Three

Don't be happy

Past

Seunghyun made plans the day before with his two good friends from YG. Kwon Jiyong a producer and Dong Youngbae a dance choreographer. Hopefully, between the 3 of them, CEO Yang will be convinced to grant Daesung an audition.

'Daesung, are you free later?' Seunghyun texted the other right after he woke up.

'I might be, depending on what matters that may draw attention to my fantastic prioritization.' Came the sassy reply.

Seunghyun rolled his eyes and smile at the text. The one and only person who can do this to him, to make him happy instantly with a single text message.

'Might a karaoke session with me suffice, your Majesty?'

'It might, should there be a meal to go with.'

'Deal.'

'You should know that it's my day off and you are disrupting my beauty sleep. Now I'm wide awake and in need of company.'

'Send me your address, I'm heading to the shower right now.'

In less than thirty minutes, Seunghyun was heading out of his home and towards Daesung's. In fifteen, he reached Daesung's doorstep. Apparently, Daesung hadn't expected him to reach so soon. He was sweaty and had only his sweatpants on and a hand towel around his neck.

"What the heck? Did you speed here? I was just finishing my morning workout."

Seunghyun's eyes followed a drop of perspiration that rolled from his neck down to his collarbone to be fused with another drop and it slid further down his body, slightly missing his and across his chocolate bar abs to be absorbed by the band of his sweatpants covering whatever secret that needs to be kept. The mole on his collarbone looked oddly enticing and his perfectly sculpted body sent Seunghyun's mind reeling. He gulped but his mouth was dry. The sight of Daesung like this was causing his manhood to stir. He flushed, hoping Daesung wouldn't notice the bulge slowly forming in his jeans and that his shirt was long enough to cover it.

"Er, n…no. There wasn't much traffic. If you are not done, I'll gladly wait for you."

"Is it warm or are you sick? Because your face is really red."

The usually eloquent Seunghyun found himself at a loss for words. Grasping whatever words came to mind, he barely managed to form a sentence.

"Er… er… Neither. I didn't expect this. I wasn't expecting this." Seunghyun was refering to himself, his reaction to this Daesung but Daesung obviously took it the wrong way.

"Come in then. I apologize for not getting ready sooner. I'll go get ready now."

'Oh, I'm ready, alright.' Seunghyun almost blurted out. If he wasn't then, he surely was when the sound of the shower came on. Dirty thoughts of him doing Daesung in the bathroom had his pants almost bursting. He needed to leave, needed a distraction so he gathered his courage and knocked on the bathroom door.

Daesung peeked out from behind the door and it took Seunghyun every ounce of strength to not jump him. His hair was dripping and messy, his shoulder slightly soapy and slippery and his skin blushing from the warm shower. Not to mention that Seunghyun had not gotten any action in a long time.

"Yes?" "I'm going out to smoke, if you don't mind." Seunghyun spoke fast and urgent. His jeans was strangling his raging hard on and he desperately needed that stick of cigarette or anything to take his mind away from this devastatingly y creature in front of him. Daesung was puzzled but nodded his head nonetheless.

Seunghyun almost ran out of the house in his haste to get away. By the time he finally calmed himself down and reenter the house, Daesung was already dressed. A part of him felt disappointment and he realized that he also felt differently for Daesung from before. Was it love? Was it lust? He couldn't decide which but he definitely felt attracted towards Daesung.

After lunch, they spent half the day left shopping, mostly Seunghyun picking out clothes for Daesung, with him feeling the need to spoil the younger. At dinner, they were joined by Jiyong and Youngbae, both of them took a liking to Daesung almost immediately. They had joined the two earlier than the planned karaoke session to loosened up the mood so that Daesung would not be as nervous. Daesung had no inkling to what was going to happen.

Youngbae had the karaoke session started with his dancing and singing, which after Jiyong preformed with his usual charisma. When it was Daesung's turn, all three of them were blown away. Not even Seunghyun knew that Daesung could sway to the music so sensually and his voice could rival that of an angel, powerful yet soothing. Daesung was just… beautiful.

They knew that Daesung was someone the president would not want to miss out on.

 

~~~

 

Present

Seunghyun busied himself in the dressing room arranging outfits for Daesung's upcoming concert. Now all that was missing was Daesung himself.

Though he knew that he could not approach Daesung privately, he also knew that Daesung would not dispute his presence in work related events. He was desperate enough to see him that he went to the president to request that he be Daesung's stylist for this concert. This would grant him at least a few months working in close approximate with the younger.

As Daesung walked in, he could feel the tension rise rapidly. It was just the two of them and his manager.

"I have been assigned as your stylist this time. Your usual stylist has been assigned to another artist. I have taken the liberty to change up the style, from the boyish charm to something more sensual." He almost stumbled halfway through his speech, the sight of the younger causing a sharp pain in his chest.

Daesung wore a frown on his face since the moment he saw Seunghyun but as he looked through the outfits, he smiled. 

"I'm thankful for this change. I'm sure the fans will be happy too." Daesung said looking at his manager. His manager had agreed and asked Daesung to proceed on to try the outfits.

Seunghyun felt the familiar dryness in his throat when Daesung revealed bits of his upper body as he ed his top. He longed to run his fingers across that beautiful body, to explore every inch of it like he used to. He could feel his own body betray him and he blushed.

Daesung turned his back towards Seunghyun and let his shirt slide off those muscular arms and Seunghyun swallowed the lump stuck in his throat. His fingers brushed against Daesung's bare shoulders while assisting him with a red silk shirt and the contact shoots electricity straight to his groin. The red made Daesung look ier than usual.

It was pure torture throughout the whole session. He was thankful the manager was there or he might have very well taken Daesung forcefully right there and then.

He wondered if he made a mistake because it meant that he would have to suffer the same torture for months.

Seunghyun swore that he saw Daesung smirked when he turned to walk away.

 

~~~

 

Daesung could only accept his fate when he saw the familiar figure standing in the room, arranging what he assumed to be accessories. 

He had decided that moment, instead of crying over spilled milk, he would make Seunghyun realized what he had missed out on. So he chose to undress right there and not using the changing room.

"It's too troublesome. I have to go in and out of the cubicle so many times just to try the clothes on. Since all three of us are men, there's nothing I have that you don't."

He faced Seunghyun as he ed his shirt, faced down as if looking at his buttons but in truth, he was peeking through his bangs to see Seunghyun's reaction. The loud swallowing sound from Seunghyun made him more confident in his teasing. He knew exactly how much he was affecting Seunghyun. Seunghyun could never keep his hands to himself while they were dating and to hear him gulp like that and the pink spreading across his face confirms his suspicion that Seunghyun still lusted over him.

He turns and lets the shirt slide down his arms, the fabric caressing his skin and falls to the floor. He then held his arms back for Seunghyun to help him put on another shirt. He arched his back just a little and closed his eyes when Seunghyun's fingers came in contact with his shoulders, his manhood rapidly thickening in his pants. The skin contact was clearly affecting him just as much.

Daesung secretly hoped that his manager would leave and Seunghyun could make a move on him. To put it simply, he was , very . Daesung now knew what he would be doing alone at home that night.

When the session ended, he was sure that Seunghyun was as equally as he was. He was definitely going to later to the image of Daesung's little display.

Because he knew, that's why he sent a little smirk to him on his way out.