When In Rain

The Best Thing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When at home, Hayoung see Bomi who was talking on the phone, probably with Chanyeol. She immediately grabbed her cell phone and typing something.

 

To: Sehun Sunbae

Oppa, is still has no information about Chanyeol oppa?

 

While she waited ...

 

From: Sehun Sunbae

Not yet

 

Hayoung confused because Sehun doesn’t usually reply messages so short. Hayoung typing something, but she remove it again and put her phone back in her pocket.

...

"Hayoungah, Sehun sunbae never been to your house again?" Joy asked curious.

Hayoung see Sehun being with his basketball friends. Then look in the direction of Joy and shook her head. "I already said that he is only a son of my mother’s friends," said Hayoung.

Suddenly Sunggyu approached their table along Eunji.

"Hi Hayoung, can we join you guys?" Eunji asked.

Hayoung, Joy, and Yerin nodded. Sunggyu sat across Hayoung, blocking the view Hyaoung to see Sehun.

"Wow! Hayoung-ssi, you bring your own lunch?" Sunggyu asked.

Hayoung only replied with a smile.

"Hayoung know if the cafeteria menu today is a vegetable that she hated the most," said Yerin represent Hayoung to answer.

"Ah? Really? You don’t like cold eggplant soup?" Sunggyu asked.

"Ne ~ I don’t like it," replied Hayoung.

And that breaktime, they talking and laughed together.

...

After school after vocal choir club practice, Hayoung walk to the bus stop. She saw Sehun who also just completed the basketball exercise, Hayoung sighed and chased Sehun.

"Sehun sunbae… oppa ... I mean ..." Hayoung call.

Sehun stopped and turned.

Hayoung panting. "Annyeong ..."

"What’s wrong?" Sehun asked.

"Any news of Chanyeol oppa?" Hayoung asked.

Sehun shook his head.

Hayoung sigh. "I think that is just Bomi unnie feeling that Chanyeol oppa cheating on her.”

"Want to come with me? I'm going to Chanyeol hyung house, maybe you can find something inhis house?" Sehun asked.

"Ne? Chanyeol oppa house? Is it okay? If caught by Bomi unnie ..."

"Well if you don’t want to…" Sehun continued his step.

Hayoung bit her lower lip, thinking. "OK!" Hayoung shout.

They walk together.

"Oppa is Chanyeol oppa neighbor right? Where  is your house?" Hayoung asked who turned to the right and left.

Sehun pointed to a house that is quite luxurious. Hayoung nodded. They stopped in front of the house Chanyeol, but Sehun pulled Hayoung body to hide in his arms. Hayoung blinked rapidly as surprised by Sehun touch, a white car passing. It is a Chanyeol car. After the car was gone, Sehun  release her. Sehun immediately took the phone in his pocket and call someone.

"Hyung? Where are you? Didn’t you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter