Getting involve

Road to Anywhere
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Love is love is love is love is love is love.  My aquantance was in the club that night, he left about 5 minutes before it started.  The guy he was kissing just minutes before and had plans to go on a date with the next day died.  Love is stronger than hate but it makes no difference if all you're doing is saying that without using your love as action to stand against hate.  Love actively, not passively. 

 

Unknown to the couple, after they left the market, the fans uploaded the pictures and video all over SNS, with the reporters writing quick tabloids of the event on their gossip page online.

People started calling YG asking him if it’s true that he hired Sandara for his wedding. On the other hand, people also didn’t believe that Jiyong was just helping Dara out, they believe that there’s something there. So they also ask YG if Dara is lying about the work and is actually here because GD and Dara are a couple.

YG did some investigating then, acting fast, the company releases a statement regarding the matter:

“Hello, this is YG Entertainment. On the issue of the recent pictures of G-Dragon and Park Sandara circulating, we have this to say. It is true that Sandara was hired to compose a song for the wedding. She will be spending a couple months here as we want her to visit a couple places we went on for dates and listen to our story from both side so that the song will encompasses our whole relationship up until that point, and all the memories made together.

As for her and G-Dragon, we have place Dara in the same building as Big Bang. She is one floor below them. She is living next to some of our trainees. This way, if she needs help, besides the phone, she can also go to them in person, so hopefully, her stay here will be an easy and fun filled one without any trouble.

Sandara-shi had arrived yesterday and she meet Big Bang as well as some of our staff members today. Sandara was about to leave but G-Dragon, who was also on his way out, saw her and upon finding out she’s planning to take a taxi, he offers her a ride since they’re going the same place. The other members were still busy inside the building. From CCTV footage, we notice that Sandara fell as she was walking to G-Dragon’s car. This explains why, from the videos and photos, she was placing her weight on the right side. G-Dragon is simply doing and acting as any good person would do.

The dating rumor is absurd since they just meet, and GD still has a dating ban.

We hope that you continue to support Big Bang and give them lots of love. We also hope you will respect Sandara-shi and help make her stay in Korea an enjoyable one.

Thank you.”

Most people soak up the statement, agreeing with it. There’s no way they can be dating when photos of her arrive was just yesterday, and since she just arrive and just meet G-dragon too, people thought.

Fans that know him from watching his interviews know that he respect YG and he wouldn’t go secretly date someone when he still has a dating ban.

There are also the fans that believe their beloved GD cannot be dating simply because they don’t want him to date.

There are people out there that believe this is all a cover up, and GD and Dara is actually dating or at least have something going on.

Some of those people are the ones within the company that knows and seen how the two act around each other, namely 2NE1, BB, and Teddy.

2NE1 was packing up to leave when the news broke.

“Uh, unnies, Jiyong-oppa and Dara-unnie have a scandal right now.” Minzy tentatively announce as she browses through her phone.

Both Bom and CL looks confuse, then Bom voice her questions, “Dara and Jiyong? I thought they’re both still in the building.”

“Ani, there’s pictures and videos of them at a market, and Jiyong-oppa is pushing Dara-unnie.”

CL frown, “But they just meet right? How are they so confortable with each other? Jiyong-oppa doesn’t do those type of things unless he’s confortable around people.”

“The report said that Dara-unnie injure herself and Jiyong-oppa is helping her.”

Bom laugh loudly, causing the two younger girls to look at her, “Wae?”

“My dear little maknaes, tch tch tch,” she click her tongue a couple of times and shook her head as if she’s disappointed.

“Jiyong and Dara like each other. That much is obvious. Seungri and I were planning on helping them get together, but we might not need to anymore.”

“They…like each other?”

“Yes Minzy-ah, they do. I’m positive that Dara did not injure herself at all, they’re just pretending so no one will think anything of it.”

“But Jiyong-oppa still has a dating ban.” CL, while glad that someone she considers a brother, found someone he likes, she’s still worry over the possible legal problems he could face.

“I don’t think they’re dating yet,.”

“Well, if they do date, I’ll help them hide it from Sajangnim.” Minzy declare with conviction.

“Yah

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter