Back To You [END]

The Best Thing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2 months later...

Sehun pressing the bell Hayoung house, Hayoung mother opened the door.

"Sehun? Come in, Hayoung is in her room," said Hayoung mother.

"Ne ... aunt ..."

Sehun was walking up the stairs, he knocked on the door, Hayoung open the door.

"Oppa ..."

"Hey..."

"Come in, why don’t you call me first if you want to come here?" Hayoung asked.

Sehun sitting on the side of Hayoung bed. "Want to make a surprise for you."

Hayoung see Sehun with strange glances. "Is there something going on?" Hayoung asked.

Sehun shook his head. "How about your voice choir for graduation preparation?" Sehun asked.

"Hmm like usually ..." said Hayoung.

Sehun like to say something on Hayoung but hesitated, he then took an envelope from his jacket pocket and handed it to Hayoung.

"What is this?" Hayoung asked who opened the envelope. She read it and fell silent.

"Hayoungah ..."

Hayoung tried to smile. "Oppa, you're accepted at Stanford ... This is a good news," said Hayoung with tears in her eyes. Hayoung not know what to feel happy or sad.

Sehun see it and hugged Hayoung. "I'm sorry ... If you want me to stay here, I would still be here Hayoungah."

Hayoung hold her tears and shook her head in his shoulder. "Ani ... this is a good thing, I cried for joy, you're going to be a doctor like your dreams oppa."

"Hayoungah ..."

Hayoung take off her arms. "Can you get out for a while oppa? I want a bath for a moment," said Hayoung immediately turned to not see Sehun.

Sehun sighed and went out of the room Hayoung.

Sehun wait for Hayoung a while, then Hayoung approached Sehun in the living room. Hayoung smiling.

"Oppa, let's go outside tonight," said Hayoung with a smile.

"Hayoungah ..."

Hayoung  pulled his hand and they get out from house. They went to the playground they used to go and sit on the swing.

"Hayoungah, I know you're sad, I beg you to make me stay and I will not go," said Sehun.

Hayoung shook her head. "Ani ... I shouldn’t be selfish ..." Hayoung turned to Sehun. "Oppa, meet you is the best thing, especially spending time with you, I'm sorry if I've been stupid all this time, but if we are destined, I'm sure we will be reunited, 7 years ... if it's already running may not be felt," said Hayoung trying to unruly.

Sehun stood and knelt in front of Hayoung. "Meet and love you as well is the best thing in my life, I couldn’t believe it when we met again in high school at that time but as time goes on and we were met by the people around us, I am very grateful, because I could be with you now, the girl that I love. If you want me to stay, I would still be here Hayoungah, just said that ... if you say ... "

Hayoung directly Sehun briefly kiss. "Oppa, go ... I’ll let you go…" said Hayoung with tears.

“Then, will you wait for me?” Sehun asked, but Hayoung not answers that. Sehun looked Hayoung face, he touched her chin with his forefinger and kissed Hayoung again.

...

Hayoung stood on the podium with the choir group. They sing for graduation. Hayoung looked Sehun from a distance, she feels sad but she tried to keep smiling, after the day was over, Sehun will go to America to attend Stanford University.

After the song ended, Hayoung not strong enough to resist her tears, she asked permission to go to the toilet.

...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter