Chapter Two

Forever Yours

Author’s Note: I don’t own anything. Loosely based on one of my favorite stories.

/thoughts/

 

If we could choose our destinies, would you choose not to have met me?


"We have to stop meeting like this, Jiyong-ssi," she forced, snatching her fingers back.

We have to stop meeting at all.


"Cat!" Riri kissed her cheek as he took his seat.

Sometimes he couldn't believe how lucky he was. Gorgeous and smart, Chaerin was one of the most popular girls in school, and with her long black hair, rich cinnamon eyes and milky skin, it was little wonder why. Seungri was considered handsome as well; all the girls on campus fawned over his good looks and warm chocolate stare. They were the perfect couple-even with their daily spats, and everyone envied them.

Chaerin knew it.

"Seung-rat," she purred, flicking her hair out of her face. "I missed you." "Aa," he replied, placing his arm around her waist. "Me too." "Some of us are trying to eat," Dara’s soft voice had a bit of a strain in it as she sat down next to Jiyong – the only seat left. "Would you two cut it out?" "Sorry Darong," Seungri grinned. "But your sister is just too irresistible."

Bom let out a nervous giggle, avoiding a certain ice blue gaze. "Didn't you just see each other an hour ago? Chaerin merely shrugged and went back to eating.

Dara forced down a shiver as Jiyong's knee brushed against hers for the fifth time. Is he doing this on purpose, she screamed mentally, and nearly jumped a foot into the air as she found his eyes on hers. "Can I help you, Kwon?"

"Do…do I know you from somewhere, perhaps?" he asked, placing his hand atop hers.

"Uhhh," she stammered, yanking her hand back and blushing -- something that struck Jiyong painfully. "I've never had the privilege of meeting the G-Dragon before."

G-Dragon…

“What?" Jiyong sputtered, spraying his orange juice over Seunghyun's stoic face.

"So you are the real G-Dragon," she breathed. His heart fell - she was going to reject him out of disgust. And he had just fallen in love.

"Oh! I'm sorry. It's just something that Soohyuk said, never mind," Dara smiled at that, turning away.

Do not let her go this time. That is all… that is all that I want. The only thing I ask for.


"Choi, do you need…" the boy found a napkin pressed into his hand with a small giggle. "You're…you're soaked!" His companion's eyes were lit by laughter. He allowed himself to smile just a little bit, but that didn't go unheeded.

"Seunghyun oppa …you smiled…"

"What did you say?" he demanded, eyes wide. Her laughter stopped harshly. "I didn't say anything, Seunghyun-ssi," she replied. "Maybe you heard someone else?" Silently, he wiped his face and watched the girl as she stood and smiled at him. "I just think that I'll go and brush up on some enlightened reading, don't you agree, Dara?" Her sister gave a yelp of pain when she dug her elbow into her side. Dragging a bruised and bewildered Dara by the sleeve, Bom waved as she left the cafeteria. Seunghyun felt a deep sense of longing for her smile to warm the room again.

Please let her wait for me. I need her to wait just a little longer. Just a little longer.

I have to tell her the truth…


"I swear, Dara, this guy is giving me the weirdest feelings ever," Bom confided as the two sat in a secluded corner of the library. "It’s like I've known him forever, and I kind of…Ikindofwanthim," she blushed madly, "but then something's warning me not to get close. And I'm having these delusions, Dara."

Her sister's sharp intake of breath caught Bom off guard. "Delusions? Bom, do you mean like visions? About Seunghyun?" "Don't laugh, Dara, but I saw myself…" Bom giggled, her voice rising with rising panic, "I saw myself dying."

"How odd," Dara muttered, her eyes troubled when someone kissed her cheek. "Dara, what's the matter?" Soohyuk grinned as he slid in next to the shaken girl. "Talking about anything I should know?" "Soohyuk," she whispered, an unwelcome fear threatening to overwhelm her as the man s an arm around her waist and pressed lips to her neck. She had always felt uneasy around the boy. "Soohyuk, leave me alone." "Get your grimy hands off of my sister, you psycho," Bom hissed. "If you know what's good for you."

Soohyuk just laughed. "The Bominator is threatening me?"

"No," a rough new timbre spat. "It is I who is doing the threatening." Dara looked up to see Jiyong…but something was different. Instead of his soft brown eyes, his gaze was hard and narrow, an angry gleam startling her.

This is G-Dragon, something inside of her grieved. He broke you in the end…

"I must ask you to take your hands off of her," he smiled pleasantly, although his eyes told another story. "Less you find them not attached any longer." Soohyuk didn't budge and Jiyong's smile vanished. "I hate repeating myself. Remove your hands. Now."

"G-Dragon, how nice to come across you finally," Soohyuk chuckled. "Are you jealous that she's not waiting at your side like some pathetic lap dog, no matter how hard you tried to push her away?" He grabbed her arm and yanked her up. "She's mine this time." Something deep inside Jiyong flared up in response to his taunting, but he fought that down. "Yours? I doubt it very much. Let the girl go, yes?"

"Both of you, cut it out," she snapped, pulling her elbow away viciously. "I'm not some damsel in distress here! I don't need your help! And for your information, I'm not either of yours!" She punched Soohyuk full across the face. Needless to say, he let go of her. Quickly.

"Bwo?" Jiyong felt his eyes shift back to their brown hue as Soohyuk scampered off. She spun around, eyes narrowed slightly in confusion and maybe a little bit of fear.

"What did you just say?" she whispered, shaking her head and muttering never mind before he could answer. "I-I thought you said bwo."

"You said bwo!" she laughed, eyes bright. Of course, it was soon followed by a punch…

"A-Are you all right, Dara?" he asked, reaching out and touching her shoulder. She relaxed somewhat under his touch but then…something changed. Jiyong thought he saw her eyes change-becoming older, harder, and sadder than usual.

"Don't touch me, Jiyong," she hissed, wrenching away. Bom, who had been silent until now, let out a gasp. Dara's voice was older, filled with pain and…longing?

I'm warning you, I don't want anything to do with you this time around. Leave me be."

"Dara?" Bom asked hesitantly as her sister frowned and touched her temple as if in pain. "Dara, are you all right?" She straightened and gave the bewildered girl a small smile before turning to the baffled boy. "As I was saying - thank you for helping me, Kwon, but I can deal with Soohyuk on my own."

I don't need you anymore.


"Miss Park," Bom rolled her eyes and turned to the person behind her. "You know, Seunghyun, I DO have a first name. You sound so stuffy when you call me that." His lips nearly twitched into a smile. "Sorry, but I was wondering if you had seen Jiyong around?"

Boy have I ever seen him, Bom thought, stifling a grin. Her sister and she were due for a long overdue talk…something about that boy affected Dara in a way no one else had ever done before. An exasperated call jolted her out of her thoughts, "Hm?"

"Still as absent minded as ever, I see, Bommie," Seunghyun said, frowning as soon as the words left his mouth. /What?/

"What are you talking about?" she laughed uneasily. What was all of this déjà vu junk? It was as if people were stuck in the past or something. The clock rang and Bom all but leapt up, gathering her books and trying to get as far away from this man as she could. Something in her screamed for her to move faster. "Bom, if you're looking for a ride with your sister, I'm afraid that she's…being otherwise entertained." Bom groaned and her shoulders slumped. Stupid Seungri-panda.

"Uh, well, thanks!" she called over her shoulder, smiling albeit nervously at the iceman. He didn't smile back.

He hasn't changed at all, even though in this new life his past is different…. Maybe that's another reason why we were never meant to be.

She dropped her books in shock and covered her ears with her hands. What was happening to her? What was this?! Someone was by her side in an instant, bending down to cup her chin gently, forcing her to look up in his eyes. She wrenched away as something inside her recoiled.

Don't you dare fall. He'll never catch you.

----------------------

Would you still love me if you knew what unhappiness I would bring?

Would I have had a choice?