Shopping

Road to Anywhere
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Unknown to the pair, Teddy and YG saw the whole thing through the CCTV installs everywhere inside and in the parking lot of the bulding.

 “What do you think?” The CEO asks his in house producer, not knowing that Teddy is already rooting for the two of them to get together and that Teddy made an unspoken promise to Jiyong.

 "Let them be. They’re still young.”

 “The reason why I have the ban is so that they can focus on the group and the music.”

 “Hyung, I respect you, but you know that they’ve been in the business for 3 years and they’re professional enough not to let it affect them outwardly. Don’t stop them from experiencing things every 20 something youngsters experience.”

 YG nod and Teddy continues, “Beside, you know Jiyong is working on writing and composing. I can see, and I know you can see it, it’s obvious that Park Sandara will be his muse.”

 “I know. But what happen if they break up? What happen if it doesn’t work out? What happen if she breaks his heart? You know that Jiyong is a sensitive kid.”

 “Hyung, everyone goes through heartbreak before they settle down. There’s the few and rare one where the first person they fall in love with is their soulmates, other than that, heartbreaks are part of life. We writers thrive on heartbreaks.”

“I just worry for him.”

 Teddy shook his head in amusement, “Hyung, just because you’re worry does not mean you should take the opportunity from him. He has to live his own life. They all do.”

 “Alright.”

“You’re going to lift the ban then?”

“No.”

Furrowing his eyebrow in confusion, Teddy annoying asks, “Why not?”

“I want to how they’ll handle this obstacle. If Jiyong is not going to try to fight for her, or Dara is pushing him and not willing to wait, then I won’t give him my approval. This is their test. I hope you keep it a secret between us?” YG coldly said, an underline of threat coming through in his last sentence.

Teddy dejectedly nod, not agree with what his boss is doing but knowing he can’t say anything about it to his face, ‘I’ll just push Jiyong in the right direction. I know they members will do that too without me needing to say anything.’

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Hey, do you mind if I go pick up a few things at the market first?” Jiyong asks his passenger as he drove them towards the apartment.

Dara shook her head and excitedly reply like a curious child, “Nope! Can I come? I haven’t been to the market yet!”

“Haha, arraso arraso. You’re just like a kid.”

“Nothing wrong with being an innocent kid! We have to grow old, but who said we have to grow up?”

“It’s a good thing you also look like a kid.”

“Isn’t it great? I get discounted tickets keke.”

“Stingy much?”

Dara silently chuckle and deadpan, “I’m not an angel Ji.”

“You are.” He replies back with an intensity he didn’t know he has.

“Have you ever heard of a stingy angel?”

“I’ve heard of many angels, good, bad, amoral, but you know what they all have in common?”

“What?”

He glance at her and look back to the road, he left his left hand o the steering wheel while moving his right hand to grasp her left than that was resting on the seat, “They’re so great, they don’t belong here. We mere humans cannot possibly compare.”

She squeeze

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter