Chapter 15♚

My eternity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I'm sorry... I know I've been gone for too long I have my finals in June so school has taken over my life so I'll try my best to keep updating during now so my uploads may be lax for a bit. But after 14th June expect regular uploads!!! Things are getting juicy so stay tuned guys!!!

Enjoy the chapter!:

♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚

Minah sat in the science classroom, ignoring the Science teacher’s demonstration for an experiment as she started thinking about Abigail’s Party:

Minah sat at the bar a worried expression on her face as the knocked out new boy was carried away by his brother god knows where. She quickly downed another shot of alcohol and a girl came up to her. “WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO MY YUGYEOM OPPA YOU ?!” ji yeon’s annoying voice yelled gathering everyone’s attention, even the bartender spilled his drink in shock and sighed as he bend down to clean it up. Minah sighed at her older half-sisters silly behaviour. “yah… grow up will you. He’s like half your age.” She rolled her eyes. “Don’t be jealous your ugly can’t get a boyfriend lil sis. I mean look at you what kinda dress your wearing you look like a e just like your mot-“ Minah’s hand made quick connection with Jiyeons cheek. Jiyeon held the side of her face in shock and then ran into the bathroom, leaving her purse at the bar table. Minah’s eyes stung with tears as her step sisters words stabbed at her heart. She looked at the purse and picked it up and took the money out of it and stuffed it in her bra and took the car keys out of them so her stupid sister could ‘have fun’ trying to figure a way home. Ji yeon came out of the bathroom moments later and gave Min ah a glare as she snatched her purse out of her hands and left the mansion. Minah banged her fist on the bar table in anger causing the bartender to spill the drink in his hands yet again and he sighed in annoyance as he bent down again. Minah started to look around for Nari for some comfort but when she saw her best friend dancing with the other new boy, Jackson. A secret jealously she couldn’t explain filled her but she quickly dismissed it and was genuinely happy for her friend having a good time, even though she wasn’t.

She wasn’t in the mood to dance or anything and she sighed again as she found herself back at the bar ordering another drink. Then she realised her sister would probably come back to attack her for taking her keys and so she decided to go out and give it to her to stop her from coming back and ruining her day even further. She got up and walked out towards the mini carpark at the back of abigail's mansion. She walked up a bit further and then she saw jiyeon held by a tree with a boy apparently making out. “And she calls me the .” She mumbled to herself about to run up on the two and scare her and then she saw it. They weren’t kissing. The man’s lips were on her neck and blood was dripping from her sister’s neck as his teeth were sunk into her skin and her sister's voice scheeched in a desperate attempt to call out for help.

Minah gasped. The man stopped and turned around and Minah’s shock by who it was drove her to run quickly in the opposite direction into some bushes nearby. Jaebum ran out to where she was standing and he looked around. She could see his blood c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter