First introduction

Road to Anywhere
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 “I’m serious! Park Sandara was here! I saw her earlier!”

After Dara left, Jiyong ran to the studio where Teddy and the boys are working on a new song, when he told them the news, but they don’t believe him.

“Aish, this hyung, why would THE Sandara Park be here?” Seungri refuses to believe his leader.

“She’s a composer, we’re a music company, why else would she be here? She’s going to work with us!”

 “Ji, I don’t think so. She’s too high profile for us.”

 “Why won’t you believe me? She was here with Sajangnim earlier, I saw her! Sajangnim told her to follow him!” Jiyong said, annoyed that no one believe him.

 “Hyung, do you need a break?” Daesung asks innocently.

 His leader glare at him and growl, “She’s here, I’m telling you.”

 “Okay, Okay. Let’s just focus on this song. If she is here with YG hyung, then it must mean she’s working with us, so we’ll see her soon. ” Teddy injects before they completely lose track of why they’re in the studio.

 “Not IF! SHE IS!”

 “G-Dragon! Song! Focus!”

 “Arraso.” Ji grumpily said as he sat down to begin working on the song.

~~~~~~~

Dara shot up from her bed, sweat dripping down her face, her clothes clinging to her body as the last remnants of her nightmare, memories, fade away.

 She looks at the clock, 4:37 AM.

 ‘Damn. Guess I haven’t moved on.’ She thought as she head to the bathroom to change into gym clothes to go for a morning jog. She knows she can’t go back to sleep.

 Dara came out with her hair in a messy bun, gym pants, a gray sleeveless gym hoodie, and a pair of Nike. She strap on her phone armband, plugged in some music, and left the apartment for her run. She briefly looked at her neighbor’s door, somewhat anxious to meet the people she’ll be writing a song for.

 Don’t get her wrong, she work with many big name artists and indie artists and each one poses their own challenge, however, she never worked with someone who hadn’t debut yet but already, people are anticipating them. Add to that,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter