Chapter 14♚

My eternity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

GUYS IM ALIVE!!! I KNOW IVE BEEN GONE FOR MONTHS AND IM REALLY SORRY. I HAVE MY FINAL EXAM TOMMOROW BUT I COULDN'T BARE MY ABSENCE ANY LONGER! LOOK FORWARD TO ANOTHER UPDATE EITHER LATER TODAY OR THIS WEEK. ONCE AGAIN I'M SORRY AND I MISS YOU GUYS! (and what I said still stands I will finish this fanfic and we still have a long! way to go... also the monsta x fanfic is coming soon!) let's go!

♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚

He didn’t expect those words to come from Jackson. Jaebum didn’t even look back as he shrugged Jackson's hand off his arm and entered his room. Jackson glared at the closed door but decided it wasn’t the time for this there was something much more important waiting for him and so he left.

Jaebum stood in front of the door, the sounds of Jackson's footsteps and the door shut prominent in his sensitive ears. “you like her... don’t you?” Jackson's harsh voice echoed in his head. No, I don’t.. why would I like a mere human? I know Jackson was just saying that out of pure rage but how could he even suggest that since... Jaebum went over and sat on the bed his head in his hands. why am I even thinking about this! I have much more serious issues to think about. But even as the vampire sat there he couldn’t help his thoughts trailing back to one thing. One person. He couldn't stay in his room anymore and he decided to a take a shower and wash off his confused mind. He left his room and walked along the corridor to the showers. Bambam could hear his leader's distinctive footsteps from the sofa. “Everything okay Hyung?”

“yeah just need to clear my head.”

Bambam knew something was wrong but he didn’t dare question it further. After hearing Jaebums exchange with Jackson he thought their quarrels was resolved but he was truly mistaken. He continued flicking through the channels on the tv since his favourite cartoon just finished. His hands started quivering and then shaking at an insane rate making the remote fall from his hands and onto the floor before him. Bambam grabbed his hand in shock.

“What the...”

The next morning all the vampires were gathered around the table. Empty blood bags and empty plates all over the table as they were all ‘diegesting’ their breakfast by having loud conversations with one another. Youngjae was stuck at bambam’s side still anxious about what had happened and Jackson swapped seats with yugyeom so now he was sitting much further than Jaebum which was noticeable by the others but they didn’t say anything about it. Jaebum included.

“Guys.” Jaebums tone stopped their conversations immediately.

“Remember what I said yesterday, we have to be on alert. Somehow those bastards are still alive and after us and we need to terminate them immediately. Something has happened while we were unaware and now their abilities are too advanced for us to detect them so we need to pay attention. Just make sure that you don’t get discovered and be on high alert and if you sense anything wrong let me know immediately. I’m going to go and investigate it later today and tell you guys if I spot anything. Is that clear?”

“Yes, Master.” They all responded, all of their eyes flaring red as a sign of respect and displaying their alertness at the current situation.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter