Chapter 13♚

My eternity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HELLOO!!!! SORRY FOR MY ABSENCE SCHOOL HAS GOT ME SO BUSY SO I'M GONNA CATCH UP WITH MASS UPLOADS NEXT WEEK AS I'M ON CHRISTMAS HOLIDAY! SO ENJOY THIS CHAPTER AND PEACEE (btw please comment if you really like the chapter! I really wanna hear your opinions!!! it also prompts me to upload faster!! hehehe bribery :3)

♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚

After giving Jackson their location, Jaebum rushed over to the vampire lying on the floor and untied his ropes, ignoring the familiar burn it gave him and picked up Bambam who was struggling to breathe.

“B-Blood” He whispered scratching on his arm in pure desperation. Jaebum got the message and quickly pulled down his shirt to reveal his neck to him. Bambam quickly ripped off the fabric from his shoulder and sunk his teeth hungrily into his neck. “Take as much as you want.” Jaebum breathed out, the minor shock of his Hyung quickly the remaining blood from his neck caught him off guard. He knew this was an emergency situation so this was the only way or else this would have been forbidden to the other.

“T-Thank y-you…” He whispered, clear embarrassment of what he had to do.

Jaebum smirked at his shyness “It’s okay.” He chuckled which made Bambam hide more. Since Bambam’s health was restored he was able to sense the familiar foot movements not far from them and so did Jaebum.  Jaebum was about to rush out of the basement with Bambam but he was quickly held back by the sight of Mark, Jinyoung, Yugyeom and Youngjae joining them.

“Don’t worry, Jacksons got them.” Jinyoung reassured and they all nodded. Youngjae quickly ran up to Bambam who was still a bit limp in Jaebums eyes and at the sight of his friend like that Youngjae couldn’t hold back the sobs and Bambam (still in Jaebum’s arms) patted youngjae’s head reassuringly.  They all exited the basement and Jackson ran up to them “They disappeared, !” He kicked the ground in anger causing the concrete to crumble a bit. “look!” Bambam pointed and diverted everyone’s attention to the hole in the ground that is no longer there but replaced by a gravestone. All the vampires (except Bambam) growled in fury causing the ground to shake momentarily.

“Guys.. please.. not now I just wanna go back home.” Bambam pleaded feeling Jaebums arms shake around him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter