Help

The Best Thing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hayoung was in the cafeteria with Joy and Yerin. They chat and laugh together. Then Hayoung eyes fixed on Sehun who had just sat down at a table right across Hayoung and her friends. Sehun look at her, Hayoung feel ashamed to remember the incident at the bus stop, her face blushed.

"Joy, Yerin, I got stomach ache, I'm going to the toilet first," said Hayoung who stood up and go from there.

"What’s wrong with her?  Her food order is yet to come," said Yerin.

Joy shook her head.

On the other hand Sehun see Hayoung who walked away.

Hayoung go to the toilet, she tried to calm herself. "Ah! Why I’m being like this? He must think I'm a weird  girl who kiss his neck," said Hayoung scratched her head.

When out of the toilet and into the classroom, Hayoung passed with Sehun. Hayoung just silent and look down.

"Hayoungah ..." said Sehun.

But, not yet Sehun continued to speak, Hayoung immediately ran out, she tried to cover her face who was red because embarrassment.

...

After school, Hayoung  driver pick her up, she went to the airport to pick up her parents and Bomi that returning from Japan.

"Hayoungah, what the stuff have been taken by my friend?" Hayoung mother asked.

"Ne ~  her son who take it," replied Hayoung.

"Hayoungah, is Chanyeol really visit you at home?" asked Bomi.

Hayoung nodded.

"Who is Chanyeol?" asked their father.

Bomi immediately smiled. Their mother patted her husband shoulder. "Your daughter is an adult, of course it was definitely her boyfriend," said their mother.

Hayoung and Bomi father just shook his head.

...

Sehun was lying with read a book in his room. But he didn’t focus on reading, remembering when at bus stops with Hayoung. Sehun touched his neck, he was given a touch from Hayoung lip. Sehun smiled remember that. His cell phone rang,  Sehun grabbed it and read an incoming message.

...

Hayoung was playing the piano in her room, and then Bomi entering her room.

"You're getting an expert to play the piano," said Bomi.

Hayoung turned. "Why are you here unnie?" Hayoung asked.

"Just wanted to talk to my sister," said Bomi sitting next Hayoung. "How do you think when you look at me and Chanyeol?" asked Bomi.

"Why do you ask me that?"

"Just answer ..."

"Hmm ... a lovey dovey couple?"

Bomi laugh. "hmm really? ... but I doubt it."

"Why?"

"When I called him to see you, I hear the voice of a woman next to him."

Hayoung surprised. "Eh? What unnie mean? Chanyeol oppa cheating on you?"

Bomi shook her head. "I don’t know, although he still frequently contacted me as usual, but as a woman I have a feeling jealous and suspicious of him. What I’ve to do Hayoungah?"

Hayoung saw her look sad. "I don’t know things like that, so ..."

Bomi smiled at Hayoung. "I understand you're too young for this, but having someone to listenmy story like this, it makes me quite relieved," said Bomi standing. "Continue your activities, I want to go back to my room."

Hayoung nodded.

After Bomi out, Hayoung feel sorry for her sister. She doesn’t think if Chanyeol can be cheating on Bomi w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter