Chapter 5♚

My eternity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry, I've taken so long to upload!!! School work has really kept me busy! I'm now on a holiday so please look forward to more chapters soon. Enjoy!!!

Oh, and by the way, I've added a bit of drama to this. Don't worry all the romance and juicy bits will come soon!!!! :P

♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚

 

Nari quickly jumps out of Jacksons hold. But he doesn't let go. He just watches her. She stares at him confused as to why he won't say anything. She coughs and that snaps him out of his daze.

"Sorry!" He exclaims and leans back. Not until he follows Nari's blushed gaze at his arm around her waist is when he realises and let go of her. They stand in silence for a couple seconds until Nari finds it to will to speak. “Umm so uhh what happened? Why am I in the infirmary?”

Jacksons face drops.

“I guess you forgot. You were attacked by some bi- I mean imbeciles.”

“Oh. Thank You for saving me.”

“It wasn’t me. Jaebum found you.”

“J-Jaebum?”

Suddenly all of the air was out of Nari’s lungs. She gasped and grabbed her neck in a desperate cry and fell to the floor, Jackson unable to catch her that time. He rushed beside her and picked her up.

“NARI! NARI ARE YOU OKAY!”

An uncontrollable fear consumes Nari, her body shaking and an image of blood red eyes glaring at her. She looks at Jackson helplessly. Realisation looms on Jacksons face and he knows that he can only wait for this to pass. “It is normal for humans to go through these shocks after a vampire encounter.”

“W-what did you just say” Nari slurs her words unable to focus. Jackson carries her to the bed and she can’t help but cling onto his arms as another wave of shock runs through her. Jackson sighs trying his best to control the anger pulsing through him. The door opens and the school nurse walks in with a tray of food and notices the two. She puts the tray on the table beside the bed and Jackson quietly leaves the room signalling to Nari that he will return. The Nurse examines her immediately and when everything Is clear she then turns to glance at the door and smiles. “You’re really lucky to have such a nice boyfriend. He stayed with you the whole day and wouldn’t leave you for one second.”

“He’s not my b-“

The door opens and Jackson enters the room again. The nurse sees that as her que to leave. He took a seat next to the bed and cleared his throat.

“Aren’t you going to eat?” He questions her.

She shakes her head feeling embarrassed for some reason. Jackson heard everything that the Nurse said because he waited outside for Nari’s examination out of courtesy. Also with the super hearing ability he could pick up everything that was said and when the nurse thought they were a couple, he couldn’t help the smirk that grew on his face he bit his lips as random thoughts entered his head. Nari noticed and g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter