Officially Dating

The Best Thing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun hold hand with Hayoung, Hayoung smiling see at their hands locked.

"I'm not going to give up on you Hayoung, I will not give up, I will make you fall in love to me ... please open your heart to me ..."

Hayoung remembered Sehun words when Hayoung told her feelings just now. She decided to open her heart and gave it to Oh Sehun, people who have rejected her even though she never intended to confess to Sehun. The man who first piggy back her apart from her father, first person who took her first kiss, and see Hayoung face when she cry.

They both opened the restaurant door and smiles to their parents.

...

After dinner is over ...

"Dad, mom, I want to go with Sehun oppa for a moment, may I?" Hayoung asked.

Their parents smiled and nodded, especially Bomi and Chanyeol, they look very happy.

"I'll drive Hayoung home later," said Sehun.

"Well ... go then," said Hayoung father.

...

"I thought you tired and didn’t want to walk again," said Sehun still hand in hand with Hayoung.

"During this time we walk along with Bomi unnie and Chanyeol oppa, I want to try it to go without them and ..." Hayoung give red color bag that she had brought to Sehun.

"What is this? is this gift?" Sehun asked.

Hayoung smiled and didn’t answer.

Sehun open and hold the red knit scarf. "You made it?" Sehun asked who looks surprised.

"You don’t like it oppa? I made it with my hand, you don’t know how hurt that needle is," said Hayoung feel strange see Sehun facial expressions.

Sehun chuckled and immediately pinched Hayoung cheeks. "I liked it, so ... thank you, Hayoungah ..." said Sehun. He also wear the scarf. "Ah! So warm ..." Sehun continued.

Hayoung feel happy because Sehun like her homemade knitted scarves and so happy because she and him now officially dating.

...

In school...

Sehun and Hayoung decided not to show their relationship. But Hayoung can’t wait to tell her story to Yerin and Joy.

"Hayoung!" Yerin call while ran to Hayoung when entering the school gate.

Brakkk !!!

Yerin fell because someone bumped into her.

"Yerinah!" Hayoung turned to Yerin and ran to her because see her friend fallen but stopped because of a man who stood before Yerin.

"You're okay? I'm sorry ... I thought I'm late," said the man.

Yerin looked and felt annoyed. "What you're new  here so didn’t know school h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter