Chapter Three

Forever Yours

Author’s Note: I don’t own anything.

/thoughts/

 

Don't you dare fall. He'll never catch you.


"Bom, are you all right?" TOP asked in concern, frowning as he watched her blue green eyes clouded with confusion. "Bom?"

He was hit with a wave of nausea, staggering him nearly to the point of stumbling. When it passed, his lips were moving and words were being said in his own voice, but he was not doing anything.

/What the hell? /

"Bom, don't you see? You and I weren't able to be together in our past life, but we've been given a second chance! You and I, we can still be together…"

"What are you talking about, TOP?" he heard her voice-so far away.

"Bom, I know that the past you is in there. Just give me another chance."

/To what?/ TOP snapped silently in bewilderment. He longed to shake whatever was talking through him out. /Give ANOTHER chance? Past lives?/

"TOP, I think you might need to see the…"

Bom faltered and it seemed as if her eyes had deepened in color.

"You fool. Did you actually think I would let you worm your way back into my heart in this life just because you feel like it? Another chance? Why didn't you take your chance the first time I offered my heart and soul to you, tell me that, TOP! Did it ever occur to you that Dara and I have been given a second chance to live without you and Kwon? Or were you too selfish to even consider the aspect that maybe we wouldn't be the simpering idiots we used to be."

Sharp pain pricked his heart. TOP stood, still shocked to find it torn in half.

"You make me laugh, TOP," she spat, and she her heel to stalk away. Pausing at the door she turned and whispered, "There was a time when I would do anything for you, do you remember? You rejected me when I needed you the most. I died alone, and it was your fault. …It was my fault for letting myself fall in love with a block of ice like you. I'm warning you, TOP, stay away. You've done enough."

"Bommie…" TOP again felt the urge to cry out and nearly screamed in confusion. What was going on? "Bom, I made a mistake! I made a mistake! I love you!"

The girl's body froze, and her puzzled aqua eyes regarded him with a bit of interest mixed with confusion and amusement. "TOP? Are you all right? I think you should go to the nurse, you were scaring me pretty badly," she giggled. "All this talk about déjà vu is kind of unsettling."

"Bom, you…you didn't hear what I said?" He crumbled as she gave him a strange look.

Bom…I know you can hear me, and I know that you hate me…but I'll wait for you.

I'll wait for you, TOP! Until the end of time Bommie will wait for you!


"Kwon, is there something wrong?" Dara asked, mentally reminding herself to yell at Chaerin later. Stupid fox of a sister! Always making out with her boyfriend. Of course that left her alone, naturally vulnerable to passerby. But did it have to be him? "You look preoccupied."

"Dara, what were you saying in the library?" he asked tentatively. "I could have sworn…"

"I keep telling you, Kwon, I can take care of Soohyuk," she cut in, annoyed. "I don't need you trying to be a hero or something to defend my honor, because I can take care of myself."

"No, no, that's not it," he protested, waving his hands. "But I…I thought you said something about not wanting to deal with me this time around?"

A puzzled expression shadowed her features, and she twisted a lock of hair nervously, causing a desire in him that scared him. Why was he feeling this way about a girl he had barely knew?

Something inside mourned she didn't love him as he had hoped.

"Dara," Soohyuk's voice interrupted them, irate and solemn. "We need to talk."

Jiyong's eyes narrowed at the newcomer, something deep within him sparking a light of anger towards the sunglass wearing maniac…huh? Where did maniac come from?

"I'd rather not talk with you right now, Soohyuk," Dara replied, turning and gathering her books. "I need to go and find my sister. Maybe later?"

He seized her hand tightly, and she stiffened.

"Jiyong," she whispered, drawing the knife and gazing at the cool steel. "Why?"

She was about to put it away when, without warning, it was buried in her chest. Gasping, she looked up to find her murderer. He watched her almost sadly as she fell to the floor.

"Dara…I did this for you. I did this for us."

Yes, in a safe place, where there are no knifes around, you poor, sick, delusional murderer.

Dara pulled away and practically slammed her books into her bag as a soft voice narrated memories she never seen before. Memories of a knife being into her chest as cool brown eyes sadly viewed her from behind yellow tinted frames.

/What the hell is the matter with me? /

"No, Dara," he insisted. "I want to talk to you NOW."'

"Well, I'm sorry, but I'm a busy girl," she muttered as she pushed him away. "Take a number."

"Dara, I don't like to be ignored."

She stiffened, faltering in her movements at his words. They were so hauntingly familiar.

"Get your filthy hands off of my Dara now," G-Dragon growled, his golden eyes flashing.

"Your Dara?" Soohyuk snickered in amusement as Dara voiced her opinions on being called 'his' angrily. "Please, G-Dragon. I've worked too hard for this girl to give her up to you again."

Jiyong sneered and moved protectively in front of her. "She's still mine, Soohyuk. Does that hurt you? That even in this life, she cannot stand the sight of you?"

"Ooookay," she drew out a long breath of confusion, moving stubbornly out of Jiyong's protection. "Well, hate to break up this little cat fight of yours, so… I won't. See you two later."

Soohyuk grabbed her elbow harshly as she moved past him and yanked her into his arms, to her protests and G-Dragon's rage.

"She's mine in this life, G-Dragon," he snarled. "I have done too much, then and now, to ensure that she would be."

"And what have you done, Soohyuk, enlighten me," Jiyong sneered. "Short of kidnapping her and trying to scare her into leaving me so you could keep her as a little doll on that island of yours? Pray tell, what have you done that makes you deserve her more than I?"

"I tell her that I love her, for one," Soohyuk said bitterly, delighting in G-Dragon's wince. "Does that upset you, G-Dragon? Does it hurt that she died slowly hating you as the blood seeped out from the wound of the blade, the weapon of your choice? Does it kill you that she died alone? In the end, she was just another victim, fallen by your hands."

"Umm…" Dara tried her best to get out of his iron grip, but only succeeded in having him nearly tear her sleeve off. "I am on the brink of being really scared, so…if you don't mind?"

"How would you know that," Jiyong whispered, golden eyes filled with pain. Even Soohyuk's eyes widened with the low, feral intensity of his snarl. "I asked you how you knew that she died hating me…and alone? How do you know how she died; died from a knife wound?"

"How do you think she died, G-Dragon," he smirked, collecting himself. "Suicide? Of course, you never knew Dara, not as well as I did. You never loved Dara, not as much as I did. I was willing to do anything to have her. And I did what had to be done."

No. No. No.

"You…you…murdered Dara?" G-Dragon seethed, golden eyes flamed.

Dara felt as if she were falling infinitely while still being kept in Soohyuk's arms. What they were saying was gibberish-completely impossible…but something inside agreed with everything they said.

Stay away from the both of them. Run now, now while you have the chance! RUN!

But she couldn't will her feet to move.


Jiyong could feel this…this…thing in his body practically burst with an inferno of fury.

/Murder? What the hell is going on here? Why can't I move my own body!/

"You…bastard," he found himself growling. "How dare you even claim that you love her."

"And what do you know, G-Dragon!" Soohyuk screeched, finally losing all composure. With his black hair stuck up in every direction and his brown eyes lit with some unknown desperation, he truly looked like a demon. "What do you know about love, G-Dragon? I loved her, damn it! I love her more than anything, and definitely more than you ever could!"

Jiyong realized why the desperation the same instant that…whatever what in his body did.

My God, he's trying to justify the murder to himself based on his so-called love for her

Dara gave a little moan, and Jiyong saw her fall to her knees, her elbow still gripped in Soohyuk's white knuckled hands. Her healthy tan was gone, replaced by a white as paper look that made her large eyes impossibly enormous in her face.

And he was hit by a vision stronger than any other he had ever had before.


Happy New Year, applers!