Want To Know

The Best Thing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hayoung and Sehun sitting at the bus stop, Hayoung kept glancing toward Sehun which became silent when they get there. Hayoung see some students from their school walk while seeing and talking about Sehun and Hayoung.

"Don’t look at them," said Sehun.

"Hmm?"

"You feel uncomfortable around me because of them?" Sehun pointing asked the students who passed with his eye gaze.

Hayoung only silence. Bus arrived. Hayoung stood. "Sunbae, thank you for accompany me, I go home first," said Hayoung bowed on Sehun after it ran up the bus. Hayoung take seat at the back, she was clutching her chest, somehow her heart was beating very fast, her body sweating too. She doesn’t know why.

...

Hayoung was reading a book in her room, suddenly the phone rang. It was a phone call from Sehun. Hayoung doubt want to lift it or not. "What should I do? Why is he calling me? What he really forget have once rejected me even though I express feelings on the wrong person?" Hayoung asked herself, she paced in her room while holding a her cell phone.

Suddenly the bedroom door open. It is Bomi.

"Hayoungah? Why are you pacing like that?" asked Bomi.

Hayoung paused and chuckled. "Nothing, what’s wrong?"

"You don’t want to join dinner? Its mother's cooking ," said Bomi.

"Okay, I'll be down in a minute," said Hayoung smiling.

Hayoung decided to put her phone on the table and walked out of the room for dinner. Her father, mother, and Bomi had gathered at the dinner table, Hayoung took a seat next to Bomi.

"Hayoungah, why do you look nervous?" Hayoung mother asked.

Hayoung shook her head. "There’s nothing mom," said Hayoung.

"Oh! Tomorrow father and mother will go to Japan to attend a company meeting, what would you be fine for three days?" asked their father.

Bomi look happy.

"Bomi, you shouldn’t happy like that, because you'd better come with us," said they father.

Bomi scowled. "Why? I have to go to college," said Bomi.

"We've asked permission from the university, you have to learn about the company because you are the next generation for take care the company soon," said they mother.

"And what about Hayoung? She was alone in the house," said Bomi turned to Hayoung.

Hayoung see them. "I'll be fine," said Hayoung.

Bomi looks annoyed.

"Okay then. Hayoungah, maybe tomorrow or the day after, my friend might be coming to pick up a stuff  order, so if there is here ..."

"Don’t worry mom, I'll always be at home after school."

...

After dinner, Hayoung back to her room, she grabbed her cell phone and see a message from Sehun.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter