Chapter 2♚

My eternity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hiii Guysss!! Sorry i haven't uploaded in a while i've been having some issues so i got delayed... Please comment on this story because i really wanna see what you guys think! Thank you for reading and enjoy!

♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚

All of the vampires gather round the dining table. It's been 3 days since Jackson's 'disapearance' and Jaebum has started to become  restless.

He knew that Jackson had a temper but this is just too much for him to comprehend. 

 "Aishh!!!" Jaebum kicks the table sending the contents flying everywhere. 

"Well, there goes dinner.." Jinyoung sighs. 

Bambam starts to giggle then jumps and rubs his head in pain eyeing youngjae who just hit him. " This isn't a situation to be laughing and smiling about Bambam." 

"Sorry *hick* hyung! I just can't believe that Jackson's actually going through with this without crying and running back into markies arms already." 

"Why hasn't he hasn't quit with this stupidness already." Mark sighs looking in the direction of the front door.

'What exactly is this idiot doing?'

The sound of a chair screeching makes everyone turn to Jaebum opening the front door."Hyung where are you going?!" Mark rises from his seat. 

"I don't know about you guys but I've had enough of this foolish behavior from Jackson. If he's not going to come back then I'm going to drag him back myself." And with that he disappeared through the front door everyone else quick to follow. 

The busy streets of Seoul are the first things that the vampires  pick up on. The constant buzz of car horns and flashing lights surrounding the vampires gives them a true sense of home. Even though the city has modernised to its current state the air stays the same whether it be hundreds of centuries in the past or now. "Wow~" Bambam and the others gape at the sight. Not going out into the real world for many centuries has made them miss out on a lot happening around them. Jaebum frowns at the sight though in his cold heart he can't help but feel a bit guilty for not letting his fellow men free to experience the city.

'If only they knew..' He thought. 

 

As soon as they stood foot into the Main Street Jacksons scent was prominent. It didn't take them long until they came across an apartment complex. Breaking the door open with barely a scratch Jaebum and the others entered only to be welcomed by nothing.

"Look there hyung!" Junior pointed out the piece of paper on the floor beside jaebum and mark was quick to pick up the note and read it out. Jaebum just rolled his eyes at Jackson's childishness. 

'Wahhh you guys came quicker than I expected!! I can even sense Jaebummies presence! Well since you guys are here... you can live here with mee~ I already applied for us to go to school and we're gonna start tomorrow! I'm not here right now because I value my existence and I don't wanna die by leader hyungs hands yet :) And Guess what?! I burned the mansion down~ so we're stuck here! No going back! Hearrtuuuu saranghae Yorobun!! (I love you everyone) don't worry about your stuff by the way I retrieved it before I set fire to the place and I'll bring it later! and Jaebummie forgive me!! >.< I'll do lots of aegyo! huh? Pleaseeeee? :'( Really I-'  

Marks words were cut short with the Leader snatching the paper and ripping it to shreds. The others looked at each other shocked at Jackson's words but Jaebum only has one emotion on his face right now and that's rage. He storms out the apartment complex his eyes blaring red and the others don't dare to follow.  

"Well looks like Jackson's gonna die again." Bambam says. Yugyeom Giggles at what he said but falls silent when he feels Jinyoung's death glare at his neck. "Let's just get comfortable and go to sleep now guys Leader hyung will probably join us later." Jinyoung commanded and the others nodded and starts walking around looking at the rooms and sorting themselves out. Even though they're vampires that don't need sleep at all

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter