Date?

Road to Anywhere
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry for the wait, there has been some personal issues i'm dealing with. Going through some hard times right now, no promise on when the next update will come

Also, sad about Minzy but as long as they're happy, I have no stake in their life.  

 

 

Jiyong drove her to his little hole-in-the-wall restaurant behind a bunch of big buildings. Throughout the way there, they talk about everything and anything, from weird habits to politics. Somewhere along the way, they had taken to holding each other’s hand as they joke around with one another.

“Tell me, what’s so great about this place?” She asks as she got out of the car, where it’s park in some alleyway and looks really sketchy.

“You’re not going to kidnap me and sell me now are you?”

Dara looks around warily but then Jiyong came to her side and intertwine his hand with hers. Neither of them thought anything of it. Within a couple hours, holding hand is natural for them now. It’s if as if they had always done this, this deep knowledge akin to knowing the sun will always rise.

“Relax. I always park here. There’s a shortcut through the back so no one will know.”

Together they walk to the back door and came into the small restaurant,

“Kwon Jiyong! You haven’t visit me in weeks and now you’re back with a girlfriend?” An elderly lady playfully scolds him the moment they came into the place. She turns to the kitchen and yells out, “Get me two orders of my favorite costumer’s normal order!”

“Ajumma,” he whines, “you know I’ve been busy. I promise to come more often.”

“And who is this fine young lady?”

Dara bow and greeted her, “Annyeong haseyo. I’m Park Sandara. It’s an honor to meet you.”

“Oh, so respectful too.” She turns to Jiyong and loudly whispers, “You treat this one with respect you hear me son?” Then she turns back to Dara and wink.

Jiyong blush but Dara decided to join in on the teasing too, “Yeah Ji. You better respect me and love me and listen to me and do everything I tell you okay?”

“Yah! Ajumma never said anything about being your slave.”

“Oh, but when you’re in love, you’ll find yourself bending to her more often than not Jiyong. Tell me, how long have you two been dating?” She inquires, leading them to Jiyong’s normal table in the back and away form prying eyes.

“Oh, we’re not dating. We just meet officially this morning.”

“Not dating?” The lady eyes the way Jiyong is pulling out the chair for Dara and once they both settle down, they continue to hold hand. Despite her looking at them with a critical eye, they didn’t seem to notice. The elder lady can’t help but note that for someone that just meet, they’re awfully comfortable with one another.

“Will you two be dating soon then?”

“We’ll see where life takes us.” Dara answers when she notice that Jiyong is feeling a bit nervous and didn’t know how to answer the question. She squeeze his hand in support.

“So you’re not oppose to it?”  

This time, Jiyong took the rein, “I think it’s safe to say we already know our feelings for one another.”

Just then, their food came. It was just a very simple bowl of congee and some side dishes.

“Well alright then, I’ll leave you two love birds to your date. Call me if you need anything.”

With they, she left the couple to enjoy their meal.

“It’s not extravagant, but it’s the best you’ll ever taste here in Korea, or even in the world! Dig in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter