Kiss

The Best Thing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Anniversary school ceremony began, the day's lesson cancelled and replaced with  sports and arts festival.

Hayoung and her choir members gathered on the stage, all the teachers and students sitting in the audience. Hayoung see Sehun sitting in the senior class seats. Jessica teacher started playing the piano and choir members sang the song melodious, and in the middle is filled with solo voices by Baekhyun and Eunji. Hayoung tried to smile during her performance even she’s not feeling well. Once completed, all clapping.

...

Hayoung still wearing uniform choir club, she walked with Joy and Yerin.

"You really don’t want to join the girl relay race? You are very good runners Hayoungah," said Yerin.

"Forgive me for not join you guys, my health is not good for run today," said Hayoung.

"Give spirit to our, ne?" said Joy.

Hayoung nodded. Hayoung was sitting in the audience with some of her classmates, their class compete with other second year class. Hayoung shouting encouragement to Joy and Yerin was the representative of her class for girl relay races. They won the  final round.

"Omo! We will fight Sehun sunbae class in man relay race in the final round! Does he become the representative?"

"Of course, he was very fast, you see if he's playing basketball."

Hayoung heard some girls talking about Sehun. Hayoung directly look into the field, and sure enough, Hayoung class compete with Sehun class and some other senior classes. Hayoung see Sehun who looked up to her. Hayoung immediately turned away and went from that place so as not to be seen by Sehun. Hayoung hear the voice of the students who crowded to support the runners.

Suddenly...

"Boooooo !!!!"

Hayoung immediately turned to the field and see what is happening. Sehun fell at the finish line. Hayoung immediately shocked.

"Sunggyu sunbae cheat! He hit Sehun sunbae!" shouted some of the girls.

Hayoung see Sehun which helped to his feet by his friends, but Sehun looks still smiled and walked alone toward the school building. Hayoung doubt, but she followed Sehun.

"Hayoungah, where are you going?" Yerin asked who approached Hayoung. “Its time to testing the food in arts festival.”

Hayoung ignored Yerin and immediately ran after Sehun. Hayoung see Sehun that go into the infirmary. Hayoung hesitated, then she decided not approached Sehun and go from there.

"Hayoung!" Call Sunggyu when Hayoung just come out of the school building to get to the field.

When Hayoung turned a ball hit Hayoung head so hard, Hayoung who lost her balance and fell unconscious.

...

Hayoung opened her eyes, she looked at the ceiling, then glanced to the right, she saw Sehun lying in bed in the next to Hayoung. Hayoung got up, she felt her head a little dizzy, Hayoung felt her nose bleed, immediately stood up and walked looking for tissue. She stopped the blood in he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter