First

The Best Thing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hayoung walked into the music room to practice choir at school, it was school holidays. Hayoung open the music room door but there was no one there. She looked at her watch. "Ah! Isn’t the practice begins at 10? Why hasn’t anyone come?" Hayoung complained. Hayoung decided to practice vocals alone. "La ... la ... la ... la ..."

After 15 minutes had passed he felt bored, Hayoung grabbed his cell phone, he gets a message in a chat group choral groups.

"Exercise canceled, because Jessica seongsaenim was going out of town." Hayoung read it and immediately frowned. "Why not tell from the beginning? ," Hayoung grabbed her bag and out of the music room. When she out of the music room a basket ball landed at her head. "Awwww!" Hayoung rubbed her head and see who threw the ball at her. A tall man approached Hayoung. Hayoung froze see him.

"Sorry, did it hurt?" asked the man.

Hayoung just rolled her eyes, then she ran from that place.

...

Hayoung is a high school student the second year in Cube high school, she is a member of the school choir, incidentally Hayoung is one of the main vocal, and therefore she was very diligent practice because she felt honored to be given that position, because as she knows, the position of the main vocal is mostly filled by senior year student as Eunji, Wendy, Baekhyun, and Kyungsoo.

Hayoung has an older sister named Oh Bomi, but her sister had enrolled at the Cube University. Hayoung father is a businessman who is quite famous in Korea, and her mother was a dentist. Hayoung have a comfortable live. Hayoung have close friends at school, their name are Yerin and Joy.

...

The next day...

"You come to school yesterday?" Yerin asked.

Hayoung nodded while chewing chicken salad which she had brought from home.

"Psst ... its Sehun sunbae, why is he very handsome? But I think Sungjae oppa is more attractive," said Joy who watched Sehun with chin in hand.

Yerin shook her head she Joy behavior when it comes about guy. Hayoung turned toward Sehun, Hayoung feel if Sehun look up to her, she immediately looked away and pretended to be busy with her food.

Oh Sehun is one of the popular boys at school, he was a senior and member of the school basketball team, almost all girls admire him and want to be his girlfriend. But not with Hayoung, she feels insecure when meeting with Sehun, because the incident when Hayoung still in junior high school. She likes her senior named Dongwoon, and Hayoung encouraged to express her feelings, at the school festival, but that day she got unlucky, Hayoung giving love letter to the wrong person in front of all the students in junior high, namely Sehun. She doesn’t know when she want to give it to Dongwoon, Dongwoon not see her and walk away, then Sehun is the one standing in front of her. Sehun reject her in front of student and give her critics because she still very young lady, since it Hayoung became laughingstock at school until she asked her parents to change schools abroad, until now she was back again to Korea and same school again with Oh Sehun. Until now Hayoung still embarrassed by the incident.

"Hayoung, seems Sehun sunbae looking towards us," Yerin whispered.

Hayoung  pretending not to listen and stand up while bring her lunchbox. "I'm going to the music room," said Hayoung.

"What is she like that?" Yerin asked to Joy.

But Joy had gone ahead toward Sungjae sunbae. Yerin saw her two friend behavior and shakes her head disbelief.

...

"Hayoungah !!!"

Hayoung covered her ears with her palms, she felt her sister's voice is very noisy. Bomi opened the door and shook her head.

"Reading a book? Again?" asked Bomi.

"What do you want?" Hayoung asked.

"Let’s hangout.”

Hayoung surprised, because her sister never even took her along the way because Bomi said that Hayoung still immature to go hangout with her.

"Don’t put such a surprised face, quickly changing your clothes,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter