Chapter 12♚

My eternity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey guys Sorry for such the late update!!! School has just had me busy and I'm on a one week holiday now so I finally had the time to upload out of the embarrassment of making you guys wait so long :( . BTW I'm not really happy with this chapter because of how I made it seem but I don't think I'm gonna change it and go with the flow (writer's block ) AND PLEASE READ THE NOTE THAT I'M GOING TO LEAVE AT THE END OF THIS CHAPTER! THANK YOU!!!!

Enjoy!!

♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚

The door opened and Bambam met eyes with a woman. Even though, her face was covered with a black scarf and all he could see is her eyes her long black hair and frail body was easily noticed by the vampire.

“Oh, you’re finally awake now.” She said, her scarf muffling her voice.

Bambam hissed in response. The woman chuckled.

“I wonder why you are acting like this. I haven’t killed you yet so you should be grateful. But I guess you’re already dead so that doesn’t really cause a threat to you.” She said, the amusement in her voice urging Bambam to the point of wanting to rip off her skull. But he knew not to make any careless moves as the surrounding and the woman’s unusual comfort meant that the place was heavily armed of some sort.

“Why won’t you speak? I need you to speak, monster. So that I can know where the rest of you are and we can get rid of you.” She demanded with a tone of twisted satisfaction. Her words clicked something in the vampire.

“I am NOT a monster.” He growled, and the women chuckled.

“Oh of course you are!!!” She replied and then reached into her pocket, Bambam was ready for what sort of weapon she would bring out. She drew out a pocket knife and then raised it up at him. Bambam bared his fangs and she then directed the blade towards her own wrist. With a quick swipe, her blood was dripping onto the concrete floor. Bambam couldn’t control the thirst that consumed him as he lunged desperately at the gate but was quick to shriek in pain at the burning sensation of the vervain-soaked ropes.

 The woman gave him a look.

“Well, are you going to tell me about the other monsters out there? How many are there? And how the you are all still alive?” Bambam was quiet.

“Thought so. Well, I will just leave you here to starve as you can see I’ve got all the time in the world. Well. not really as I’m a human but there are many generations of us, Of course, you would know that and soon my daughter will be taking over my place and so will her children and so on and so on…. So you can just stay here... And go crazy and soon, even though you won’t die you will end up burning yourself back into the grave you came from.” She gestured to the ropes and then quickly left the room.

Jaebum and the rest were gathered at the park. Due to Mark and Yugyeoms late arrival, they were the first to feel Jaebums heat.

“Nice of you to join us,” Jaebum growled. Mark knew it was just because of his stress at the moment but Yugyeom was quick to wince at his tone and Marks Instinct to pull him closer didn’t go unnoticed by the other vampires. Youngjae was just about to say something when Jaebum interrupted him.

“When did he disappear?” He asked. Startling Youngjae at how calm he became in a matter of seconds but Youngjae knew that Jaebum having a rage fit at that moment would not be helpful in finding his missing brother.

“N-Not long ago.” He replied and looked down in shame as if he was responsible for Bambam’s disappearance. Jackson patted his head and looked down at him reassuringly.

“Don’t think that Youngjae-ah you know it’s not your fault. It’s because of them. I thought we had ended this and now who knows how many ancestors may be about. After receiving that stress signal I tried to deny that this must be the case but I-“

“What?” Jaebum whispered. The new knowledge of Bambam's signal took him on edge.

“I want you all to space out and search the perimeter. Bambam will be close because those devils will be looking for the rest of us so they won’t be far from here. Call me if you see anything suspicious. We need to hurry because I fear the worst for ou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter