Fight For You (2)

The Best Thing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hayoung and Sehun play a variety of rides at Lotte World. Hayoung looks happy, Sehun too. On the other hand Bomi and Chanyeol paying attention to Hayoung and Sehun.

"Look at them, don’t they're both very cute together?" Bomi hugging Chanyeol arm.

Chanyeol patted Bomi’s head slowly.

...

Sehun and Hayoung walked together toward the parking lot. Hayoung still want to ask about the Sehun purpose to fights with Sunggyu but she held it.

"Hayoungah ..."

"Hmm?"

"You're not angry with me again right?" Sehun asked.

"Hmm..." Hayoung scratching her head in confusion.

"Hayoungah! Palli! Mom and dad already at home!" Bomi shouted from a distance.

Hayoung immediately turned toward Bomi and doesn’t answer Sehun question. She ran toward the car. Sehun just sighed. But he believe that Hayoung wasn’t angry with him again.

...

The next day, Hayoung tell what she experienced with Sehun to Yerin and Joy, but not at the point when Sehun kissed her forehead. Joy and Yerin look happy to hear the story of Hayoung.

"You're very lucky to be with the most popular man in school," said Yerin.

"Not only him, I will soon be going out with Sungjae oppa, he's a popular guy, too," said Joy with proud.

Yerin shook her head. "You guys are so mean, left me alone here when you two have boyfriend right now..."

Hayoung and Joy laugh.

Hayoung then see Sunggyu that goes along with his friends in the corridor. Hayoung still curious about what happened to Sehun and Sunggyu. Hayoung stood up from her seat.

"Hayoungah ... are you going?" Joy asked.

Hayoung smiling. "There's something I have to do ..." said Hayoung who ran out of the classroom.

She walked follow Sunggyu quietly.

"Sunggyu, can you make sure that you will get her?"

"Of course, she look innocent, I can certainly get her, just give me time to get rid Oh Sehun first."

Hayoung confused with Sunggyu word.

"If you're going out with her, you will become a son in law of a millionaire, give us the money after that right."

"Of course, when I’m dating Oh Hayoung, I will try to approach her family and take the ad

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter