YG teasing

Road to Anywhere
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong came to the studio at 8:18 that morning looking dazed with a huge smile on his face. In his hands, he carried two bags of food and drinks for and Teddy.

“It’s a beautiful day out! I brought breakfast!”

 The occupants of the room looks at him as if he had gone crazy, perhaps he did.

 Teddy, upon seeing Jiyong, didn’t bother to scold him for being 18 minutes late.

 “Hyung, are you okay?” Seungri tentatively asks.

 “My wonderful maknae! Of course I am. It’s a beautiful day, and the sun is shining, and the flowers are blooming, and everyone is so happy! Aren’t you?”

 Jiyong didn’t wait for an answer as he plop down on the sofa and took some bread from the bag and started to eat, still with the silly smile on his face.

 “Blooming? It’s autumn!” TOP mouth to the others.

 They shrug in confusion and just silently thank Jiyong before digging into the food he brought.

 It was about five minutes of silence and many glances at Jiyong before Teddy stood up in shock, “ARE YOU IN LOVE!?!”

 “BWOH?!” The other four shouted but Jiyong just continue to smile to himself.

 “She is a goddess that came to me, renewing my faith once more.”

 Teddy nod sagely, “definitely in love. Don’t you have a dating ban?”

 “Hm.” Jiyong uncommitted hum as he took another bite.

 “Okay! I am so grossed out! Can we please record now?” TOP could not take it anymore.

 “Yes hyung, please.” Taeyang also begs Teddy and the other two nods in agreement, except Jiyong of course.

~~~~~

 

Dara arrived at YG lobby at 9:00 AM, black jeans, black simple T pair with a white jacket, black and white high converse, a black beanie, and her sunglass. She bowed and greeted the secretary before heading to the elevator to head to YG office.

 “Annyeong haseyo Sajangnim.” She greeted him upon her arrival in his office.

 “Dara-yah, please, take a seat, we have much to discuss.”

 YG looks at her for a second and smile, “Are you always this stylish? Simple but fashionable.”

 She comfortably laughs, easing the serious atmosphere for a bit, “You never know who may be taking pictures.”

 “The hard life of a celebrity.”

 “Aren’t you one?”

 “I am, but an old man Dara-yah.”

 “Arraso, if you say so.”

 They laugh before settling into business mode.

 YG handed Dara a folder, “these are information on the girls, their skills, weakness, and such. I want you to go to their practices and befriend them. Once you have a good grasp of where they stand, their voices, their harmonies, and the music they want to do, then work on the debut song.   We are known more for our hip-hop image

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter