Chapter 3♚

My eternity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry for taking SOOO long to update! I had the strangest writers block last week and it was eating me up! I hope you guys enjoy this chapter!! :3

Sorry if there are any spelling erros or mistakes since it's late now where i am i will check on them later. thank youu!

Disclaimer: The Historical facts are true but the responses are all made up by me just to make the fic look much more smarter.

Enjoy!!

♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚

Jackson wiped of the blood from his mouth. His scars fading before Jaebum's eyes annoying him to the point of wanting to inflict more damage to his body. As Jaebum advanced to Jackson once again Jackson raised up his hands in defeat. " N-No! H-Hyung! Stop! Come on... Please? Forgive and Forget? hmm? " 

"You BURNED down our mansion. Give me one reason why I shouldn't put you back in the grave where you belong-" Jaebum's eyes flared. Jackson winced and hid under a chair. Jaebum stepped forward but halted his actions when both of the vampires heard the sound of footsteps approaching around the corner. The sound of the knob turning for a few seconds made them question who was there. When the person outside realised that they couldn't enter they started knocking.  

"Hello? I wonder why this room is locked? It shouldn't be... there's no classes in this room now." A female voice was heard from the other side. Jackson quickly recognised it as the girl who came late in the morning and rushed over and unlocked the door. When the girl approached and saw the two of them in the room she was stunned that they were there. "O-Oh! S-Sorry! I didn't mean to- I must have interrupt-" 

"It's Ok." Jaebum walked past her and out the door. "I'll see you later. Jackson." He stopped to say before disappearing to his next class. Jackson gulped at jaebum's words and noticed that the girl was staring at him so he flashed her a smile. "Why are you out of class? Do you have one now?" He asked. "Yeah I do...i just came here to drop something off for saem."  

"Ohh...that's cool." 

Silence filled the air. What made the situation much more awkward was that Jackson was staring at nari.  

"Uhh... Thanks, for earlier." She whispered but due to jacksons super hearing it wasn't hard to miss what she said.  

Jackson's smile grew wider and Nari began to feel much more uncomfortable about their predicament. She didn't hesitate to discard her work on the table and quickly exit the classroom.  

"She's funny." Jackson thinks to himself. " I think I like this human." He hums happily and leaves the room heading of to his class in which he is super late. 

Jackson walts in half way through his history lesson and the teacher doesn't even dare to question his tardiness. Everyone watches him as he walks over to his seat and its then and only then when he realises who is sitting next to him. He gulps and keeps his eyes glued on the teacher. 

"The division of Korea into South Korea and North Korea was the result of the 1945 Allied victory in World War II, ending the Empire of Japan's 35-year colonial rule of Korea by General Order No. 1." The teacher lectures.  

"As World War II drew to a close, it became clear to the Allied Powers that they would have to take over administration of Japan's occupied territories, including Korea, until elections could be organized and local governments set up." Mr Chen stated writing down notes on the board. 

"That's not true." 

A voice came from behind. All eyes were on Jaebum. "Excuse me Mr Im? What exactly do you mean by that?" 

"You know what I mean. That information is false." 

"One. You cannot say to a teacher that the information in our historical records held for centuries is false and Two. how dare you-" 

"They didn't take over Korea at all since Japan never occupied this country in the first place. It was only due to the fact that Korea had a money shortage of Jaejoong at that period in which they were unable to settle the debts and agreed to become under the Japanese authorities for 4 years and then got taken over by the Japanese authorities when they were unable to pa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter