Bom Joins

Road to Anywhere
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After Dara and YG left, the boys rapidly fire questions at Jiyong, demanding to know.

“Where did you meet here?”

“How do you know her?”

“Is she the Goddess?"

“She’s the reason you’ve been distracted?”

 “Is that why you’re so happy this morning?”

 “Why didn’t you say anything?”

 “Is this love or admiration?”

 They kept asking him questions without giving him time to reply.

 “STOP!”

 They stop and look at his expectedly.

 Teddy an eyebrow, “well?”

 “I was taking the stairs down from our dorm and we accidentally bumped into each other as she was on her way up.”

 Before he could continue, Seungri butts in, “Why was she running up the stairs? Why was she awake so early?”

 “AISH! I don’t know! I think she went for a run. But we just bump into each other and we introduce ourselves. If that stupid old – “ He stops himself, not wanting tell them about the man and his words.

 “Stupid old?” Taeyang draws out.

 “Nothing”

 No one believes him, of course.

 “Ji, just tell us. You know we’re not going to leave it alone.”

 “He just said there’s a love motel near the building!” Jiyong’s face heat up as he remembers the meeting, and hearing her voice speaking to him for the first time.

 “HUYNG! YOU’RE MOVING TOO FAST!” Seungri shouted jokingly, implying that he should at least take her out of a date first.

 “YYAAAHH!”

 Knowing that he annoys his leader, Seungri ran out the studio, intending to run to Dara to make fun of her too.

 'Playing cupid will be interesting.   I should ask the others to join.’

 “GET BACK HERE!”

 Seungri just laugh and ran faster once he saw the break room. He burst through the door, “Noona! Jiyong hyung is being mean!”

 

~~~~~

 

“YOU RAT! COME HERE” Jiyong yells in anger as he eventually caught up to Seungri, completely oblivious to the confuse girls and Dara, who’s trying to calm h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter