’t lock your phone! I guess we somehow got each other’s phones meaning that we will have to meet again tomorrow to swap them back.’ The message read with a wink emoticon at the end. Nari rolled her eyes and replied with a quick okay knowing that this wasn’t an ‘accident’. In less than a second a flash popped up on the screen with another message saying

“Then it’s a date. See you at 11 at the mall next to school!”

Nari couldn’t say much but laugh. Min ah noticed her odd behaviour and started eyeing her.

“Did you get a new phone?” She questioned and Nari just told her not to worry as she continued staring at the message with an amused grin.

At the apartment Mark carried Yugyeom bridal style to their room. He dropped him on his bed and proceeded to get undressed himself until he noticed Yugyeom shifting uncomfortably and low moans coming from his lips.

‘a-ah its hot.’

Mark paused and turned to look at him. He was topless now as he p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter