First Sight

Road to Anywhere
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Flashes everywhere as Korea’s national pride, Sandara Park, step out of Incheon International Airport, looking fashionable as ever, wearing a simple white T, with skinny jeans, high top sneakers, sunglasses, and a plain black and gold snapback.

“SANDARA-SHI WHY ARE YOU IN KOREA?”

“WHO ARE YOU WORKING WITH SANDARA-SHI?”

“HOW LONG ARE YOU STAYING?”

Sandara simply smile at the reporters shoving their cameras into her face and shouting her questions. She’s wearing dark sunglasses so no one can see the anxiety in her eyes. Her group of bodyguards tried to make room for her to safely walk to the park van without any accidents.

Once safely inside the dark, window- tinted car, she slump down on her seat and sigh a long, tired sigh. Her agent, James, who also doubles as her bodyguard because he’s tall, standing at 6’3, and buff because he wanted to be a body builder before, laughed as he looks at this petite girl; the car started moving.

“Sandy, you okay girl?”

Dara glare at him and mutter, “Why are you here anyway? I gave you vacation time until I’m done.”

Her agent laughs a booming laugh, “Man, I just wanna see you get mob by reporters. Why else would I be here?”

“I will kick you out of this car.”

“RUUUUDDDEE!” He gasps as he clutch his heart as if in pain.

Dara shook her head at his antic, completely used to it now that it no longer faze her.

“How long are you staying?”

“Chill girl, I’m leaving once I see you’re safely at the company. I got to get back to my man, he’s waiting for me ALL BY HIMSELF.”

“Aish, you don’t have to yell.”

“I was singing”

“Really?” Dara smirk, knowing how much he hates it when she makes fun of his so-call singing.

“UGH, I don’t even know why I work for you!”

“’Cause you love me.”

“In your dreams!”

“More like nightmares.”

He growl and told her to sleep, clearly not in the mode to continue talking to her anymore.

Dara smirk at her victory before succumbing to a short nap.

Before long, her peaceful world started to shake, “Sandy, wake up, we’re here.”

She slowly open her eyes and lazily look around.

“The sooner you get out of this car, the sooner I’ll leave.” James try to persuade her, anxious to leave Korea to go see his man.

“You just want to go see you lover.”

“Of course, now please get out.”

“Alright alright. When will my luggage get here?” She asks as she sling on her backpack with necessities. When doing long term projects, she doesn’t like to carry a big lugg

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter