Chapter 1

Even the Sun Gives Way to the Moon

 Chapter 1

The two hands of the clock formed an illusion in which the short hand looked as if it had magically disappeared as it was joined by the longer one, both pointing at 12, signalling that the first half of the day had gone by - yet the girl never missed a beat as she continued practicing her dance routine for the nth time today, ignoring the growl that was coming from her empty stomach that has been filled with nothing but water.

"Yongsun-ah, aren't you going to take some rest?," a guy standing at the door said. He was wearing a white button-up shirt that's neatly tucked in his black skinny slacks with his right hand in his pocket whilst the other was resting on the door handle. He added, "Actually, let me rephrase that. Go get some rest. Another trainee's coming in this afternoon. I'm thinking of getting you two accustomed to each other as we are thinking of putting you in the same group. I would like for you to spend some time with her, and I might give her the very same schedule that you have."

The girl's eyes lit up at the mention of the word "group". It gave her the hopes of having the chances of debuting soon. Well maybe not soon but the possibility's already out there. She was too caught up with the fantasy of her finally performing on stage in front of a massive crowd that she failed to realize the "in-a-daze" look that her face showed.

"Ehem."

At this, the girl finally snapped out of it and lowered her head down in embarassment. "Uhm.. Yeah... I... I would go get some rest now."

The CEO of the company that Kim Yongsun was training under could only shake his head at the girl's adorable antics.

-

"Moon Byulyi?"

The girl, wearing a baggy shirt, running pants, and white sneakers that matches the white baseball cap she's sporting, nodded. She's not really the type of person to talk much with someone she's not acquainted to although she tried her hardest to flash the most genuine smile she could give considering she's talking to her boss.

"Just head straight down then turn right on the first corner that you see and Yongsun-ah will be waiting for you there. I've already told her about you," the CEO said as he returned the smile that was thrown his way.

"Thank you," Moonbyul said as she once again gave another smile.

She followed the instructions and stopped at the door to take a few breaths to calm her nerves. The level of excitement she had at that moment was on par with the level of nervousess that she had. She wasn't too sure whether she made the right decision to be there but she sure knows that it's what she wanted.

She held on the door handle for a second longer as she in a huge amount of air. She opened the door rather slowly and was greeted by two things that she wasn't expecting to be met with. Silence- because she was told that the other girl's been practicing nonstop; And an angel- because last time she checked, she was definitely alive.