Five

Don't be happy

Past

Seunghyun looked into Daesung's eyes for any signs of hesitation. It had only been all talk between the two of them but now it became something serious for Daesung.

"Look Dae, I'm not going to force you to do this. We will only do this if you are ready, it's your first time after all. You don't have to do it for me, this has to be something you want and you have to bear with the pain, I guarantee you that it will be painful."

"I think I'm ready. Not for you, I think I have been too conservative for a long time now. I can bear with the pain and I won't regret doing this." Daesung gave Seunghyun his most reassuring smile. "To be honest, I can't wait. Let's do it."

Seunghyun gave in and walked Daesung into the saloon which they had been standing outside for quite some time. Daesung proceeded to tell the receptionist that he wants to bleach his hair blonde.

Seunghyun wasn't lying when he said that it'll hurt, the chemicals burned his scalp and he gripped the chair's arms, eyes tearing. Seunghyun sat nearby, wanting to sooth his boyfriend's pain yet unable to do anything.

Four hours later, Daesung went through the bleaching process twice, a treatment, a cut and styling, he was finally done. He walked over to the man currently snoozing away on the sofa and gently pat his shoulder. As Seunghyun gaze finally landed on Daesung, he was taken aback.

"You look hot!"

Daesung had seen himself in the mirror and it surprised him to see such a big change, he felt incredibly confident and empowered by his new look. He looked at Seunghyun coyly and bit his lower lip, bracing himself and said the boldest words that came to him.

"I know I do. Want me to show you how hot I can get?"

"Who are you and what have you done with my boyfriend?"

Daesung bended over and spoke softly into his ear, making sure every breath he exhaled was heard and felt by Seunghyun.

"I'm the naughty counterpart of your boyfriend, who wants to bring endless pleasure to you. What do you say?"

Seunghyun stood up so fast that Daesung stumbled back. Seunghyun grabbed his wrist to prevent him from falling back, pulled him and began walking briskly to exit the saloon.

"Wait, hyung. Why the sudden rush?"

Seunghyun kept on walking towards the carpark, his expression was one of a predator, about to pounce on his prey. He voice was just as beastly when he spoke, almost growling.

"Because I've been patient long enough and I don't want you to change your mind. My head had constantly thought of us being together in bed. I'm not ashamed to say that I've jerked off way too many times to you. Daesung, if you want to stop me, do it now or else."

"Hyung, since you want this, why didn't you make a move? I mean, it's been months since we've began dating. I'm a coward, I've said it before, but I have needs too."

"I wanted you to be ready. I didn't want to force you. But no more talking now, get into to the car. I'm about to burst just looking at the new you and listening to you confessing your needs."

Seunghyun drove home as fast home as possible, lucky that they went to a saloon nearby.

Though both of them were desperate but there was a camera inside the lift, so Seunghyun didn't try to do anything to Daesung. He hugged Daesung tightly from the back, head resting on his shoulder, his half-hard manhood nudging into Daesung jeans clad . He tried to calm his ragged breath, the action itself causing Daesung to shudder with arousal as each breath caressed his ear. Daesung leaned back against him, his hands resting on Seunghyun's, moving their hands southward to cup his hardening shaft. Daesung bucked towards the touch, wanting more but again, the camera was watching and he didn't dare do more.

As soon as they entered the house, Seunghyun trapped Daesung between the door and himself. Leaning in, his lips brushed Daesung's, asking for permission.

Being less patient than Seunghyun, Daesung grabbed his shirt with one hand, lifting his head up and crashed their lips together. Their kiss was sloppy, a tinge of saltiness, not knowing whose sweat it was. His other hand held onto Seunghyun's hip, pulling him closer until their still clothed arousal met. Daesung gave a little and he moaned Seunghyun's name as Seunghyun threw his head back and closed his eyes. Seunghyun's hands moved to cup at his lover's , massging the firm and supple flesh, pulling their s even closer.

"Make me feel good, Seunghyun." Daesung purred, latching his lips onto Seunghyun's neck, a mark and it.

"Bedroom. Now." Seunghyun growled in Daesung's ear, as he tugged at the younger's hair as the course of pleasure ran through him.

They made love many times over, as if to reclaim the months that they had missed out on, as if they couldn't get enough of each other.

 

 

~~~

 

 Present

"I think it's a good idea. You have Already debuted for two years and your biggest fan base is in Japan other than here. When do you think you can start preparing for Japan?" Yang president asked.

Daesung had went up to the president with a proposal, one he knew the president will not be able to refuse. One that will keep Seunghyun away from himself.

"Right after my current tour and the new album. Or I can go over and start soon since I have already finished recording the songs and the last leg of my tour is in Japan. It's only an hour flight from Japan, so I can always come back. If that is the case, I think I can do it by next month?"

"Won't you be too tired? To prepare for the move and concerts?"

"It's better if I settle soon. If I move to Japan during the last leg of the tour, I can just have my rest there, there won't be a need to fly back here. I feel it's better for me this way."

"It's settled then. I'll arrange your accommodations, visa and a crew. Get lost now, I have a load of work to do." He said the last sentence with a laugh.

Even though Yang Hyun Suk is the company president, he treats his employees like his own children.

"Yes, sir." Daesung bowed politely and left the office. Now that his departure was settled, it's time for him to settle the heaviest question on his mind. He took out his handphone and unblocked the number.

'Mr Choi, would you be so kind as to collect your belongings by today?'

Heaving a sigh, he walked to his car and drove home.

 

~~~

 

Seunghyun sighed as he stood outside the door, indecisive. Should he use his key? Should he ring the doorbell? What should he say if Daesung is home? Running a hand through his hair and closing his eyes, mustering up his courage, he pressed the bell. They are, after all, no longer a couple and he opts to be polite, regardless of how intimate they were.

He'd rather Daesung not be home but fate must be playing a trick on him. He was wary of the fact that Daesung might have found out about his lie. The door opened and the half awake face of his beloved peeked through the gap of the chsined door. Seunghyun felt the lump in his throat rising, his eyes achy, unable to control his overflowing emotions towards the younger. Still, he forced himself to speak first.

"Daesung, I'm here for my belongings. Can you let me in?"

The door closed for a moment and opened, revealing a shirtless Daesung.

'Oh dear lord, what is this torture?'

"Come in, they are just by the shoe cabinet."

He walked in and heard the door clicked shut. Everything about this place made him reminisce about the years they spent together. He found it hard to breathe, every breath carried Daesung's scent, it punches him right in the gut.

"So, Kwon Dami?"

His eyes opened wide at the question, his mind reeling at the accusation. Still, he opted to keep his silence.

"Seunghyun, I know but it doesn't matter who the other party is. I just want to know why, why lie?"

Seunghyun turned around to see Daesung's sad expression and it broke his will. There was no need for him to lie anymore, so he told the truth.

"Tell me Daesung, how do I reject a mother who went down on her knees, begging me to leave her son so his family doesn't disown him? Tell me, when faced with the fact that us being caught being together might end your career, how am I suppose protect everything that you've worked so hard for? Tell me Daesung, how can I do this without ripping your heart apart and me dying everyday just thinking about you? Tell me because I can't do this anymore."

He spilled everything, along with his tears which he thought had dried up long ago. He covered his face, sobbing unabashedly. He felt arms wrapping around his waist, a strong body holding him close as he fell apart.

"Why didn't you tell me? This burden you had to carry alone, I could have shared it with you. Why do this to us? Why are you so cruel?" Daesung whispered, his own tears falling.

"Because I need you to leave me without regrets. If you hated me, you won't hesitate to leave. If you had hesitated, I would had changed my mind and begged you to take me back. I cannot have that. It's me versus your everything. There is no contest, you know that. Just having love isn't enough."

The arms around him held him even tighter, hands rubbing circles onto his back, comforting him. His own arms went around the other, drawing strength.

"You were my everything, Seunghyun. Without you, I wouldn't be where I am today. If my family were to disown me for who I am, so be it, they will accept me if they love me. A family doesn't always mean we have to be related by blood. They have never been here for me, for all that I've achived. You were my family, love is an exception, it would have been enough for me. It had always been you. But you know what? I'm not just going to run back into your arms now, not even after your confession."

"No, don't say that. If you had lost your dream, your family, you will hate me even more. I know that you would never take me back. I don't blame you. I'm sorry, Daesung, I'm sorry, I'm an idiot. I love you so much. I have to protect you. I'm sorry."

"I'm leaving, Seunghyun. Next month. I need time."

Seunghyun was frantic. What if he never gets to see Daesung again? He felt the arms around him loosen but he was unwilling to let go.

 

"Leaving? To where? Can we at least be friends again? Can I talk to you again?"

Daesung disengage himself from Seunghyun, looking at him with a gentle expression, eyes teary and a sad smile.

"Japan. I don't know but I have unblocked your number, haven't I? For now, just get your stuff. I need to think."

With a last hug and guilt lifted from his heart, he left the house.

Maybe one day, love will work its magic again.

 

 

 

 


 

Sorry to the readers, I had been busy and I got lost with the story, so it's not really good. I tried people, I really tried with the but I just can't, lol.

Please respect and support the other writers, as you all can see what happened to @TopCorn. A beloved writer will end all works due to disrespect. 

Thank you everyone. ♡