Chapter 6♚

My eternity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Heyy guys! I got a bit carried away with this chapter! all I can say is that there is alot of drama coming up guys! ;)

♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚

Back at the apartment, the air was tense. Jaebum went straight to his room as soon as they got home and he hasn’t come out since. Jackson won’t say a word and so the other vampires are gathered in the living room trying to come up with something that will make them speak to each other again. “I’ve got it!” Bambam exclaims.

“What is it?” Mark raises an eyebrow at him. The others look at him eagerly whereas, Jackson sighs in the corner flipping the channels on the TV not paying attention to any of them.

Bambam runs over to where Jackson is and pushes him over and pulls out a piece of paper from his back pocket. He runs back to the others and shows it to them.

“This.” He said showing to them an invitation to a party being held by one of the popular girls at the school.

“I got invitations to by that girl... Whatever her name is and she said that we were all invited. But you know… I threw them away, but of course, Jackson would still have his!” Bambam beamed

“I don’t know about this….” Yugyeom looked at him.

“A party with a lot of humans and alcohol isn’t a good mix for a vampire you know that Bambam.”

Jinyoung Lectured taking the paper out of his hand ready to tear it up Bambam quickly took it out of his grasp.

“Awww come on guys! We’ve been away from humans for centuries now and you know that Jaebum-ie hyung has taught us well how to control our urges. We’re practically immune! It won’t be that bad unless we get ourselves drunk or anything.” Bambam debated earning contemplating looks from the others. Bambam could see that what he was saying was getting through to them and making sense.

“But even if we go Jaebum won’t come and remember this is to get them talking to each other again.” Youngjae pointed out.

“HA! Please… Don’t worry about that! You know how much Jaebum loves us and he wouldn’t want us getting into any trouble so of course he’ll come either with us or stalking us.”

Everyone was giving each other weary looks but in the end, they all gave in.

“Fine.” Mark sighs in defeat. “Let’s go.”

The next day was Saturday and also party day.  Jaebum walked into the living room and noticed how dressed up the guys were.

“Where are you guys going?” Jaebum asked them avoiding Jacksons gaze.

“Abigail’s party!” Bambam exclaimed cheerfully.  

“Seriously?” Jaebum raised a brow at them.

“Yeah!” Yugyeom replied putting an arm around Mark's shoulder. Mark shrugged him off and laughed.

“You’re coming right?” Mark questioned the leader.

“Of Course, I don’t want you guys out there making any trouble.”

“HA! I KNEW IT!” Bambam screamed and was silenced by Jinyoung hitting him on the head.

Jaebum just ignored Bambam’s outburst and went to his room to get changed. In less than a second, he came out looking flawless in his black converses and a black tee. He didn’t put much into his outfit as he knew that he would look amazing even if he wore one of Bambam’s creations.

Nari was lying in her room on her laptop when she heard the loud knock on her room door. She went over and unlocked it and rolled her eyes at the sight of her best friend entering.

“Who let you in? I know nobody’s home.”

“Well.. your mother loves me soo much that she let me know where you guys keep the spare keys outside and she told me to let myself in knowing how rude you can be.” The short haired brunette winked as she walked into the room and took a seat on the bed.

“What?! Even I don’t know where the keys are!” Nari cried shutting the door and following her friend and taking a seat beside her on the bed.

“Well the great Min ah is loved by all.” Min ah said sticking her tongue out and then started rummaging through her makeup back.

“Now!”  She clasped her hand together.  “Let’s get you ready.”

“Huh? Ready for what?” Nari looked at her.

“Abigail’s party of course!” She opened the mascara and brought it up to Nari’s face.

Nari pushed down her hand and said: “But I wasn’t invited.” 

“Ummm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter