Misunderstand

The Best Thing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Dad, mom, I’m going to school ..." said Hayoung anxiously.

"Hayoungah, you don’t have breakfast first?" Hayoung father asked.

Hayoung looked at Bomi with a cold stare. "No, I'm not hungry," said Hayoung that goes straight.

"What’s wrong with her?" Hayoung mother asked to Bomi.

Bomi just smiled. "I don’t know."

...

At school Hayoung just sat down and lay her head on the table.

"Hayoungah, why you look so sad?" Yerin asked when arrived at the classroom.

Hayoung shook her head.

"What’s wrong with her?" Joy asked Yerin.

Yerin raising her shoulders.

When break time began, Hayoung follow Joy and Yerin to the cafeteria. Hayoung see Sehun smiling at her, Hayoung look away from him, she still feel angry with Sehun about what she heard last night, that Sehun, Chanyeol, and Bomi made a matchmaking to her and him.

"Hi Hayoung!" Sunggyu greet Hayoung suddenly.

Hayoung immediately smiled sweetly at Sunggyu. Sehun look that and feel upset.

...

Hayoung was practicing vocal choir with members in preparation for school anniversary event held in two days.

"Hayoung, what's wrong with you? You lose your tone several times," said teacher Jessica.

"I'm sorry saem."

"You have to focus Oh Hayoung ... okay! here we go again ..." They started to practicing again.

After completion the practicing thing, Hayoung walking alone in the corridor. Sound of footsteps galloping to chase Hayoung. Then a hand hold her body by touching Hayoung shoulder. Hayoung turned.

"Hayoungah ..." said Sehun.

Hayoung stared coldly to Sehun then releasing Sehun touch roughly.

"Hayoungah? What's wrong with you?"

Without answering Hayoung turned and continued walking. Sehun pulled Hayoung hand. "Let go of me!" shouted Hayoung.

"Why? Why should I let go? Are you ignoring me today ... what? because I express my feelings?"

"No!"

"So what?"

"Just let me go!" Hayoung trying to break the grip of Sehun hand.

"Tell me! If you want to reject me ... I'm going to listen to reason now."

"Its not ab

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter