Chapter 4♚

My eternity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

OMG!! I'M SOO SORRY SO TAKING SO LONG TO UPDATE >.< had so much school work to do but i never stopped thinking about this fanfic. Here is the chpater and i'm sorry if its short i just really wanted to update asap to apologise for making you all wait so long! Hope you enjoy~

♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚

Nari looks up at Jaebum. She notices the way he's staring at her hand and she finches when he suddenly grips it. His fingers piercing into the wound and she screams in pain trying to shake him off but it's useless. "Ahh let go! It hurts- Jaebum sto- ahh!!" She grabs onto his arm in an attempt to pull him off but her strength is useless. Jaebum's head lowers to her hand and she struggles to get away, trapped between him and the tree. She grabs his hair and he turns and hisses at her and she sees it. His eyes completely darkened by the same colour of her blood. She freezes and can only whimper at the sight. A shadow blocks part of her view and she looks up to see Jackson. A look of guilt on his face as he quickly approaches her. He kicks jaebum of her body and he picks her up in his arms and runs to the nurses office. "Y-Yah! What are you doing?! Let go-" The overwhelming tiredness finally takes over her and everything turns black.

As soon as a fainted Nari is put into the school infirmary a furious Jackson storms out of the school building on the look out for one vampire.

He returned to the area where he found Nari and too his surprise Jaebum was still there. Jaebum could only sit there gaping at Jackson, a pure look of shock on his features. The sight of Jaebum just there, helpless baffled Jackson. How can he just sit there after what he just did or nearly could have done? In a place full of humans; potentially jeopardising his and all of the others a chance of a normal life!

“I-I’m sorry… I know what you’re thinking and I had no intentions of doing that I swear. I just had this strong sudden urge to feed on human blood which was just uncontrollable. It was like there was another being inside of me controlling my thirst, I couldn’t help it. You know I haven’t drunk human blood in centuries.” Jaebum sighed and looked down.

“What were you doing taking Nari out of the building during lessons in the first place?!” Jackson bellowed. Lucky for them that most if not all the students were inside or else they would have attracted a lot of unwanted attention.

“What? The Only reason she is like that is because of you. Your stupid little fan club decided to fight the coward’s way, six against one. I managed to sense the danger from nearby and was able to rescue her from the situation and I brought her here for safety. It was only then that I noticed the mass amount of blood leaking from her and the urge pulled me.”

Jackson stood frozen. ‘Because of me?’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter