Chapter 16♚

My eternity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HI GUYS IM BACK AFTER A LONG HIATUS AND RANDOM LIFE UPDATE (I'M A UNI STUDENT NOW HAHA) ANYWAYS I WON'T MAKE THIS LONG BUT I RECOMMEND THAT YOU READ THIS STORY FROM THE BEGINNING AGAIN TO GET BACK INTO THE PACE OF IT! THANK YOU AND ENJOY!!

(Btw I'm british so don't be phased by the spelling differences x)

♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚

Jaebum sat in history next to Jackson who is busy trying to balance a pen on his nose whilst the teacher is working extra hard reading information from the “new” history books.  

Jaebum was distracted. 

Not his usual bored distraction but he was worried (despite the stoic expression on his face). He wondered if it was such a good idea to leave bambam alone so soon after what had happened just to continue wasting precious time at this stupid school when he could be out there tracking the hunters. The sudden reminder of Bambam’s terrified and hungry expression when he found him made Jaebum unconsciously raise his fist with his pen gripped tight slamming it down onto the tab- Jacksons hand quickly met the sharp end of the pen and a quick pool of blood started to coat his hand.  

“what the hell man?!” 

 Jackson whispered at Jaebum. Jaebum raised an eyebrow at the other not noticing that he had blocked Jaebums nearly fatal mistake. That table and the floor would’ve shattered in seconds. 

Jaebum quickly removed the blood soaked pen and Jackson quickly removed his painless arm from the table and his hand as it quickly healed but the blood clearly evident on his skin. Luckily enough the bell rang signaling lunch break. Jaebum quickly rose from his seat but mark was quick to run over and put his hand on his arm. “and where are you going?” the usually quiet eldest questioned.  

“I’m going to loo-” “you’re coming to lunch with us.”  

Mark interrupted.  

“But-”  

“Didn’t you tell us to keep up with this charade so that we won’t get caught? And what the was that earlier? Are you trying to expose us?! Is that your plan? Draw the hunters here to where there are plenty of humans? I’ve spoken to bambam recently, he’s fine. We will search for them after school.”  

Mark’s sudden asserted dominance surprised Jaebum and made him realise how stupid he’s been acting.  

“Come on.” Jackson motions now that the classroom is empty and they all head to the door.  

Jaebum doesn’t know what it is but he feels on edge... As if something on his body has been exposed and he can’t tell what. His senses are peaked and his thirst control is fading faster than usual. He must be overthinking this. Right?  

Minah and Nari walk arm in arm down the corridor talking about what they should get for lunch. As they’re nearing the last stretch of lockers before the lunch hall entrance Minah stops.  

‘What is this? something is off.’  

She turns around and Nari follows her actions confused 

“Minah what’s wro-” Three boys come out of a classroom door on the left and straight away it’s clear who they are. Nari slightly blushes as she spots Jaebum walki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter