Dara strikes back

Road to Anywhere
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Dara was about to step our of the building after an eventful day of meeting 2NE1, Big Bang, and Teddy, and getting tease relentlessly by Bom. She was just about to be out of the building when she heard a someone loudly screaming “DARA-NOONA” while coming towards her. She turns around and saw Seungri running towards her with top speed while the other staff members, used to his tactics, bemusedly smile.

Dara can only sigh. Sure, Seungri seems like a fun person but she also knows that he will about her and Jiyong, after all, it was his fault Bom started to .

“Hi Seungri. Are you going somewhere?”

He shook his head, “No, I was just walking around when I saw you noona. What are you doing here?”

“Walking around? Where are the boys?”

The moment she said that, Seungri friendly smile was replace by a teasing smirk to which Dara sigh, berating herself to letting him have that opening.

“Jiyong-hyung is heading here now. He’s about to head back to the dorm.”

She nod absently, trying not to let the information affects her, “and what about the other members?”

He simply smiles a teasing one and reply, “Alright, I’ll play along. The members are in the cafeteria and Teddy is working on his own things in the studio.”

“And you’re just walking around?”

“Looking for angels.”

Dara laugh, “Does that work?”

“Not really,” from Seungri peripheral vision, he notice his leader walking towards them and decided to act, putting his arm over her shoulder and leaning his mouth to her ear, as if he is about to tell her a secret, “but it’ll all work out in the end.”

Dara decide to play along with him and his innocent flirting. She turns her face and body a bit so that they’re looking at each other with less than three inches between them and whispers seductively, “An angel and a human? How so?”

Seungri widen his eyes a bit at her action but compose himself quickly, not wanting his leader to see his shock and figuring out what he’s trying to do, but he still can’t hide the blush that crept up on his face,

“The human peacefully back off as another angel claims his place, and together, the two angels will create enough beauty that it’ll allow them to fly back home.”

Right after he said that, he took a step away from her and pretended to see Jiyong for the first time, “Hyung! When did you get here? Dara –noona and I were talking about making magic happen.”

Seungri glance over at Dara as he greet Jiyong, wanting to gauge her reaction to knowing their proximity just moments earlier with Jiyong so close, but if Dara was surprise, she hide it very well, for he saw no reaction from her other than amusement.

On the other hand, Jiyong saw the whole thing and instead of being jealous like Seungri expects him to be, he was simply annoyed that his maknae who supported him earlier is back to his playboy personality and probably embarrassing Dara. ‘That little panda, joking around with someo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter