Got That Twice!

The Best Thing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So ..." said Hayoung. She glanced at Sehun who don’t intend to go even though she already gave the stuff order of her mother to him.

Yerin and Joy kept looking at Hayoung and like asking "Why Oh Sehun sunbaenim can be in here?"

Hayoung raise her shoulders to them both and then turnen to smiled at Sehun. "So, what you guys want to drink? I'll make for you," Hayoung asked.

"Hayoungah, I should go home, thank you for this," said Sehun pointing box he was carrying.

"Ne? Ne ..." said Hayoung. Hayoung was escorted Sehun to the front door. "Be careful sunbaenim."

Sehun smiling. " Sure... Hmm… if I may ... Can I call you again?"

"Hmm ..." Hayoung nodded.

Sehun stepped away from there. Hayoung wait Sehun already pretty far and then close the door. Yerin and Joy ran toward Hayoung, such as people who hunger for information.

"Yak! You were never interested in Sehun sunbae but you were alone with him in your house ?!" Joy grumbling.

Hayoung shook her head. "Aniyo ... not like that, he was the son of my mother’s friend, I don’t know if he would be here to take the stuff that his mother should take in here.”

"Really? But it looks like you guys are so close from his gaze to you," Yerin tried to interrogate Hayoung.

"Yes really not far like you think, both of you don’t believe me?"

"Okay, we’re believe you," said Yerin.

"But this is great news if the school know, all fangirls Sehun sunbae will surely envy of you," said Joy.

"Joy, don’t think something like that," said Hayoung.

"Yes, that's right, if the school know if Sehun sunbae alone with Hayoung in here, Hayoung will be attacked by the fangirls," said Yerin.

Hayoung was horrified to hear the word 'attack'. Reminded her of the incident when she was in junior high, became laughingstock because of Oh Sehun.

...

That night Hayoung make sure all doors and windows locked even though her family have a security guard at the post gate in her house. Hayoung turn off the lights and went to her room.

Kringgggg ...

Hayoung cell phone rang, she guessed if it must be Sehun. Hayoung picked up the phone.

"Hello?"

"Hello Hayoung ..."

"Ne ..."

"Have you had dinner?"

"Yes, just finished, what about sunbae?"

"Yes, just like you. So, you're alone in the house? I don’t think if Bomi noona will also go to Japan."

"You know if Bomi unnie and my parents went to Japan?"

"Ne, Chanyeol hyung told me, he was very upset left three days to Japan by your sister."

Hayoung laugh. "Really, they were couple who are very amusing, as in love every day," said Hayoung.

"You know anything about love?"

Hayoung surprised, as if she misspoke. "Hmm ... not really."

"What is your friend asking about me today after me left?" Sehun asked.

"Yes ... They wondered why the popular sunbaenim are in my house."

Sehun chuckled. "Then you answer?"

"You are son of my mother's friend," replied Hayoung.

"Hmm ... so ... Hayoungah?"

"Ne sunbaenim?"

"Can’t you call me sunbae?"

"Ne?" Hayoung looked confused. "You're seniors so .

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter